Hip operation canceld

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
well, that is usually acknowledged as a gift Sword, and i am not embarrassed to say that that is not my gift.
with all due respect, no i would not.

honest, i wasn't. Now this might be my failure to hear, or some other shortcoming in myself, lack of faith for that or whatever, i dunno, but as i do not have that gift all i can do is offer succor to them i guess.
can you teach someone to have a "gift" do you think? I have healed many people as a therapist, but it was by addressing poor habits that engendered poor health. Most people still seem to be completely unaware of how to even feed themselves, or the shambles their diet is in, and mostly rely on a guy that profits when they are sick to keep them well.

so i don't know if maybe my mission is just different or what, that might be it perhaps.

Nothing wrong with that, Luke was a physician & a follower of Jesus, you are a therapist & a follower of Jesus, I'm sure God is well pleased with what you are doing.

Same as the last one. frind of mine was going in for the op. I prayed and he was healed first time. Not instant but one prayer. He also canceled his op.
Same deal again pain go in Jesus name hip be healed in Jesus name amen.
thats 2/3 years ago.

Glory be to Jesus who is the one that heals miraculously and gives people new hips in a flick of a switch.

But please guys this is a testimony thread and people are debating? C'mon.......

Reactions: Helen and bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
ah, my apologies there. Fwiw i do firmly believe that a person's perceptions can be changed and that will result in virtually miraculous healing, and that some people are more gifted at that than others.

Reactions: Josho

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Nothing wrong with that, Luke was a physician & a follower of Jesus, you are a therapist & a follower of Jesus, I'm sure God is well pleased with what you are doing.

Correct Luke was. He was not told to take his tool bag with him.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So it seems like most of you dont realise that God gave more than two commaned in the NC. He in fact gave 1050 commands.

I aint posting them for you. I just want those who think they are not required to lay hands on the sick that there are far mopre commands than you though. I cant be botherd trying to tell unhearing ears any longer. you wore me out guys. Tata. see ya in heaven at some point hopefully with few tears.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
So it seems like most of you dont realise that God gave more than two commaned in the NC. He in fact gave 1050 commands.

I aint posting them for you. I just want those who think they are not required to lay hands on the sick that there are far mopre commands than you though. I cant be botherd trying to tell unhearing ears any longer. you wore me out guys. Tata. see ya in heaven at some point hopefully with few tears.

Keep doing the Lord's work wherever you go. Farewell brother.

Reactions: Sword

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I wrote you a reply this morning, I do hope you get to see it....It takes faith without the mixture of doubt to do what you are saying, and sadly not many know how to have that sort of faith in God, so when they do pray for healing and such, it often comes from a place of ' IF the Lord is willing' and in my experience he is always willing, but if they are in doubt, how can it be put into effect?

Reactions: Sword and Helen

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I wrote you a reply this morning, I do hope you get to see it....It takes faith without the mixture of doubt to do what you are saying, and sadly not many know how to have that sort of faith in God, so when they do pray for healing and such, it often comes from a place of ' IF the Lord is willing' and in my experience he is always willing, but if they are in doubt, how can it be put into effect?
100% correct

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
ha, not even sure what i said to get him riled? That healing is a gift? There seems to be some disagreement there, i dunno.

why are miracle healers always so touchy?
Didnt get riled got dissapointed and contiual rejecting what is clear. The commision is clear to me.
So I will put to you the same question the Job ran away from ansdmant others.
What is the commision? You are all talking like we dont have one
Two who told you you cant get the sick healed. How do you know? As you are very sure you cant. Please tell why you are so sure. seems there are a lot of people now dont want to talk ? any one see Job?

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NPD - Narcissistic Personality Disorder

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others.

Narcissistic personality disorder crosses the border of healthy confidence into thinking so highly of yourself that you put yourself on a pedestal and value yourself more than you value others.

NPD traits:
  • Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerating your achievements and talents
  • Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
  • Requiring constant admiration
  • Having a sense of entitlement
  • Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
  • Taking advantage of others to get what you want
  • Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Being envious of others and believing others envy you
  • Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner
Narcissistic personality disorder: Overcoming your extreme esteem

o

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I cant be botherd trying to tell unhearing ears any longer.
this thread is up to 30 posts, you are obviously being heard and responded to, and it seems to me that you have gotten a very fair assessment of your position, which is not always going to be affirming if you are among friends telling you truth and you are pursuing a prideful path or whatever.

you seem to want to be put on a pedestal with your gift, it isn't that anyone doubts that healing is possible i don't think. Here's hoping you get the worship you apparently feel you deserve wherever you land then

Reactions: Job

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
you wore me out guys.
imagine how we feel lol. watching your contortions to avoid the pride issue that is or at least certainly should be evident by now was exhausting.

It would be great to discuss spiritual healing with someone who has the gift; if i could only find a sentence of yours that did not begin with "I."

Reactions: Job

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
so when they do pray for healing and such, it often comes from a place of ' IF the Lord is willing' and in my experience he is always willing, but if they are in doubt, how can it be put into effect?
yes, the Lord is obviously equally willing to provide thorns for the flesh too, so "healing" should maybe be understood in the context of "you reap what you sow," and even God's grace, to "provide" trials that contain a lesson for us when we need them.

imo all sickness is spiritual, and i have seen spiritual healing manifest amazing changes in people, even if not miracle-healing per se, that i don't know much about.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Didnt get riled got dissapointed and contiual rejecting what is clear.
you perceive some rejection of healing, when that is not what is being challenged wadr, you have just demonstrated that you will not address the issue that has repeatedly been raised, by many different people now.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
What is the commision? You are all talking like we dont have one
so then it is us against you, is it? Perhaps you have accidentally wandered into a den of thieves or something; maybe we are all wolves in sheep's clothes lol. Ya, that's prolly it.

sorry Sword, you are just better than us i guess :)

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Two who told you you cant get the sick healed.
two? i don't even recall one saying that. i firmly believe that anyone can lay hands on the sick and make them well, myself. Not sure if this manifests in what we term "miraculous healing" or not, that has always struck me as self-aggrandizing and unnecessary to the kingdom and spiritual healing, but that is just imo.