Homosexuality Being Accepted And Embraced By Christians

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read it slowly . He is talking about Unrepentant sin . WE must KEEP the original pattern .
How many more churches must fall away before folks start heeding the original pattern .
Leaven will leaven the whole lump . LEARN the original pattern well .
Thank you Friend in Christ for understanding my post unrepentant and not remaining celibate are the key words.

Reactions: amigo de christo

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The position of a Priest is to bring his flock to the Kingdom of God.
If one was a true Priest of Christ Jesus he would be talking from the position of the Kingdom of God and not of this world at all.
A true Priest comes from the Kingdom of God and is sent out in this world among the wolves.

In or under Communism such don't have Church and State. it's only State ! a Mans works State of the lost and under a curse.
Amen brother and thank you for posting.

Reactions: amigo de christo

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sodomy is a sin. So are many other things. Unbelief is a sin. Hate is a sin. Maliciousness is a sin. Jesus paid for sin. All people bank accounts are covered. Do you believe that? Do they believe having abiding in faith, hope, and love? I can not judge, I can only read the fruit, but my own brain can deceive me.
Are you not the same person who said Hitler and pedophiles are saved by Christ in another thread?

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whoa, hold on there!
We’re repeatedly lambasted about the Protestants being broke up in the error of their doctrines into denominations, while the Catholic Church claims it remains singular because it has the real truth. I guess they aren’t any different than us Protestants after all, lol.

Reactions: APAK

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you not the same person who said Hitler and pedophiles are saved by Christ in another thread?

God loved them enough to send his own son to pay the price of their sin. Some people may simply reject the notion of love because it’s to basic, the bridge of love is to weak to support everything stated in the Bible which some consider Gods love story to all of mankind.

Of course to be saved to the kingdom of heaven one needs to receive Christ in their life, if they die here without they will be one the outside of the city gates like Revelation 22 states.

Thank you for your comment.

Last edited:

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God loved them enough to send his own son to pay the price of their sin. Some people may simply reject the notion of love because it’s to basic, the bridge of love is to weak to support everything stated in the Bible which some consider Gods love story to all of mankind.

Of course to be saved to the kingdom of heaven one needs to receive Christ in their life, if they die here without they will be one the outside of the city gates like Revelation 22 states.

Thank you for your comment.
You think pagan Hitler repented his sins and asked God for forgiveness before he committed suicide, you think these repeat offending Pedos repent and beg God for forgiveness and keep committing the same crime against innocent children, and that they'll be saved?

I think you are preaching the wrong sermon in that God forgives all as his son also does, some sins are mortal and can't be forgiven that easy, and only God will know who he saves, not you or me.

And no I don't think Hitler is saved nor are his henchmen or pedos, they are in eternal death never to be resurrected again.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Johnpaul,

What I’m saying is I don’t know.

Some may have, some may not have.

To be saved to the kingdom of God one needs to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ who died, was buried and was resurrected having faith and trusting God. That faith will bring about having love for God and love for others, and God will give that person a new spirit and a new heart.

People who do not end up on the outside of the gate according to Revelation 22.

Every day is judgment day, from the time we wake up in the morning, until the day of our death on the death bed.

God will not be fooled, and he still desires for all to come to repentance, though most only suggest that is for this life only. I do not, I believe their is still a chance for them to repentance when they come to the knowledge of the truth about Jesus in the heavenly realm.

Of course I could be wrong but the revelation 22 chapter suggests it to be a truth.

So that is what I’ll stick with my friend.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Johnpaul,

What I’m saying is I don’t know.

Some may have, some may not have.

To be saved to the kingdom of God one needs to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ who died, was buried and was resurrected having faith and trusting God. That faith will bring about having love for God and love for others, and God will give that person a new spirit and a new heart.

People who do not end up on the outside of the gate according to Revelation 22.

Every day is judgment day, from the time we wake up in the morning, until the day of our death on the death bed.

God will not be fooled, and he still desires for all to come to repentance, though most only suggest that is for this life only. I do not, I believe their is still a chance for them to repentance when they come to the knowledge of the truth about Jesus in the heavenly realm.

Of course I could be wrong but the revelation 22 chapter suggests it to be a truth.

So that is what I’ll stick with my friend.
You said Hitler was saved by Jesus, which I doubt very much, and also pedos who molest and rape innocent children, some acts are unforgivable, even by God or Christ, mortal sins.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I'd say it's frowned upon but forgivable. I don't think people should be chastised harshly because of it. They'd just make God look bad.
As with any sin correction or chastisement needs to come from God himself through the Holy Spirit so that it causes transformation by the renewing of minds.
Romans 12:2
Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Reactions: charity

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said Hitler was saved by Jesus, which I doubt very much, and also pedos who molest and rape innocent children, some acts are unforgivable, even by God or Christ, mortal sins.

