Homosexuality: Is it the way a person is born?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Are homosexuals born that way?

• Total voters

JimParker

Mar 31, 2015
Las Vegas, NV
OzSpen said:
Jim,

Thanks for showing me I missed the point. I agree that I'm not the one who has professional medical or genetic qualifications to decide if someone was 'born that way'.

I'm pleased you understand the 'born gay' is different from God's view of sinful behaviour.

Why do you think more Christians are accepting the 'born gay' view in spite of NT evidence such as 1 Cor 6:9-11 (ESV)?

Oz
It seems to me that the less scripture believers know, the more likely they are to accept the standards of the pagan culture in which we live. Also, not knowing the scriptures they are more likely to be confused by the arguments of the pagan culture. With reference to homosexual relationships, for example, they think that, since they "love" one another, it must be OK with God. After all, didn't He say to "Love one another"? But the notions about love, in our modern pagan society, are, at their core, silly emotionalism as compared to the description found in 1 Cor 13 in which there is no emotional content. True, Biblical love, is defined by our merciful behavior toward another, not our "animal instincts" or lust.

The Biblical examples are John 15:13 "Greater love has no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.: and (Rom 5:10) "... while we were enemies we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son..."

jim

Reactions: LightMessenger

LightMessenger

Apr 9, 2015
First of all, I do believe a person is born either Heterosexual or Homosexual. That is their sexual orientation and trying to pray the Straight away does not work anymore than trying to pray the Gay away does. Because it is who they are and whom they love.

In today's world many times people rise up to condemn others they do not know simply because of who they are and whom they love. The right to condemn others is not given to us, as Christians or to any other religion or peoples, by God, as that is exclusively within His own province and purview. It is not our place to thus condemn or make up stories about those who are different from us by using inappropriate Scriptures to try to justify our prejudice and intolerance against them. God is not mocked nor pleased when we do that. Yet many point to several Scriptures to try to tell those in the LGBT community that they are the sinners who must change when all the while the accusing parties could very well be the greater sinners compared to them. What hypocrisy! That is why in the Holy Bible we find MATTHEW 7:5 KJV. Jesus knew there would be plenty of people who needed to hear about and learn this Scripture well to hopefully amend their ways of being so downright condemning towards others.

I am deeply saddened by the fact that we hear report after report nowadays about children who have been thrown out of their homes simply because they were Gay or Lesbian. Is that what God expects from parents? I think not. Of course not! And when a young, impressionable child in their formative years goes to school and gets the same brutal treatment from their peers consisting on an everyday basis of scorn, hate, prejudice, intolerance, bullying, and judgment for their sexual orientation, that coupled by parents at home who are just as condemning, critical, and judgmental, they find that they simply cannot cope with all of the hate they are encountering around them and they most unfortunately often turn to sucide. That is a FACT! Many children are commiting suicide today due to non-acceptance at home and at school due to the fact that they are homosexual.

I know that blood runs thicker than water so when I hear about parents disowning their children because they are Gay or Lesbian, I simply cannot imagine that that alone would cause them to treat their own flesh and blood as outcasts. That's cold and heartless. Especially for a mother who carries her child right under her heart for nine months with love and tenderness only to later turn against that very child for who he or she is and for whom they love.That is both despicable and outrageous. But those cruel and unloving parents will have to give God an account for their actions at their appointed time, of that there is no escape.

If a person feels they are doing the right thing by coming down harshly against a person and quoting inappropriate Scripture that does not speak to homosexuality but to something entirely different, just to try to convince them that their lifestyle is wrong, be they children or adults, then they need to do some serious soul and conscience searching as they are doing that child or adult more harm than they are good. And that is simply inexcusable.

But the KEY to this whole matter of whether a homosexual person is acceptable in the eyes of God and of man can be answered quite clearly in the following wonderful website entitled "would Jesus discriminate?" We have to remember that Jesus said not one word against homosexuality during His earthly ministry. And God also did not place an Eleventh Commandment to forbid a person from being homosexual otherwise we would have found it to say "Thou Shalt Not Be Homosexual." There wasn't such a Commandment and there could not have been as God, being omniscient and all loving, having created ALL people, especially knows that one's sexual orientation is Who They Are and that it cannot be changed anymore than one can attempt to change a person born a Heterosexual into a Homosexual. Because that is just not who they are nor is it their actual or normal orientation anymore than to attempt to convert a Homosexual person into a Heterosexual one would be right or normal for them. That does not work and causes far greater harm to those who try as many leading medical professionals have informed us.

