How about the false election prophets? False or not?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
How about the false prophets predicting Trump would be elected?
How about the Christian pastor predicting foreign troups on US soil in november?
Or is this still coming to pass....?????

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Too much Bandwagoning going on, which is why I never pay attention to what most "prophets" proclaim. I simply post what the Spirit tells me through prophetic dreams, and I told this forum many months ago that Trump was going to lose.
How about the Christian pastor predicting foreign troups on US soil in november?

Not out of the realm of possibility yet. In fact, demonstrators are starting to amass in major cities tonight, including in Washington D.C. Don't be surprised if rioting takes over this nation if Trump continues to fight the election "results," which he very likely will to keep Democracy itself in the United States from becoming a thing of the past.

Last edited:

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

How about all the Pastor's who claimed that Covid-19 was a nothing flu bug....but died from it as well.

Reactions: Josho

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A lie by its very nature becomes unstuck....sometimes quickly, sometimes slowly. Irrespective of which candidate is favoured one thing is certain, Mr Trump has been a narcissistic liar from the outset.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sid Roth said he would be elected. God told him (I guess).
He also said if he has it wrong, he missed it.

Me, I am looking in scripture for prophets who said they missed it.
Have not found one yet.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Reactions: marks and bukka

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How about the Christian pastor predicting foreign troops on US soil in November?

It is not true, the media does not say who won. The courts will figure this one yet.

Reactions: marks

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Too much Bandwagoning going on, which is why I never pay attention to what most "prophets" proclaim. I simply post what the Spirit tells me through prophetic dreams, and I told this forum many months ago that Trump was going to lose.

Not out of the realm of possibility yet. In fact, demonstrators are starting to amass in major cities tonight, including in Washington D.C. Don't be surprised if rioting takes over this nation if Trump continues to fight the election "results," which he very likely will to keep Democracy itself in the United States from becoming a thing of the past.
Yeah , i dont heed the mainstream prophets either . half of them even prophesied a mitt romney win . Yeah . They false my friend .
Every last nar one is , emergent is , prosperity preachers , man i do NOT have the time for this list
lets just say the liberal churchs have long tanked and almost every single conservative one has too .
Persecution is a coming . But the lambs dont fear it . JESUS said , HAPPY are ye when you are persecuted for HIS name sake .
SO , let man do what he does , i dont fear him . GOD IS WITH the lambs .
Lets remember what paul wrote near the end of hebrews . THAT we will bodly , BODLY say , i shall not fear man , THE LORD IS OUR HELPER .
NOW LEAP UP HIGH and PRAISE THE GLORIOUS KING .

Reactions: marks

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Your assuming that because the media says that son of Satan biden won

You don't have a clue about what I assume.

This thread is about false prophets or not.
This is not about how good or bad Trump OR Biden is.
Stick to the issue.

If you want to hijack this thread and make it pro or against Trump or Biden...go ahead and I am out of here. There is enough mudslinging on the internet.

The video in the previous post has nothing to do with the subject of this thread.

Last edited:

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

just people wanting attention

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I see the spirit of falsity in these Trump prophecies, Triumph1300. As far as I know, no Trump prophecy has ever been found to be true. It's sad that so many people believe in them, though.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't have a clue about what I assume.

This thread is about false prophets or not.
This is not about how good or bad Trump OR Biden is.
Stick to the issue.

If you want to hijack this thread and make it pro or against Trump or Biden...go ahead and I am out of here. There is enough mudslinging on the internet.

The video in the previous post has nothing to do with the subject of this thread.

Stop making threads than, your question was abut the Prophets predicting the President. Maybe you should figure out what the heck you want and stop acting like a goober.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sid Roth said he would be elected. God told him (I guess).
He also said if he has it wrong, he missed it.

Me, I am looking in scripture for prophets who said they missed it.
Have not found one yet.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Sid Roth's show has been centered on Trump prophecies for the last however many months.......

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It is still early days. So kindly refrain from calling them "false prophets" until the matter is properly and legally settled. Had the election been totally clean, Trump would have been elected hands down, without the shadow of a doubt.

I am simply SHOCKED that so many Christians have assumed that the election is over, when there are thousands of uncounted ballots, thousands of destroyed and mutilated ballots, and hundreds of thousands of fraudulent ballots (could be a million or more). And all because the corrupt and venal media decided that Biden was the winner (without any basis of fact).

So you are prematurely calling people "false prophets" when there is much work to be done to either clean up the mess, or start afresh with a brand new clean election. Even third world countries do better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Triumph1300

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It is still early days. So kindly refrain from calling them "false prophets" until the matter is properly and legally settled. Had the election been totally clean, Trump would have been elected hands down, without the shadow of a doubt.

I am simply SHOCKED that so many Christians have assumed that the election is over, when there are thousands of uncounted ballots, thousands of destroyed and mutilated ballots, and hundreds of thousands of fraudulent ballots (could be a million or more). And all because the corrupt and venal media decided that Biden was the winner (without any basis of fact).

So you are prematurely calling people "false prophets" when there is much work to be done to either clean up the mess, or start afresh with a brand new clean election. Even third world countries do better.

Covid costed Trump heaps of votes. If he was more serious about it maybe he would have won hands down.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

With respect Enoch....you obviously believe Mr Trump's story ....hmmmmm. I have watched him from this side of the world since his election in 2016.....what stands out is his ability to lie unashamedly. This is not only my observation. I'm surprised that the 'Christian' community would rally around a liar.....it speaks volumes to the reality of their allegiance. Perhaps it also speaks of the manipulative Evangelical agenda.....the mouth piece of Rome.