Hospital visit

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
They know what they are doing. In the years leading up to the Trump era, the Lord totally changed my worldview. Being too ill to do much else but watch the internet, I had the thousands of hours to spend learning that most don't. I shouldn't be surprised at how many people have been duped by all this. It does seem like a grand paranoid delusion. Which is part of the deception.

If you work full time, with a family, doing well, then i can understand how your being duped
It was during last years lockdown when i was forced to stay home that i learnt much of the truth cos i had time on my hands

Reactions: Truman

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I try to smile and make eye contact as much as possible ....man, woman, boy, girl. It makes life more pleasant. :)

Ye its the normal way...
I just need to reprogram my mind so i don't think that every single girl is interested in me when their really just being friendly

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Otherwise we would devolve into an Islamic style society where women have to wear face coverings
And that wouldn't be good

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Proverbs 15:13
A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance: but by sorrow of the heart the spirit is broken.

Proverbs 17:22
A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yesterday I jammed the tip of my finger at work...
This morning I rang my boss to tell him I'm not coming in because the wound is raw, it throbs and hurts when you touch it...
So he has sent me to hospital because it becomes a workplace injury...
I know in some states of America their refusing to treat the unvaxed...
I don't think they are doing that here yet but if they are then I can probably say goodbye to my job which iv only had for 3 months...
They might want to test me for covid. That will also be goodbye to my job cos ain't no one sticking a 10 inch stick into my head...

So I have an interesting day ahead of me. I wonder if this will be the end of work for me because of my decision to abstain from the experimental injection...

Sorry about your finger. Hope you heal quick.

As far as vaccinations here in the states, the lies and propaganda would be humorous if it wasn't so sad and serious.

One media source will say that 99% of health care works are vaccinated. Another will but it at 70% with a lot of them disagreeing with the vaccines and the mandates but do it because they need the job. When a large part of the actual works in the field disagreeing with the vaccines and masks, that should tell you something.

Webmd
Huge Number of Hospital Workers Still Unvaccinated

Forbes
The Paradox Of Unvaccinated Healthcare Workers

AARP
45% of Nursing Home Staff Still Unvaccinated Against COVID

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Otherwise we would devolve into an Islamic style society where women have to wear face coverings
And that wouldn't be good
It's just a trial run, Women will have to wear face coverings in the years to come because Islam is on the winning path in fact.
You can not discriminate against Islam in Australia nowadays, you are not allowed to understand such things, that's the real point that is taboo nowadays and that's how Satan works keeping you in the dark and feeding you like mushrooms.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I kid around a lot so I can smile. The Lord, my doctor, and levity get me through the day.

Ye I try and do the same... I can't be serious all the time, it's no good for my mental health... I need that childish goofy part of me to balance me out

Reactions: Truman

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Women will have to wear face coverings in the years

Mate... We're already wearing face coverings now...
And we've taken it even further than Islam...
Men and Women... The covid face mask

I read an interesting article last year and the writer was comparing the burka to the face mask and making some valid points...

I can't wear it. I was always taking it off or wearing it under my nose in the hospital...
Fogs up my glasses
Makes me dizzy
Makes me nauseous