His second coming ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
didn't see any
but if my doctrine is a heresy I ask you to answer the Revelation 1:1 question, or take a shot at the Act chapter 9, 22, and 26 revelation. then we can see who is in heresy...... (smile).

it gets worse not better - now you are claiming direct contact with the Holy Spirit ignoring scriptures at Jn 5:37/6:46 - you have it exactly vice versa - JESUS DID NOT SAY "if you have seen the Father or the Holy Spirit you have seen me - man cannot see the Father and live [Jn 5:37/6:46] nor the Holy Spirit[Jn 14:17] - twinc

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it gets worse not better - now you are claiming direct contact with the Holy Spirit ignoring scriptures at Jn 5:37/6:46 - you have it exactly vice versa - JESUS DID NOT SAY "if you have seen the Father or the Holy Spirit you have seen me - man cannot see the Father and live [Jn 5:37/6:46] nor the Holy Spirit[Jn 14:17] - twinc
LOL, LOL, LOL, John 6:37 "All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out". the Lord Jesus is the Holy Spirit per your John 14:17. now listen up, 1 John 2:20 "But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things."...... (smile).

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
LOL, LOL, LOL, John 6:37 "All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out". the Lord Jesus is the Holy Spirit per your John 14:17. now listen up, 1 John 2:20 "But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things."...... (smile).

this is not written to or about us - stop misinterpreting - twinc

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this is not written to or about us - stop misinterpreting - twinc
Romans 15:3-4 "For even Christ pleased not himself; but, as it is written, The reproaches of them that reproached thee fell on me. For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope".

Good day 2 U.

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Romans 15:3-4 "For even Christ pleased not himself; but, as it is written, The reproaches of them that reproached thee fell on me. For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope".

Good day 2 U.

aforetime was before Romans was written = what scriptures is being referred to for whom - have a good day - twinc

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

twinc, what do you do with these verses?
John 1 16 "And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace."

1 John 2. 20-21 & 27
But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.
I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.
But the anointing which ye have received of Him, abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.”

As long as I have known you...which is above 10 years now...you have always despised anything that people write about the Holy Spirit, or those who say they can hear from the Holy Spirit. Why?
You have never said WHY...you are against the gift of the Spirit, against speaking in tongues etc. Why?
Most people have fears when they do not understand things.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
aforetime was before Romans was written = what scriptures is being referred to for whom - have a good day - twinc
and yes, Roman was written before me. so from my point of view all the scriptures OT and NT need to be searched, and studied for our LEARNING. just as my motto states, "where there is KNOWLEDGE, stay not ignorant". so if there's KNOWLEDGE in Romans, or Isaiah, "STAY NOT IGNORANT".

and Good day.

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
and yes, Roman was written before me. so from my point of view all the scriptures OT and NT need to be searched, and studied for our LEARNING. just as my motto states, "where there is KNOWLEDGE, stay not ignorant". so if there's KNOWLEDGE in Romans, or Isaiah, "STAY NOT IGNORANT".

and Good day.

\blindness is not knowledge imho [2Timothy 3:7][Eccl 7:7] - twinc

Last edited:

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
twinc, what do you do with these verses?
John 1 16 "And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace."

1 John 2. 20-21 & 27
But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.
I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.
But the anointing which ye have received of Him, abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.”

As long as I have known you...which is above 10 years now...you have always despised anything that people write about the Holy Spirit, or those who say they can hear from the Holy Spirit. Why?
You have never said WHY...you are against the gift of the Spirit, against speaking in tongues etc. Why?
Most people have fears when they do not understand things.

the above is not addressed to us and btw what I say mostly comes from the Scriptures so your quarrel is not with me but God as at 1Cor 13:8 and Jn14:17 - twinc

Reactions: Helen

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
101G said:
@twinc, apparently, you did not understand what I posted. re-read and then make another reply.

it is no good adding confusion to confusion as we have too much as it is -contradictions cannot and must not be accepted - btw for Judaism and the after life substitute [Judaism and Reincarnation] - twinc

@twinc, I asked you to re-read my post, but you did not. so let me make it simple for you. Hebrews 9:28 "So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation".
my question is this, A. when is this second appearing will happen, and B. how will the Lord Jesus "appear".