Hidden with Christ in God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
wadr, been down that road with you, you've responded with redefining things, iow, word games.

So it goes.
well m you say redefining but the point there was to show how they have already been redefined, and no offense but i done this with about 20 ppl already just did it with bg and all i asked you was to state one of your beliefs, and you cant? What is that?

you have a collection of Absolute Truths that cannot be examined bc if a single one of them falls, the whole house of cards comes down, might be a possibility in works like this? When stuff like this is going on? Maybe just something worth thinking about, ok

tomorrow comes today, marks
what did you go out into the wilderness to see?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
see now youre literally eating so much meat youre clogged with cholesterol lol
me too btw
13Where can I get meat to give all these people? For they are crying to me: 'Give us meat to eat!'

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
19You will eat, not for one day, or two days, or five days, or 10 days, or 20 days,

22If flocks and herds were slaughtered for them, would they have enough? Or if all the fish in the sea were caught for them, would they have enough?"

25Then the LORD descended in the cloud and spoke to him. He took some of the Spirit that was on Moses and placed the Spirit on the 70 elders. As the Spirit rested on them, they prophesied, but they never did it again.

right in the middle of the meat thing, huh? And if one has trouble with what did you got out to see? note that the quail fell upon/above/over the camp (even though yours surely says "beside") a day's journey this side and a day's journey the other side, all around the camp reading from Numbers instead of Exodus btw

Reactions: amadeus

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
12I have heard the complaints of the Israelites. Tell them: At twilight you will eat meat, and in the morning you will eat bread until you are full. Then you will know that I am Yahweh your God."

bc if you compare the two accounts, they dont really line up too good, huh? :D
hidden manna