Hospital visit

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Dr Jenna - Where are you from?

Me - Im from out of town.
Any nice places to eat around here?

Dr Jenna - Ye there is this place and that place and this...

Me - Ok where is the finest place to dine in town?

Dr Jenna - So and so is the nicest place to eat

Me - How about you show me where it is and I'll pay for dinner

Dr Jenna - Are you asking me out on a date

Me - Ye I guess so. I promise I won't bite

Dr Jenna - Oh that's so sweet I'd love to join you for dinner...

Ah ye sure... That would of been a nice one but it didn't happen... LoL... Doc had a wedding ring on anyway...

In the end I got discharged and told to have the rest of the week off work...

Couldn't help noticing people in there that looked really sick. I pray for them and their families and give thanks for my health

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ah well I may as well make use of this time and freedom, hit the road and enjoy the sights of this little island. Might drive to the capital city for a few days, it's a good 4 hour drive so I may as well hit the road

Reactions: marks and Truman

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dr Jenna - Where are you from?

Me - Im from out of town.
Any nice places to eat around here?

Dr Jenna - Ye there is this place and that place and this...

Me - Ok where is the finest place to dine in town?

Dr Jenna - So and so is the nicest place to eat

Me - How about you show me where it is and I'll pay for dinner

Dr Jenna - Are you asking me out on a date

Me - Ye I guess so. I promise I won't bite

Dr Jenna - Oh that's so sweet I'd love to join you for dinner...

Ah ye sure... That would of been a nice one but it didn't happen... LoL... Doc had a wedding ring on anyway...

In the end I got discharged and told to have the rest of the week off work...

Couldn't help noticing people in there that looked really sick. I pray for them and their families and give thanks for my health
Wow, is this a thing? ...bc a man ran a similar line by me one day at the pumps at a gas station. I totally fell for it and then found out he was asking me out. lol
I played dumb....lol

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Wow, is this a thing? ...bc a man ran a similar line by me one day at the pumps at a gas station. I totally fell for it and then found out he was asking me out. lol
I played dumb....lol

Ah really... LoL...
I don't think it's a thing it's just a way I invisage asking a stranger out to dinner...

See what strategies us men have to devise?
Not easy

Reactions: Truman and TLHKAJ

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Today was the first time iv had to wear a mask for more than a few minutes and this is what I found...

Wearing a mask is absolutely ludicrous...
How are you supposed to breathe in those things... My body rejected the mask. It made me dizzy and nauseous. The hospital had vomit bags everywhere obviously for people like me who were feeling sick from the mask so I carried one with me...

Are you expected to cough or sneeze into your mask? Not a chance. I was taking it off and coughing into my hand like, the ol fashion way.

Every staff member was wearing the mask... How are you supposed to operate at your best when u have a breathing restrictor on your face...

And the patients, oh those poor patients... Already sick and forced to wear a mask that makes you even more sick...

And when I challenged a nurse she just said it's the hospitals policy...

Common sense is dead

Reactions: Truman and TLHKAJ

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I find that a visit to the hospital is always profound. It makes me think about a lot of things...

Now I'm thinking about those hospitals that are refusing to treat the unvaxed... Like WOW... How inhumane can the world get... Especially considering our taxes are supposed to help give us medical treatment...

Ethics and morals are dead as well in our society

Reactions: marks and TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah really... LoL...
I don't think it's a thing it's just a way I invisage asking a stranger out to dinner...

See what strategies us men have to devise?
Not easy
And to think, they always say women are sneaky. We ain't got noth'n on you men! lol

I actually had my 2 teenagers in the car with me that day. And it was my youngest daughter who said... "Mom, he was asking you out " LOL

I just played it off...he seemed a bit disappointed. lol
At that point, I kinda felt bad for the guy ...but hey, I'm married, so.... wasn't gonna happen. He was a nice guy, well dressed.

