Homosexuality Being Accepted And Embraced By Christians

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay so we differ on our understanding of Jesus paying for sin. Thank you for sharing.
Jesus paid for the sins for those who believe in him and accept him as the Son of God and who repent and beg for forgiveness not those that don’t believe in him and keep committing the same sin after same sin without a care in the world about their salvation.

Big difference in what your spreading.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello @JohnPaul,

There are some men who have a strong feminine side to their nature, and some women who have a strong male side to their nature: affecting not only their behaviour, but their appearance, walk, mannerisms, and vocal range. The problem arises when there is a physical attraction to someone of the same gender, for that leads to a physical relationship which is contrary to God's purpose, and abhorrent to Him.

Growing up I remember maiden ladies living together, for they were good friends and sought companionship from each other, but no physical relationship existed between them. Similarly with men: it was mutually beneficial to live together, and share their lives, without anything of a physical nature taking place. They were not called names, or differentiated from among their fellows. They were two bachelors or spinsters who loved each other and lived like brothers or sisters within the same house, were part of society, and respected as such.

We are to love one another, and respect each other, regardless of our differences, but a physical relationship between those of the same gender is not the will of God and must not be condoned: but neither should any of the other deceitful lusts which war against the soul, such as fornication or adultery.

Society tolerates all of these things, and it is so easy to get sucked into the same tolerances. I would be hypocritical if I said that I have not succumbed to some of the same tolerances, for I have, and have therefore not done anything to try and stop the rot.

Thank you
Chris
Agreed.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m gonna leave it up to God to judge. I have no right to judge or condemn anyone. Thank you for your time, and dialogue.

True believers will end up changing but that change will come by and through the heart, to have love for God and love for others being lead by the spirit, to have compassion, mercy, forgiveness, gentleness, love, joy, peace, and all of the fruit of the spirit.

Reactions: Waiting on him

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m gonna leave it up to God to judge. I have no right to judge or condemn anyone. Thank you for your time, and dialogue.

True believers will end up changing but that change will come by and through the heart, to have love for God and love for others being lead by the spirit, to have compassion, mercy, forgiveness, gentleness, love, joy, peace, and all of the fruit of the spirit.
I’m a true believer and would lay my life down for God and Christ if it came to be, I will not accept your false teaching or those who are unrepentant for they will be cast out to eternal death.

Everything sounds nice and rainbowy till judgement day comes and those church leaders and others who led their flocks astray will have to answer to God Almighty.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John,

No one said anything about you not being a true believer. However you may do as you please sir, hope that you have a good rest of your day.

Thank you again for the dialogue.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LGBT+ not human rights issue; we’ll not accept it – Asante
February 24, 2021

General News
31704194.jpg
Rev Prof Emmanuel Asante - Former chairman NPC
Most Rev. Prof. Emmanuel Asante has said LGBT+ is not a human rights issue and, therefore, no country can force Ghanaians to accept the act and legalise it.

This comes after the European Union in Ghana declared its full support to the community and participated in the opening of the new space for them in Ghana.

The EU noted that equality, tolerance and respect for each other are its core values and, therefore, supports civil society organisations promoting LGBT+ rights in the country.

But speaking on the Class Morning Show (CMS) on Wednesday, 24 February 2021, Rev Prof Asante, who is the former Chairman of the National Peace Council, noted that LGBT+ has nothing to do with human rights but a confused orientation of certain individuals that can be worked on by psychologists.

He told show host Kofi Oppong Asamoah that: “LGBT is not a human rights issue, let me make it clear that it will be wrong for anybody to tell us that this is their human right because as I’m saying for us, the ontological priority of the community over the individual is very important and, therefore, we should not go by the liberal conception of human right and ignore our moderate communalism that dictates our rights here in Ghana".

“The community has spoken and I think that the authorities of our land will understand. Going abroad with a cup in hand going for aid and for them to use that as a bait to force us to accept things that are contrary to our values is unacceptable and I think it is proper for us to learn to live on our own such as cutting our coat according to our size and not allow people to use their so-called aid to force us to do things that some of their own people are fighting against.”

Rev Asante wondered why the West is attempting to force homosexualism on Africans when it is against the African culture and values.

He stated that Ghanaians will neither accept nor legalise the act.

In his words: “90 per cent of Ghanaians are religious and we can say we will not accept such practices and it doesn’t mean we are being hypocritical. As I said, homosexuality and lesbianism, from my perspective, are as sinful as any other sin but then we don’t openly begin to defend such practices in the name of human rights.