What God is very displeased with is not with the fact that a person is Homosexual. It is whether they are promiscuous or not. But that, of course, goes for both sexual orientations, Gay and Straight.

But the bottom line to this is whether Jesus would discriminate against homosexuals and homosexuality. Please take a few minutes to read thoroughly through the following fine website with Biblical Evidence in Scriptures for the answers that will hopefully help to open up the blind eyes of many who are filled with prejudice and help to make them finally see the forest for the trees.

would Jesus discriminate?
http://www.wouldjesusdiscriminate.org/biblical_evidence.html

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
Of course he'd not turn them away. He'd simply want them no longer have sexuality Congress with each other.

Its no different than when straight people have sex outside of marriage.

StanJ

Lifelong student of God's Word.
May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
LightMessenger said:
First of all, I do believe a person is born either Heterosexual or Homosexual. That is their sexual orientation and trying to pray the Straight away does not work anymore than trying to pray the Gay away does. Because it is who they are and whom they love.
We are ALL born sinners. THAT is our predisposition. We then choose to do what we do, which is why there are criminals, law abiders, pedophiles, rapists, murders, etc...etc... We are not born into a sexual preference, we make it, and just like anything sinners do, we can make the right choice or the wrong choice.

The anonymous link provided is an obviously biased POV and goes against what the Bible does says. It is also from the MCC which is a notoriously biased and supportive institution of the LGBT community and agenda. Their number one focus is to get worldwide support for the LGBT lifestyle, NOT bring people to Christ. The two are mutually exclusive. Not from the standpoint that gays cannot be saved, but from the standpoint that it is NOT an acceptable practise and cannot be condoned as such. Any sinner who wants to walk in Christ, wants to leave their sinful lifestyle behind, regardless of what it is. We all stumble and we all sin to one degree or another, but we all need to recognize the sin when we do. 1 John 1:9, but if we try and say our lifestyle as in the case of the LGBT is OK, then we are deceived as 1 John 1:8 teaches.
We don't need a ton of teaching to see that homosexuality in the Bible is NOT acceptable within the Church/BOC. Paul clearly teaches this is 1 Tim 1, Rom 1 and 1 Cor 5 in the NT, and Leviticus 18:22 in the OT deals with it just as clearly.

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
KingJ said:
Becuase many sinners are riding the Christian ''Jesus is love'', ''do not judge'', ''just believe'' and ''as long as you tithe'' waves for all they worth B).
I agree. But there's another dimension. Take a read of 'A Shocking "Confession" by Willow Creek Community Church" by Bob Burney at: http://townhall.com/columnists/bobburney/2007/10/30/a_shocking_%E2%80%9Cconfession%E2%80%9D_from_willow_creek_community_church?page=full&comments=true

No wonder we have to battle with biblical illiteracy in our churches and shallow biblical thinking. The church growth movement has fed this to churches in seminars and we've fallen for it - well, many have fallen for it.

Oz

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
I can unequivocally state that I had no choice in my sexual orientation as a heterosexual. None.

Females are my absolute favourite hands down. For communication, work, collaboration and for the brief time I was married love and sex.

There is NO desire for men. I don't like to even keep company with them. The only male I love is my King. All others i love only as commanded.

If my own will was allowed I'd have all the men relegated to the continent of Australia. If it were possible I'd have all governments be gynocracies.

I am hard wired for females.

I can clearly see how some others may be hard wired for males. But I could never be that way.

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
pom2014 said:
The same reason why I see God making children with hare lips, asperger syndrome or with dwarfism.

That despite how you were born doesn't mean you cannot do something great and glorify God.

Adversity to triumph.
That, in my understanding, doesn't answer my question.
JimParker said:
It seems to me that the less scripture believers know, the more likely they are to accept the standards of the pagan culture in which we live. Also, not knowing the scriptures they are more likely to be confused by the arguments of the pagan culture. With reference to homosexual relationships, for example, they think that, since they "love" one another, it must be OK with God. After all, didn't He say to "Love one another"? But the notions about love, in our modern pagan society, are, at their core, silly emotionalism as compared to the description found in 1 Cor 13 in which there is no emotional content. True, Biblical love, is defined by our merciful behavior toward another, not our "animal instincts" or lust.