I just don't think that way. I was driving through an area of road work recently and they had traffic stopped and one lane of traffic passing through at a time. I smiled at the one guy who had traffic stopped on my end and thanked him as he gestured for me to proceed. I noticed he kept looking back at me as I passed through.

I mentioned to my husband that I felt like I just brightened someone's day on the job. He said, "A pretty young woman smiling at him, no wonder he kept looking." I was shocked ....I think it was just nice for him to get a kind response rather than someone angry that they had to wait for traffic. lol (And I'm still kinda leaning in that direction.)

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Today was the first time iv had to wear a mask for more than a few minutes and this is what I found...

Wearing a mask is absolutely ludicrous...
How are you supposed to breathe in those things... My body rejected the mask. It made me dizzy and nauseous. The hospital had vomit bags everywhere obviously for people like me who were feeling sick from the mask so I carried one with me...

Are you expected to cough or sneeze into your mask? Not a chance. I was taking it off and coughing into my hand like, the ol fashion way.

Every staff member was wearing the mask... How are you supposed to operate at your best when u have a breathing restrictor on your face...

And the patients, oh those poor patients... Already sick and forced to wear a mask that makes you even more sick...

And when I challenged a nurse she just said it's the hospitals policy...

Common sense is dead
My theory is that it's all designed to frustrate us, lower our tolerance, cut us off from each other's humanity, divide us, turn us on each other, have us destroy each other, and then they can come in, take over, and make their order out of chaos. N.W.O.
I guess this is obvious, at least to some of us!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its a different time.

Back in the past few centuries. there were pandemics where mask wearing was required. The nation came together. Women took the time to make masks so everyone could have one. The country was in unison. Everyone wanted to pitch in and do their part.

In the last few decades, it does not matter what the topic is (mask wearing, Vaccines, The middle east, Taxes, etc etc) we are so divided that violent outbursts, hate, False news, and every kind of divisive evil we can think of has been introduced.

The last time this country saw unison was 9/11 and that only lasted awhile. I pray that it does not take another 9/11 for us to come together again as one nation.

Glad you finger was not to bad. Enjoy your time off! Reflect on God and all he has blessed you (and us) with

Reactions: Cristo Rei

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yesterday I jammed the tip of my finger at work...
This morning I rang my boss to tell him I'm not coming in because the wound is raw, it throbs and hurts when you touch it...
So he has sent me to hospital because it becomes a workplace injury...
I know in some states of America their refusing to treat the unvaxed...
I don't think they are doing that here yet but if they are then I can probably say goodbye to my job which iv only had for 3 months...
They might want to test me for covid. That will also be goodbye to my job cos ain't no one sticking a 10 inch stick into my head...

So I have an interesting day ahead of me. I wonder if this will be the end of work for me because of my decision to abstain from the experimental injection...

Tell them you had COVID in 2020 but never had to go to hospital and just quarantined at home with mild symptoms. Maybe they will want to do an antibody test. Would be interesting to see if you have antibodies since they say many people have them and don’t know they had COVID.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tell them you had COVID in 2020 but never had to go to hospital and just quarantined at home with mild symptoms. Maybe they will want to do an antibody test. Would be interesting to see if you have antibodies since they say many people have them and don’t know they had COVID.
I think I did before it came out. All the symptoms. I may have it again As someone refused to go home even though we told him too. Everyone bu 2 in my office has had it. Which is why I may be the only one who is active infected.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its a different time.

Back in the past few centuries. there were pandemics where mask wearing was required. The nation came together. Women took the time to make masks so everyone could have one. The country was in unison. Everyone wanted to pitch in and do their part.

In the last few decades, it does not matter what the topic is (mask wearing, Vaccines, The middle east, Taxes, etc etc) we are so divided that violent outbursts, hate, False news, and every kind of divisive evil we can think of has been introduced.

The last time this country saw unison was 9/11 and that only lasted awhile. I pray that it does not take another 9/11 for us to come together again as one nation.

