Holocaust question.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Do you think the good angels were ever tempted to believe that God's will was being thwarted when the Holocaust occurred? With so many Jews dying in that genocide? Maybe some of them would have been tempted to think God wasn't fully Sovereign? Or am I grossly incorrect?

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The Holocaust wasn’t the first genocide of the Jews …..was listening to a pod cast about the Black Death ( plague ) and there was a point of time when the Jews were blamed for it, so they were killed. It didn’t stop the plague !!
I think angels have a better prospective to us ……they see and understand much more than we do.
Rita

Reactions: amadeus

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you think the good angels were ever tempted to believe that God's will was being thwarted when the Holocaust occurred? With so many Jews dying in that genocide? Maybe some of them would have been tempted to think God wasn't fully Sovereign? Or am I grossly incorrect?
Angels never question the Sovereignty of God nor were they tempted to. I believe God would have seen this and been forced to remove their presence from heaven.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga

Please, please , don't take this the wrong way but how many didn't make it out of the wilderness to the promise land .

I think when they were persecuted killed ,they, most of them kept the faith, trusting God

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Burnt offerings ? who is such to ?
Does a Christian offer up to such ?
Does a true Jew offer up to such ? was it worthy of God and who says that it is or who says it's not ?

The 6 million Jews were offered up by the so called Zionist, it was their plan conducted by the Rothschild's and their ilk, because the Jews were the greatest threat to them then and for there so called Zionist future to dominate over the world. the 60 million goyim killed were just Pawns in the game. nothing to be seen here moving forward just disregard such people, but have a worldly day set aside for their Name live :rolleyes: duped ? so much for the people of this world, Jesus said that he was not of it.

So 80 years later what have the majority truly learnt about the deceptions of this world. they are more bound to the nonsense of such now than was ever before.

If the 6 million Jews were not killed then the Land that fools call Israel would not be so at all and that's a fact.
Now who goes and sacrifices people for their own ends, well Jesus pointed it all out clearly in fact.

Who leads people astray and who is it that looks up to such as ?
At the end of the day You reap what you sow, so we all suffer from people who do disregard Christ Jesus, such people are a curse over all.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I didnt mean for this thread to turn into an anti-semitic diatribe, @Reggie Belafonte
The so called Zionist claim that their involvement in creating the Holocaust was the will of God in fact.

Them 6 million Jews who were offered up to the so called Zionist gods ? tell that to them 6 million Jews in fact !
Back in the 1930's 40's 90% of the Jews despised the so called Zionist in fact, go do your homework.

I am sticking up for the 6 million Jews in fact, so how could anyone make a foolish claim that I am ant Jewish, went I have a Jewish sir name and all, I am saying that the 6 million were set up by Satanist in fact. due to them being the only people who were a greatest threat to the so called Zionist, see that, I said so called Zionist. I know what Biblical Zion is in fact and so did the 6 million who were sacrificed for a Satanic Mob.

Fact is when one claims that the 6 million was a Holocaust ? such is in fact a Satanic thing to say, the Satanist will be over the moon that the majority of people are that stupid that they call such a Holocaust. because what that means is that it was gods will ? yes it was 'their gods' will in fact, but not Gods will. we are talking about the works of Anti-Christ here :rolleyes:.
True Christians are not a threat to the true Judaism.
The biggest threat to the Jews was always the same, 'Within' ? go study the OT. leading them astray.

Semitic has to do with a race of people in fact, not to mention 90% of such are Islamic in fact.

Lucky that my forefathers came to Australia when they did or they would of been offered up to the so called Zionist, all of them relations were killed bro ! do you understand. it's not a joke to me ! like it is to you :( and others to just play silly buggers with. It irks me when people say it was a Holocaust ! because that is total ignorance and total disrespect to them who were killed like so. I say it was Genocide and the real criminals got off scot free. not to mention they are at it again only on a much larger scale as they are intent on to offer up 70 % of the worlds population. not to mention the stupid goyim are that pathetic that they do not bother to question such peoples motives at all.

Look they come out for years now with, Oh we have to reduce the world population by 70% and no one batters an eyelid to say what the hell are you on about :confused: talk about fools !