The Biblical examples are John 15:13 "Greater love has no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.: and (Rom 5:10) "... while we were enemies we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son..."

jim
Thanks, Jim,

I agree that it is related to less knowledge of Scripture (the topic here is homosexuality) that people have.

I consider the added problem is that many people may not say it outwardly, but deep down they don't think the Bible is authoritative. It's an old-fashioned book that belongs to another era. I think it is time for more Bible teachers/pastors to address the topic: Why you should trust the content of the Bible and then put it into practice.

I don't expect the theological liberals to buy into that argument, but many evangelicals are going down a similar track by putting the Bible into a 'just another read' category.

Oz
pom2014 said:
I can unequivocally state that I had no choice in my sexual orientation as a heterosexual. None.

Females are my absolute favourite hands down. For communication, work, collaboration and for the brief time I was married love and sex.

There is NO desire for men. I don't like to even keep company with them. The only male I love is my King. All others i love only as commanded.

If my own will was allowed I'd have all the men relegated to the continent of Australia. If it were possible I'd have all governments be gynocracies.

I am hard wired for females.

I can clearly see how some others may be hard wired for males. But I could never be that way.
pom,

Did you ge that point of view from Scripture?

Oz

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
No I got from personal experience I was born straight no hint of gay at all.

Personal witness is as good a method of teaching as scripture.

And your use of scripture on gays are for the ones still actively doing things in body and mind.

Just as all the straights that have sex out of marriage or in their minds with unclean thoughts will not get to the kingdom.

It is a warning for all sinners. Why would you place more weight on a gay sinner over a straight one?

Is it deflection?

JimParker

Mar 31, 2015
Las Vegas, NV
pom2014 said:
No I got from personal experience I was born straight no hint of gay at all.

Personal witness is as good a method of teaching as scripture.

And your use of scripture on gays are for the ones still actively doing things in body and mind.

Just as all the straights that have sex out of marriage or in their minds with unclean thoughts will not get to the kingdom.

It is a warning for all sinners. Why would you place more weight on a gay sinner over a straight one?

Is it deflection?
<<Why would you place more weight on a gay sinner over a straight one?>>

It's the topic of the thread.

<<Is it deflection?>>

Is that an insult?

LightMessenger

Apr 9, 2015
JimParker said:

<<Is it deflection?>>

Is that an insult?
Exactly! That is the problem many bigoted people do not want to discuss much less face.
And I often wonder why those who are so vehement in quoting Scriptures that are inappropriate
but that they feel condemn homosexuality aren't looking at their own sins first such as adultery, abortion, coveting a neighbor's wife or husband, etc. It would seem that if those discussing homosexuality are not homosexuals themselves then they should have no business speaking about that subject matter before they come down twice as hard on their own Heterosexual proclivities.

And that's why so many children continue to be beaten and rebuked and hated. Because of the overall mentality of those who do so much Bible thumping with the wrong Scriptures trying to justify their hate instead of imparting their love for others.

It has also been said by many medical professionals that those who have such a hate for homosexuals or who support chastising them constantly may have the same problem themselves but cannot come to terms with it such as to admit that they too are of that same sexual orientation so they have to fight it in order to appear that they are so very straight. But they are not fooling anyone but themselves.

One would just have to wonder, Jim, if those in the LGBT community would suddenly start targeting Heterosexuals/Straight people and constantly taunting them with why they commit abortion that is against God; why they sleazily sleep around being already married; why they disobey the majority of God's Ten Commandments. I just have to wonder how they would feel if there was such an attack on them all of a sudden and it continued as constantly and as brutally as their attacks have been on Gays, unmerciful attacks filled with vitriol as they go on their daily diatribes against the Gay and Lesbian citizens of this country.

One thing they have to realize is that back in the time of Christ things were much different and the laws addressed things quite differently then but by today's standards we would have to abstain from so many things that were strictly forbidden in the Holy Bible. And realistically speaking, how many Christians today would abstain from the following 76 items listed as forbidden in the Holy Bible? How many I need to ask? Not many at all would be the answer. Yet they pick and choose to discriminate against Gay and Lesbian citizens who work, who pay their taxes, who go to church to worship, who have or adopt children to add to their family, and who go into the military to serve our country proudly and fight wars, placing themselves in harm's way, in order that we may enjoy our freedom. And this is how we repay them? By continued discrimination, prejudice and intolerance?