Glad you finger was not to bad. Enjoy your time off! Reflect on God and all he has blessed you (and us) with
The social media stratified society.

Society before social media followed the "playground" model. You dump all the children together on the playground, and they all have to find ways to get along with all the rest, so they learn to negotiate, and tolerate, which leads to understanding and acceptance. Or not. I remember those days.

But with social media, you can like and ignore, and "bubble" yourself. Internet news works the same way. We create "news bubbles", where we see our style of news. Our style of news, our style of friends, all in agreement, not based on negotiating a better societal relationship, but on surrounding ourselves with those in agreement so they won't be offended or rebuked.

Much love!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Nurse - Can you please keep your mask on

Me - It makes me nauseous

Nurse - You need to wear it

Me - If I've been vaxed then why do I have to wear a mask

Nurse - I've been vaxed

Me - So why must we wear masks still

Nurse - Cos you can still catch and spread it

Me - Then why do they talk about reaching herd immunity

Nurse - I'm sorry but that's our policy

Common sense is dead
makes perfect sense when you follow the $$$ imo

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hello,

It seems that the present Covid-19 situation is being used by God to s see how we, the people react.

It is our response that God looks at in the situations that we find ourselves in.

Some, see an opportunity to enter into a closer relationship with God.

Some see an opportunity to blame God for the circumstances that has come into being.

Some, allow their anger to rise up to the surface of their personality which is not healthy for the community.

Some, see an opportunity to be able to bless others to encourage them to seek a healing relationship with God.

Some, seek out what God's purposes are for them during the situations that they finds themselves in and whole heartily enter into God's purposes within the circumstances that they find themselves in.

We all respond differently. Some with wisdom. Some with out wisdom.

Do we perceive that our response is pleasing to God?

What has been your response?

Shalom

Reactions: marks

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My theory is that it's all designed to frustrate us, lower our tolerance, cut us off from each other's humanity, divide us, turn us on each other, have us destroy each other, and then they can come in, take over, and make their order out of chaos. N.W.O.
I guess this is obvious, at least to some of us!

I agree. To some of us, we can see the evil one in the flesh while others appear to be blinded by all the propaganda and even advocate for all the craziness that we have seen in the past 20 months... Its insane but the brainwashing and subconscious programming they use in various ways has obviously had a great effect on a big part of the population

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yesterday I jammed the tip of my finger at work...
This morning I rang my boss to tell him I'm not coming in because the wound is raw, it throbs and hurts when you touch it...
So he has sent me to hospital because it becomes a workplace injury...
I know in some states of America their refusing to treat the unvaxed...
I don't think they are doing that here yet but if they are then I can probably say goodbye to my job which iv only had for 3 months...
They might want to test me for covid. That will also be goodbye to my job cos ain't no one sticking a 10 inch stick into my head...

So I have an interesting day ahead of me. I wonder if this will be the end of work for me because of my decision to abstain from the experimental injection...
I don't think it's hospitals that will refuse to treat the unvaxxed. I only heard about such a thing for private doctors. And I only had to be tested for COVID because of a procedure where I had to breath heavy into a machine. And they were worried about people passing covid that way without the mask on for the procedure.

Anyways, I hope for finger heals. When I was younger I did a back flip into a pool off a diving board. And as I was flipping I judged it wrong and smacked my finger tips against the bottom of the diving board. Blood came out of every finger nail. It was super painful. So I know something of what your going thru.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And to think, they always say women are sneaky. We ain't got noth'n on you men! lol

I actually had my 2 teenagers in the car with me that day. And it was my youngest daughter who said... "Mom, he was asking you out " LOL

I just played it off...he seemed a bit disappointed. lol
At that point, I kinda felt bad for the guy ...but hey, I'm married, so.... wasn't gonna happen. He was a nice guy, well dressed.

I just don't think that way. I was driving through an area of road work recently and they had traffic stopped and one lane of traffic passing through at a time. I smiled at the one guy who had traffic stopped on my end and thanked him as he gestured for me to proceed. I noticed he kept looking back at me as I passed through.