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I thought Jewish people were in favor of Zionism. Isn't Zionism a doctrine of Jewish superiority in the same vein as White Supremacy?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I thought Jewish people were in favor of Zionism. Isn't Zionism a doctrine of Jewish superiority in the same vein as White Supremacy?
Not all Jews were in favor of Zionism. Particularly the Orthodox Jews. Zionism rejected the Messiah and was strictly secular and political. It was not about Jewish superiority but about anti-Semitism in the West and the need for a Jewish homeland.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I believe the question was about doubting Gods sovereignty because of what happened, in other words who has more power in this world. I always go back to the first chapters of Job…we may not always understand why God allows things to happen to His people, but we do not see all the connecting dots and how things are being used, or consequences. With regards to angels never questioning…..well we know from the reality that angels do ‘ think ‘ , surely that’s evident from the fact that we have Satan and his followers ( we’re they not angels !? )
Irrespective of the views about Zionists, the reality is that the Holocaust was allowed to happen, but in the context of world history its the tip of the iceberg on what evil has taken place against Gods people, and others.
The question should perhaps be ‘ Who do we trust ‘ Who has ultimate sovereignty ……we may not understand everything that happens, we may ask ‘ why ‘ but we can still trust in the sovereignty. I may have doubts about many things, but that is not one of them.
Rita

Last edited:
Reactions: prism and friend of

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We cannot comprehend why God stood by and allowed the Holocaust to proceed. Neither could the angels.
God made a promise to never destroy the earth and mankind again after the flood.
The evil on the earth comes through the sinful nature of mankind and all acts of genocide came from the command of an evil dictator/ruler.
God does not intervene against every evil act of mankind...His plan to redeem mankind was established long before and He saw everything from beginning to end....He would disrupt His own plan of redemption if He interfered with the acts of every evil man came up with.
Saying He allows evil to happen is misleading....He would rather the whole world be saved and everyone have a heart of love to one another....but such is the will of man.
Man has the choice to do good or to do evil. It is our freewill...
Am I making sense?

Reactions: dev553344

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't Earth going to be destroyed and replaced by a "new" Earth?
I personally don't believe it will be....I think He will restore it like it was before the fall of man....but create a new one? No....Everything God created in Genesis is to remain forever.,
When God destroyed the earth with the flood it still remained....
When it is destroyed with fire it will remain....
He will make it new again...like in the beginning.

IMHO....and asking the Holy Spirit and seeking answers in scripture.
Genesis 8 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
²⁰ And Noah builded an altar unto the LORD; and took of every clean beast, and of every clean fowl, and offered burnt offerings on the altar.
²¹ And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.

Reactions: dev553344

K9Buck

Aug 18, 2020
central Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I personally don't believe it will be....I think He will restore it like it was before the fall of man....but create a new one? No....Everything God created in Genesis is to remain forever.,
When God destroyed the earth with the flood it still remained....
When it is destroyed with fire it will remain....
He will make it new again...like in the beginning.

IMHO....and asking the Holy Spirit and seeking answers in scripture.
Genesis 8 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
²⁰ And Noah builded an altar unto the LORD; and took of every clean beast, and of every clean fowl, and offered burnt offerings on the altar.
²¹ And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.

What does it mean that heaven and earth will pass away? | GotQuestions.org

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have already read this....that is the writer's belief.
As I said I personally believe God will restore everything and make it anew...not create a new one.
Much like ourselves...we are born again and become new....
“Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.”
— 2 Corinthians 5:17 (KJV)
It is just one of those interpretations that some take literally and others symbolically...
I stand on God's promise...his covenant he made with Noah not to curse the ground for man's sake....

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hi Friend, it is really logical that things like that happened sir. In fact it will be escalated in the near future. It may help for you to understand it if you realize that satan is the god of this world. He has been ousted from heaven, and now causing havoc on the earth Rev 12:12. As we are getting so very near the return of Jesus, we can expect satan to push harder against God's people. Things are shaping up for us to enter into the great tribulation soon, the signs are evident to many now.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Man has the choice to do good or to do evil. It is our freewill... Am I making sense?
Not really. When you examine the history of Israel, God intervened on their behalf over and over again. But not in the 20th century. And not during the Holocaust.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not really. When you examine the history of Israel, God intervened on their behalf over and over again. But not in the 20th century. And not during the Holocaust.
After they had been held captive for years, and especially after Pharaoh ordered all the 1st born male children to be killed....that is when God stepped in....in His timing...

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think there is a plan God has to bring about his glory and to save the world. And everything leads up to that. I would think the angels know that. Also I don't see how anything in that OP was denying God's power. In fact it was the allies that saved the remaining Jews and thwarted Hitlers plans of genocide. And I believe that many men and women fought to defend those Jews and their own countries peoples. God gave them courage to do so, not to mention the technology to fight against Hitler. Enlightenment thru the Spirit of Wisdom and Knowledge are gifts of the Holy Spirit. Perfect love hath no fear.

Reactions: Heart2Soul