“If I get up to say that look: 'I’m a kleptomaniac, therefore, if I see you holding something because I’m a kleptomaniac, I feel like stealing it, it is my situation, so it is my right to do those kinds of things, do we simply allow that? Yes, people may have certain orientation but we can work on people’s orientation. The psychologists have what it takes to address some of these issues and, therefore, it will be wrong and I was really offended when I read that the EU representative was talking about respecting the human rights of others. How about my rights? And I believe your freedom will end where my nose begins.

“They are the people telling us about democracy and we have the majority, 99 per cent of Ghanaians saying this is something we will not accept because it is against our cultural values, so, why do we push it?”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----THE CONTINUED UNREPETENDENT ACTS, the LIFE STYLE OF THE LGBT+ people are disgusting that should always condemned---like any other spiritually EVIL and demoralizing and killing vice... like adultery, drunkenness and habitual lying etc............

-----IT'S NOT THAT THE PEOPLE THEMSELVES BE CONDEMNED and JUDGED---that PERSONAL JUDGMENT is UP TO GOD ONLY!--------

---------this cannot be allowed to be forced upon individuals-----not happen' with me

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LGBT+ not human rights issue; we’ll not accept it – Asante
February 24, 2021

General News
31704194.jpg
Rev Prof Emmanuel Asante - Former chairman NPC
Most Rev. Prof. Emmanuel Asante has said LGBT+ is not a human rights issue and, therefore, no country can force Ghanaians to accept the act and legalise it.

This comes after the European Union in Ghana declared its full support to the community and participated in the opening of the new space for them in Ghana.

The EU noted that equality, tolerance and respect for each other are its core values and, therefore, supports civil society organisations promoting LGBT+ rights in the country.

But speaking on the Class Morning Show (CMS) on Wednesday, 24 February 2021, Rev Prof Asante, who is the former Chairman of the National Peace Council, noted that LGBT+ has nothing to do with human rights but a confused orientation of certain individuals that can be worked on by psychologists.

He told show host Kofi Oppong Asamoah that: “LGBT is not a human rights issue, let me make it clear that it will be wrong for anybody to tell us that this is their human right because as I’m saying for us, the ontological priority of the community over the individual is very important and, therefore, we should not go by the liberal conception of human right and ignore our moderate communalism that dictates our rights here in Ghana".

“The community has spoken and I think that the authorities of our land will understand. Going abroad with a cup in hand going for aid and for them to use that as a bait to force us to accept things that are contrary to our values is unacceptable and I think it is proper for us to learn to live on our own such as cutting our coat according to our size and not allow people to use their so-called aid to force us to do things that some of their own people are fighting against.”

Rev Asante wondered why the West is attempting to force homosexualism on Africans when it is against the African culture and values.

He stated that Ghanaians will neither accept nor legalise the act.

In his words: “90 per cent of Ghanaians are religious and we can say we will not accept such practices and it doesn’t mean we are being hypocritical. As I said, homosexuality and lesbianism, from my perspective, are as sinful as any other sin but then we don’t openly begin to defend such practices in the name of human rights.

“If I get up to say that look: 'I’m a kleptomaniac, therefore, if I see you holding something because I’m a kleptomaniac, I feel like stealing it, it is my situation, so it is my right to do those kinds of things, do we simply allow that? Yes, people may have certain orientation but we can work on people’s orientation. The psychologists have what it takes to address some of these issues and, therefore, it will be wrong and I was really offended when I read that the EU representative was talking about respecting the human rights of others. How about my rights? And I believe your freedom will end where my nose begins.

“They are the people telling us about democracy and we have the majority, 99 per cent of Ghanaians saying this is something we will not accept because it is against our cultural values, so, why do we push it?”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----THE CONTINUED UNREPETENDENT ACTS, the LIFE STYLE OF THE LGBT+ people are disgusting that should always condemned---like any other spiritually EVIL and demoralizing and killing vice... like adultery, drunkenness and habitual lying etc............

-----IT'S NOT THAT THE PEOPLE THEMSELVES BE CONDEMNED and JUDGED---that PERSONAL JUDGMENT is UP TO GOD ONLY!--------

---------this cannot be allowed to be forced upon individuals-----not happen' with me
Amen brother, Reverend Asante is a good and wise man, we should be so lucky to have people like him here in the U.S.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
He was pagan and into pagan rituals, how could he have accepted Jesus if he called our Savior the illegitimate child of a name I won’t even associate with the Blessed Mother?