How many can proudly say that they have not committed even one of the following sins in Leviticus alone? How many?

76 Things Banned in Leviticus (and their penalties)
http://hill-kleerup.org/blog/2012/06/13/76-things-banned-in-leviticus-and-their-penalties.html

JimParker

Mar 31, 2015
Las Vegas, NV
LightMessenger said:
Exactly! That is the problem many bigoted people do not want to discuss much less face.
And I often wonder why those who are so vehement in quoting Scriptures that are inappropriate
but that they feel condemn homosexuality aren't looking at their own sins first such as adultery, abortion, coveting a neighbor's wife or husband, etc. It would seem that if those discussing homosexuality are not homosexuals themselves then they should have no business speaking about that subject matter before they come down twice as hard on their own Heterosexual proclivities.

And that's why so many children continue to be beaten and rebuked and hated. Because of the overall mentality of those who do so much Bible thumping with the wrong Scriptures trying to justify their hate instead of imparting their love for others.

It has also been said by many medical professionals that those who have such a hate for homosexuals or who support chastising them constantly may have the same problem themselves but cannot come to terms with it such as to admit that they too are of that same sexual orientation so they have to fight it in order to appear that they are so very straight. But they are not fooling anyone but themselves.

One would just have to wonder, Jim, if those in the LGBT community would suddenly start targeting Heterosexuals/Straight people and constantly taunting them with why they commit abortion that is against God; why they sleazily sleep around being already married; why they disobey the majority of God's Ten Commandments. I just have to wonder how they would feel if there was such an attack on them all of a sudden and it continued as constantly and as brutally as their attacks have been on Gays, unmerciful attacks filled with vitriol as they go on their daily diatribes against the Gay and Lesbian citizens of this country.

One thing they have to realize is that back in the time of Christ things were much different and the laws addressed things quite differently then but by today's standards we would have to abstain from so many things that were strictly forbidden in the Holy Bible. And realistically speaking, how many Christians today would abstain from the following 76 items listed as forbidden in the Holy Bible? How many I need to ask? Not many at all would be the answer. Yet they pick and choose to discriminate against Gay and Lesbian citizens who work, who pay their taxes, who go to church to worship, who have or adopt children to add to their family, and who go into the military to serve our country proudly and fight wars, placing themselves in harm's way, in order that we may enjoy our freedom. And this is how we repay them? By continued discrimination, prejudice and intolerance?

How many can proudly say that they have not committed even one of the following sins in Leviticus alone? How many?

76 Things Banned in Leviticus (and their penalties)
http://hill-kleerup.org/blog/2012/06/13/76-things-banned-in-leviticus-and-their-penalties.html
The topic of the thread asked the question whether or not people are "born homosexual."

Homosexual acts are among the many sins which will keep a person out of the kingdom of heaven, just like stealing an lying.

But, it is my observation that many people find man making "love" with other men to be particularly disgusting while lying and stealing tend to anger people. There is s different reaction to homosexuality which seems to be innate in our psychology. But it is just one of many sins which, if we continue to practice unrepentantly, will guarantee us a permanent address in hell.

Reactions: KingJ

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
JimParker said:

<<Is it deflection?>>

Is that an insult?
The topic of this thread is patently created to point fingers at gay sin over any other sin as if it carried more death than straight sin.

This is again another gradation of sin to deflect. Look I'm a sinner, but at least I'm not a GAY sinner. Well that would be far worse. Am I right? Can I get an amen that buggering is far worse than picking up my bosses wife? At least I'm doing natural straight sin! Ewww those gays are sick.

Every thread that specifies one sin as more reprehensible than another is repugnant. As God only sees sin. He doesn't care what it entails just its sin.

KingJ

Mar 18, 2011
South Africa
pom2014 said:
The topic of this thread is patently created to point fingers at gay sin over any other sin as if it carried more death than straight sin.

This is again another gradation of sin to deflect. Look I'm a sinner, but at least I'm not a GAY sinner. Well that would be far worse. Am I right? Can I get an amen that buggering is far worse than picking up my bosses wife? At least I'm doing natural straight sin! Ewww those gays are sick.