What I’m saying is that Jesus paid for every individuals sin in the world. Do you agree with this?

Many people do not believe that Jesus death covered all peoples sins. They need to receive Jesus to be saved. But the truth is that all peoples sins have been paid for, they just have not received Jesus to be saved to the kingdom of God.

Jesus has saved all people from sin, death, hell, Satan and his demons. All people either end up inside the kingdom due to faith, or outside due to non faith.

Have you ever heard anything like this before? It’s biblically understanding to be able to say this freely without reproach from another.

Jesus did save hitler, Jesus did save child molsters, Jesus did save murders.

Did they receive? I don’t know, but God does like you suggested.

Reactions: Pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
God sees these sins.

Romans 1:24-27

Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What I’m saying is that Jesus paid for every individuals sin in the world. Do you agree with this?

Many people do not believe that Jesus death covered all peoples sins. They need to receive Jesus to be saved. But the truth is that all peoples sins have been paid for, they just have not received Jesus to be saved to the kingdom of God.

Jesus has saved all people from sin, death, hell, Satan and his demons. All people either end up inside the kingdom due to faith, or outside due to non faith.

Have you ever heard anything like this before? It’s biblically understanding to be able to say this freely without reproach from another.

Jesus did save hitler, Jesus did save child molsters, Jesus did save murders.

Did they receive? I don’t know, but God does like you suggested.
No I don’t believe what you are saying and no Hitler is not saved nor are unrepentant rapists and pedos, Jesus paid for the sins of those who accept him and believe in him and beg for his mercy and repent, and stop committing the same mortal sin over and over again.

Your preaching is false and leads people astray.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
No I don’t believe what you are saying and no Hitler is not saved nor are unrepentant rapists and pedos, Jesus paid for the sins of those who accept him and believe in him and beg for his mercy and repent, and stop committing the same mortal sin over and over again.

Perhaps Hitler isn't saved - only God can know for sure - but he would have been if he'd accepted Jesus. I think that was what @MatthewG meant.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Okay so we differ on our understanding of Jesus paying for sin. Thank you for sharing.

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I would like to start this thread in response to other threads that are no longer available.

@APAK @amigo de christo @Cristo Rei @Reggie Belafonte

While I don’t hate homosexuals but pray for them to abstain from their heinous abominations towards God and repent for their sins, then and only then could I accept a person who is a homosexual be he man or woman into the congregation of God.

It seems like so many so called Christians are embracing this garbage and even encouraging it.

This acceptance of these homosexuals into our Churches and hanging rainbow flags on the fake churches and their homes are a sign of being in league with Satan as are those who accept this deviant filth, because that’s what it is deviant filth.

It goes against the word of God, it’s in the Holy Book and speaks out against it, yet people refuse to acknowledge this, this to me is new age liberal hippy Christianity, that’s what I like to call it, people who accept this form of false Christianity in accepting of these unrepentive individuals are not true Christians and are damned and being fooled by Satan himself to go against God’s word.

I hope this thread is not deleted and is left open for discussion, we as true Christians have a God given right to refuse such things into our flock or churches and the right to discuss it.

Thank you,
JohnPaul
Hello @JohnPaul,

There are some men who have a strong feminine side to their nature, and some women who have a strong male side to their nature: affecting not only their behaviour, but their appearance, walk, mannerisms, and vocal range. The problem arises when there is a physical attraction to someone of the same gender, for that leads to a physical relationship which is contrary to God's purpose, and abhorrent to Him.

Growing up I remember maiden ladies living together, for they were good friends and sought companionship from each other, but no physical relationship existed between them. Similarly with men: it was mutually beneficial to live together, and share their lives, without anything of a physical nature taking place. They were not called names, or differentiated from among their fellows. They were two bachelors or spinsters who loved each other and lived like brothers or sisters within the same house, were part of society, and were respected as such.

We are to love one another, and respect each other, regardless of our differences, but a physical relationship between those of the same gender is not the will of God and must not be condoned: but neither should any of the other deceitful lusts which war against the soul, such as fornication or adultery.

Society tolerates all of these things, and it is so easy to get sucked into the same tolerances. I would be hypocritical if I said that I have not succumbed to some of the same tolerances, for I have, and have therefore not done anything to try and stop the rot.

Thank you
Chris

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnPaul

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps Hitler isn't saved - only God can know for sure - but he would have been if he'd accepted Jesus. I think that was what @MatthewG meant.
He was pagan and into pagan rituals, how could he have accepted Jesus if he called our Savior the illegitimate child of a name I won’t even associate with the Blessed Mother?

I doubt it very much he’s saved and MatthewG is preaching dangerous false teachings that could lead people astray.

Status
Not open for further replies.