I doubt it very much he’s saved and MatthewG is preaching dangerous false teachings that could lead people astray.
No matter what a person has done, if they repent of it and turn away form sinful things in their lives and instead turn to Jesus and seek forgiveness then God will hear and they will be saved. As reformed sinners people are accepted by Jesus, he came for all sinners and even Hitler's sin would have been forgiven if he had turned to Christ just like another man who murdered Christians was accepted - his name was Saul who became Paul.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whoa, hold on there!
We’re repeatedly lambasted about the Protestants being broke up in the error of their doctrines into denominations, while the Catholic Church claims it remains singular because it has the real truth. I guess they aren’t any different than us Protestants after all, lol.

These are all Catholic churches who have separated themselves from the Roman Catholic Church in various ways, but still identify themselves as Catholic. But I do believe the Roman Catholic Church will eventually follow suit as well.

Reactions: Ferris Bueller

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank God for grace, and the fact he desires for all to come to repentance and for everyone not to perish, @Ferris Bueller.
And has sent the SON to bless us , by TURNING US FROM INQUITY .
Did you know i used to claim Jesus and the gospel , Yet lived in and loved my sin . I did not KNOW JESUS
Had not been born again . SEE when GOD turns us , HE turns us unto HIM and we now love TRUTH and not sin .
The problem with this generation is they would have said men like me were saved , just cause we could lip JESUS
and do good things . WHEN IN TRUTH , i still embraced my sin and did NOT KNOW HIM .
HAD i entered into this forum as the lost old man i once was , MOST OF YOU ALL
would be telling those who warned me to repent , THAT I was fINE , WHEN IN TRUTH I WAS LOST .
We have LOST something huge in this generation . The ability to discern them by their fruits
and have replaced it with lip service and not heart service . BUT GO ye and learn what that means .
WHY would you all leave folks in darkness and sin . WHY does this generation no longer correct
and thinks its love to just accept the person for who they are , WHEN IN TRUTH they are lost and in dire danger and their fruits
prove they are lost and in dire danger . ANYONE who can embrace SIN and JUSTIFY SIN , KNOWS NOT GOD .
SO why do we give those who claim Christ a free walk TO SIN and wont correct . THOSE who do this are co helpers
to the dragon himself who sets not the captives free , but rather has given this generation an image of CHRIST
who is ministir to sin . WE MUST learn our bibles . OPEN IT UP and start feasting and fast .

Reactions: JohnPaul and Pearl

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These are all Catholic churches who have separated themselves from the Roman Catholic Church in various ways, but still identify themselves as Catholic. But I do believe the Roman Catholic Church will eventually follow suit as well.
Yes they will it’s why Pope Benedict stepped down and they put in the liberal Pope Francis, money is what counts to them and they’re losing a lot of it by not accepting homosexuals and LGTB in their Church.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And has sent the SON to bless us , by TURNING US FROM INQUITY .
Did you know i used to claim Jesus and the gospel , Yet lived in and loved my sin . I did not KNOW JESUS
Had not been born again . SEE when GOD turns us , HE turns us unto HIM and we now love TRUTH and not sin .
The problem with this generation is they would have said men like me were saved , just cause we could lip JESUS
and do good things . WHEN IN TRUTH , i still embraced my sin and did NOT KNOW HIM .
HAD i entered into this forum as the lost old man i once was , MOST OF YOU ALL
would be telling those who warned me to repent , THAT I was fINE , WHEN IN TRUTH I WAS LOST .
We have LOST something huge in this generation . The ability to discern them by their fruits
and have replaced it with lip service and not heart service . BUT GO ye and learn what that means .
WHY would you all leave folks in darkness and sin . WHY does this generation no longer correct
and thinks its love to just accept the person for who they are , WHEN IN TRUTH they are lost and in dire danger and their fruits
prove they are lost and in dire danger . ANYONE who can embrace SIN and JUSTIFY SIN , KNOWS NOT GOD .
SO why do we give those who claim Christ a free walk TO SIN and wont correct . THOSE who do this are co helpers
to the dragon himself who sets not the captives free , but rather has given this generation an image of CHRIST
who is ministir to sin . WE MUST learn our bibles . OPEN IT UP and start feasting and fast .
Preach it brother!