As God only sees sin. He doesn't care what it entails just its sin.
If adulterers were public and proud we would start threads grouping them with GLBT's ;). Until then, your point is rather naive.
LightMessenger said:
1. And that's why so many children continue to be beaten and rebuked and hated. Because of the overall mentality of those who do so much Bible thumping with the wrong Scriptures trying to justify their hate instead of imparting their love for others.

2. It has also been said by many medical professionals that those who have such a hate for homosexuals or who support chastising them constantly may have the same problem themselves but cannot come to terms with it such as to admit that they too are of that same sexual orientation so they have to fight it in order to appear that they are so very straight. But they are not fooling anyone but themselves.
1. You had me laughing with this one. Are you serious?

2. Do you know that the bible tells us to HATE what is evil. Do you know that Paul wrote an entire chapter on the qualifications of elders who are to deal with rebuke, chastisement and removal?
LightMessenger said:
That was an excellant read. Thanks for sharing. What is very interesting is how clear the punishment pertaining to the sin is. Makes one hell of a case for mortal and venial sins. But anyway, I am really confused as to how you think this supports your opinion. Even the writer had me giggling. He says, like you that all sin = sin!!!!!!

Then quotes verses saying that X was unclean, Y got you excommunicated and Z got you killed. Homosexuality got you killed. SInce God is not a human that He should lie and He does not change.....Do you think it is wise of you to water down a sin that God ordained deserving of the death penalty? I would say you are walking on thin ice / bordering being a false teacher.
LightMessenger said:
Do you know that the scientific evdience justifying gays being born that way works for paedophiles too?

KingJ

Mar 18, 2011
South Africa
pom2014 said:
1. Ahh the old well if they hid out like straights do and not throw it in my face I'd not care view? Oh my.

2. And then the age old homosexuals are paedophiles.

Stereotype much?

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/263/1/0/they_see_me_trollin____by_hybrid_tech-d2z4c5s.jpg
1. So you don't see shame as evidence of an unseered conscience?

2. I would expect a Christian to better grasp what a sin nature is. The fact that the unsaved, in this case paedophiles are beating you to it, does not speak well of you.

JimParker

Mar 31, 2015
Las Vegas, NV
pom2014 said:

Every thread that specifies one sin as more reprehensible than another is repugnant. As God only sees sin. He doesn't care what it entails just its sin.
<<The topic of this thread is patently created to point fingers at gay sin over any other sin as if it carried more death than straight sin.>>

That is your impression. It is currently often suggested that homosexuals were "made that way" and that God is unjust for punishing them for being what He made them. So this thread, as I see it and being unable to read the mind of the originator, seems to me to be in response to the notion that, since "God made homosexuals" it should not be considered a sin to be what God made one to be.

<<As God only sees sin.>>

That is false. Otherwise, how would we see our own sin?

I can see sin very clearly. What I can't see is the "heart" of the sinner. But, I can draw reasonable conclusions by a person's behavior. Somewhere, someone said, "By their fruits you will know them."

<<Look I'm a sinner, but at least I'm not a GAY sinner. Well that would be far worse. Am I right?>>

I don't think so. Personally, I would rank a pedophile, a rapist of children, to be far worse. But that's my opinion. Scripture does not, to my knowledge, say that homosexual acts are more or less sinful than any other sin. 1 Cor 6:9-10 makes no distinction.

<< Every thread that specifies one sin as more reprehensible than another is repugnant.>>

That this thread does so is, IMO, your personal perspective. I don't think it does so. Perhaps you should address that issue to the originator of the thread for clarification.

On the other hand, some sins is more repugnant that others. For example, the answer to the question, "Does this dress make me look fat?" may be a lie, but that lie is not as repugnant as the rape and murder of a six year old child.

<<He doesn't care what it entails just its sin.>>

The following might suggest otherwise.

Mat 18:6-7 “But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea. Woe to the world because of offenses! For offenses must come, but woe to that man by whom the offense comes!"

Mar 14:21 “The Son of Man indeed goes just as it is written of Him, but woe to that man by whom the Son of Man is betrayed! It would have been good for that man if he had never been born.

LightMessenger

Apr 9, 2015
pom2014 said:

It is very correct to declare that one "sin" cannot be more egregious than another especially when Heterosexuals do not see other sins as "sins", only homosexuality. The penchant to discriminate against Gays and Lesbians has sadly become very pervasive. I see it as no different than what happened during the Christian INQUISITION where many innocent people were targeted and killed by evil-thinking murderers who had only evil on their mind and the thought to commit murder which is against God's Sixth Commandment.