I mentioned to my husband that I felt like I just brightened someone's day on the job. He said, "A pretty young woman smiling at him, no wonder he kept looking." I was shocked ....I think it was just nice for him to get a kind response rather than someone angry that they had to wait for traffic. lol (And I'm still kinda leaning in that direction.)

Is it sneaky... Hmmm perhaps but its surely not wrong is it? How else can a guy take a girl out to dinner?
Its better than just asking a stranger without any conversation.

The guy who asked you out wasn't perceptive enough to notice you had a ring on your finger. Maybe he didn't care.
I wouldn't attempt to take a married woman out to dinner.

Smiling... Hmm i was thinking about this the other day... I've recently moved from a city to a town...
Now in the city if a single girl smiles at you for no reason then its a sure thing that she is interested in you.. Especially if your in a bar or cafe
But out here im getting mixed messages because everyone is so friendly and smiles at one another...

Maybe thats why city girls became like that...
If they smile at every guy that goes past then they would receive countless dinner invitations...
And so everyone walks around the city with their heads down, not making any eye contact
As opposed to the country where people smile, say hi and wave to eachother including strangers

Just my thoughts anyway

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I agree. To some of us, we can see the evil one in the flesh while others appear to be blinded by all the propaganda and even advocate for all the craziness that we have seen in the past 20 months... Its insane but the brainwashing and subconscious programming they use in various ways has obviously had a great effect on a big part of the population
They know what they are doing. In the years leading up to the Trump era, the Lord totally changed my worldview. Being too ill to do much else but watch the internet, I had the thousands of hours to spend learning that most don't. I shouldn't be surprised at how many people have been duped by all this. It does seem like a grand paranoid delusion. Which is part of the deception.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is it sneaky... Hmmm perhaps but its surely not wrong is it? How else can a guy take a girl out to dinner?
Its better than just asking a stranger without any conversation.

The guy who asked you out wasn't perceptive enough to notice you had a ring on your finger. Maybe he didn't care.
I wouldn't attempt to take a married woman out to dinner.

Smiling... Hmm i was thinking about this the other day... I've recently moved from a city to a town...
Now in the city if a single girl smiles at you for no reason then its a sure thing that she is interested in you.. Especially if your in a bar or cafe
But out here im getting mixed messages because everyone is so friendly and smiles at one another...

Just my thoughts anyway

Maybe thats why city girls became like that...
If they smile at every guy that goes past then they would receive countless dinner invitations...
And so everyone walks around the city with their heads down, not making any eye contact
As opposed to the country where people smile, say hi and wave to eachother including strangers
I try to smile and make eye contact as much as possible ....man, woman, boy, girl. It makes life more pleasant. :)

And no, I don't think it's wrong....especially since you refrained when you noticed her ring. In my situation, I wasn't wearing a ring since mine got lost years ago when I was pregnant and my hands swelled up. I had to remove it. Never found it and never got a new one. lol ....so he wasn't intentionally trying to ask a married woman to dinner.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello,

It seems that the present Covid-19 situation is being used by God to s see how we, the people react.

It is our response that God looks at in the situations that we find ourselves in.

Some, see an opportunity to enter into a closer relationship with God.

Some see an opportunity to blame God for the circumstances that has come into being.

Some, allow their anger to rise up to the surface of their personality which is not healthy for the community.

Some, see an opportunity to be able to bless others to encourage them to seek a healing relationship with God.

Some, seek out what God's purposes are for them during the situations that they finds themselves in and whole heartily enter into God's purposes within the circumstances that they find themselves in.

We all respond differently. Some with wisdom. Some with out wisdom.

Do we perceive that our response is pleasing to God?

What has been your response?

Shalom
This is true for all our trials, I think!

Covid has provided an excellent atmosphere to show where I've been reliant on world systems, and to disconnect. To truly find my security in God.

Much love!