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As with any sin correction or chastisement needs to come from God himself through the Holy Spirit so that it causes transformation by the renewing of minds.
Romans 12:2
Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
And it does come from GOD when HE also uses the church to CORRECT SIN .
WHO do we think was working through paul when he wrote those letters and warned men to REPENT
THE SPIRIT was . As the Spirit works through the members doing all to edify and build up the church .
This may seem hard for some folks to believe , but GOD actually corrects through the members as well.
My advice to all , is that if you see a man willing to stand up and correct , you pray for that man and do not speak against him .
For if any has the love that comes from GOD they truly desire the death of none , but only good and thus they are gonna
correct error in the church .

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes they will it’s why Pope Benedict stepped down and they put in the liberal Pope Francis, money is what counts to them and they’re losing a lot of it by not accepting homosexuals and LGTB in their Church.

Not that I'm doubting you here, but would you happen to have a link to info on this by any chance? It's a subject that particularly interests me because I posted some dreams a few years back to this effect, i.e. that the RCC is eventually going to endorse homosexuality.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Though pope benedict may have been far less liberal than the most dangerous pope to sit the throne in our lifetime , francis ,
HE was no more saved that even francis . They tanked my friend . And its only gonna get worse from here on out
till JESUS DOES COME and ends it .

Reactions: JohnPaul

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No matter what a person has done, if they repent of it and turn away form sinful things in their lives and instead turn to Jesus and seek forgiveness then God will hear and they will be saved. As reformed sinners people are accepted by Jesus, he came for all sinners and even Hitler's sin would have been forgiven if he had turned to Christ just like another man who murdered Christians was accepted - his name was Saul who became Paul.
I agree with you and it’s what I’ve been saying those that repent and abstain, not the ones who continue to sin and don’t repent and don’t abstain, as for Hitler I can bet my life he’s not saved, some sins are to grave to even forgive in the eyes of God but only God would know.

Am I not writing in English?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not that I'm doubting you here, but would you happen to have a link to info on this by any chance? It's a subject that particularly interests me because I posted some dreams a few years back to this effect, i.e. that the RCC is eventually going to endorse homosexuality.
That is the only area they lagged behind in as well as abortion . But now they are fast moving to catch up with the world
Wicked as that church has been , so has been the protestant realm . ITS LIKE they are in a foot race
to see who can get to the top of the hill of abomination . Rome realized something .
She saw she was losing ground due to how quickly the emergent church was gaining ground . SO she adopted
this as well . NEITHER SIDE cares for the things of GOD , both sides are now fully emersed
in a how to survive and thrive in this world . THEY TANKED . Never hold your breath waiting forme to retract that statement .
They are tanked . Only a few protestant churches and i mean A VERY FEW still hold to sound doctrine .
And under the umbrella , the shade of a false love and unity they will merge as one under the darkest leaven .
I know i dont sound a thing like these big end time mass awakening , mass gathering crowd .
BUT the bible never dared to speak such a thing . IT SAID FALLING AWAY . AND WE IN IT .

Reactions: JohnPaul

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They need to receive Jesus to be saved. But the truth is that all peoples sins have been paid for, they just have not received Jesus to be saved to the kingdom of God.

Jesus has saved all people from sin, death, hell, Satan and his demons.

The reason you are confusing people here, Matthew, is because you are not being careful with your statements. You state the following three things in rapid succession:

- They need to receive Jesus to be saved.
- All people's sins have been paid for, they just have not received Jesus.
- Jesus has saved all people from sin, death, hell, Satan and his demons.

These statements contradict each other. If Jesus has saved all people and they all need to receive Jesus to be saved, then this means that all people must have indeed received Jesus. Yet you state in phrase 2 that all people have not. Your third phrase should read, "Jesus has paid the price for all people to be saved from sin, death, hell, Satan and his demons." Then your position would be consistent.

Be careful what you teach, Matthew. Assuming the role of a teacher is a serious matter before the Lord.
God bless,
- H

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course to be saved to the kingdom of heaven one needs to receive Christ in their life, if they die here without they will be one the outside of the city gates like Revelation 22 states.
That is what it says...

"14Blessed are those who wash their robes,c so that they may have the right to the tree of life and may enter the city by its gates. 15But outside are the dogs, the sorcerers, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices falsehood." Revelation 22:14-15
But you don't want to be outside of the city. That's not salvation in any sense of the word whatsoever...

"
7The one who overcomes will inherit all things, and I will be his God, and he will be My son.8But to the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and sexually immoral and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their place will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur. This is the second death.” Revelation 21:7-8
To be outside of the city is to die the second death in the lake of fire.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t have a link it’s my personal feelings on why Pope Benedict stepped down and they put this liberal Pope in.

Reactions: Hidden In Him
Status
Not open for further replies.