This is no different as the bad attitudes against the LGBT community by holier-than-thou misinformed people has sadly caused many to lose their innocent lives and it has become so pervasive that the courts are now finally taking action to protect innocent Gay and Lesbian citizens and give them their rights under the Fourteenth Amendment's Equal Protection Clause as they are most deserving of. And in America alone almost 60% of Americans, mostly Straight people including Evangelicals, now support Equality for homosexuals. But one must remember that they did not have an Equal Protection Clause in the time of Christ so people could shamefully feel free to discriminate against those folks even up to the Sixteenth Century witch-burnings. That cannot continue as God is not pleased with His Holy Word being perverted to indicate that homosexuality is a sin. It is not since people are born that way and love such as to act upon their innate nature just as Straight people are born that way and love and act upon their innate nature also. What IS sinful in God's eyes is promiscuity but that, of course, applies to both Gay and Straight people.

But I ask you and others, in wanting to condemn homosexuals because you perceive that to be a sin, what about the sin of your wearing clothes made from two different fabrics? What about the sin of your eating shellfish like lobster, crab, etc.? What about Leviticus 3:17 about not eating FAT? How many are complying with that which is in the Holy Bible? I need to know how many are actually complying? And what about Leviticus 19:27 for men not to trim their beards? Men, are you in compliance with this directive or are you continuing to sin against Holy Bible teachings? Be honest with your answer.

So, before we can be convinced that there is only One Sin, Homosexuality, that should be targeted before God's eyes we must be ever assured that ALL people are refraining from committing the multitude of sins that the Holy Bible so vividly describes in Leviticus alone. Otherwise, we are merely looking at the hypocrisy of hypocritical people!

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
Only man grades sin.

God says if you murder you're a sinner.
You look on a woman with lust you're a sinner.
You steal, sinner.
You rape sinner.
You lie to people sinner.

All have to be covered by the blood of Christ or ALL are placed into the lake of fire.

No one gets a hotter area of the lake, despite Dante.

You see man thinks the punishment will fit the crime, God says they all go to the lake.

LightMessenger

Apr 9, 2015
KingJ said:
If adulterers were public and proud we would start threads grouping them with GLBT's ;). Until then, your point is rather naive.

1. You had me laughing with this one. Are you serious?

2. Do you know that the bible tells us to HATE what is evil. Do you know that Paul wrote an entire chapter on the qualifications of elders who are to deal with rebuke, chastisement and removal?

That was an excellant read. Thanks for sharing. What is very interesting is how clear the punishment pertaining to the sin is. Makes one hell of a case for mortal and venial sins. But anyway, I am really confused as to how you think this supports your opinion. Even the writer had me giggling. He says, like you that all sin = sin!!!!!!

Then quotes verses saying that X was unclean, Y got you excommunicated and Z got you killed. Homosexuality got you killed. SInce God is not a human that He should lie and He does not change.....Do you think it is wise of you to water down a sin that God ordained deserving of the death penalty? I would say you are walking on thin ice / bordering being a false teacher.

Do you know that the scientific evdience justifying gays being born that way works for paedophiles too?
It is quite wrong and very shameful for anyone to try to compare the two as they are not one and the same at all. And for your information, most crimes of paedophilia are being committed by Straight, Heterosexual people many times within their own homes as exemplified in many reports.

10 Anti-Gay Myths Debunked
http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-report/browse-all-issues/2010/winter/10-myths

"The Child Molestation Research & Prevention Institute notes that 90% of child molesters target children in their network of family and friends, and the majority are men married to women. Most child molesters, therefore, are not gay people lingering outside schools waiting to snatch children from the playground, as much religious-right rhetoric suggests."

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
@lightmessenger
If many could link paedophiles, gays, liberals and any non wasps they would do so in an instant.

In fact I firmly believe that these kinds of people hold the idea that the anti-christ will be part black, Asian, hispanic, Jewish with the mother of Roman Catholic birth, the father Muslim and raised with transgendered Nazi feminist Eskimos that are child molesters.

Just so they have all of their favourite groups to hate at once.

And if they can somehow link them ask to the jws or mormons the better.