How about the false election prophets? False or not?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Covid costed Trump heaps of votes. If he was more serious about it maybe he would have won hands down.
Trump allowed the Scamdemic narrative -- which was designed to destroy him -- to take control of the USA through Fauci, Birx, Redfield etc. That was indeed a HUGE MISTAKE. Even so, he would have won hands down if the election itself was totally clean.

His achievements have been outstanding, but the media deliberately refused to let the public know what Donald Trump had actually achieved. Their goal was trash Trump daily and continuously. But he also sabotaged himself in several situations.

Reactions: marks

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
With respect Enoch....you obviously believe Mr Trump's story ....hmmmmm.
With all due respect, this is not about Trump at all. It is about the INTEGRITY OF AN ELECTION.

Had the election been clean, Trump would have had to go with the results, and no one would have complained. But as a matter of fact -- given the millions of Trump supporters in the US -- he would indeed have won hands down. His daily rallies were evidence of tremendous support. Biden could not even muster two dozen people for his so-called rallies. The fact that so many Republicans held on to their seats while new Republicans replaced Democrats was also a message.

But the battle was between freedom and Communist slavery. The battle was for the soul of America. And it ain't over till it's over.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
With all due respect, this is not about Trump at all. It is about the INTEGRITY OF AN ELECTION.

Had the election been clean, Trump would have had to go with the results, and no one would have complained. But as a matter of fact -- given the millions of Trump supporters in the US -- he would indeed have won hands down. His daily rallies were evidence of tremendous support. Biden could not even muster two dozen people for his so-called rallies. The fact that so many Republicans held on to their seats while new Republicans replaced Democrats was also a message.

But the battle was between freedom and Communist slavery. The battle was for the soul of America. And it ain't over till it's over.
Enoch, your exaggeration is obvious.....even you can admit that, surely.
I ask myself, when exaggeration to suit a narrative is the order of the day as is Mr Trump's.....how can one take him seriously?

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Trump allowed the Scamdemic narrative -- which was designed to destroy him -- to take control of the USA through Fauci, Birx, Redfield etc. That was indeed a HUGE MISTAKE. Even so, he would have won hands down if the election itself was totally clean.

His achievements have been outstanding, but the media deliberately refused to let the public know what Donald Trump had actually achieved. Their goal was trash Trump daily and continuously. But he also sabotaged himself in several situations.

You know Covid-19 pandemic is a worldwide problem, your conspiracy does not take into consideration nations like Mexico, India, Italy, UK, France, Russia, Brazil who were effected badly by the virus.

Reactions: Pathfinder7

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Enoch, your exaggeration is obvious.....even you can admit that, surely.
I ask myself, when exaggeration to suit a narrative is the order of the day as is Mr Trump's.....how can one take him seriously?
I don't see it as exageration. That's how it was.

Much love!

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
There was the Kim Clement prophecy where he predicted Trump would win his first term, before Trump was announced. He also predicted a second term.

One thing I'm wondering, the wording of these prophecies. How many claimed Trump would win, how many predicted Biden would lose?

Reactions: Triumph1300

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There was the Kim Clement prophecy where he predicted Trump would win his first term, before Trump was announced. He also predicted a second term.

One thing I'm wondering, the wording of these prophecies. How many claimed Trump would win, how many predicted Biden would lose?

A true prophet of The Lord can see if another is true or false. For it is The Spirit that bears witness to The Spirit. They are either One or they are not. A true prophet of The Lord is about his Father's business(souls), not politics. It is The Lord alone who chooses whom He will raise up and whom He will bring low, as all Glory, Honor and Power are His alone. False prophecies, false dream interpretations, that tickle the ears, that say look at me, look at at me, look at what I can do. The warnings have been given, and yet they would not. To those that have an ear, let them hear!

Reactions: Triumph1300

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
With respect Enoch....you obviously believe Mr Trump's story ....hmmmmm. I have watched him from this side of the world since his election in 2016.....what stands out is his ability to lie unashamedly. This is not only my observation. I'm surprised that the 'Christian' community would rally around a liar.....it speaks volumes to the reality of their allegiance. Perhaps it also speaks of the manipulative Evangelical agenda.....the mouth piece of Rome.

What makes you think Biden is not a liar.
Actually you will have a big problem trying to find a politician who is not a liar.
At least Trump is not an abortion and same sex marriage promoter like Biden and his sidekick.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You know Covid-19 pandemic is a worldwide problem, your conspiracy does not take into consideration nations like Mexico, India, Italy, UK, France, Russia, Brazil who were effected badly by the virus.
No one really knows the truth about this virus since there have been nothing but lies from day one. That's why all the tyrannical governments at all levels -- city, minicipal, state, provice, federal -- have so easily robbed people of their freedoms and their livelihoods.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That second term is looking more and more real as time progresses and cases of outright election fraud are built. So those prophecies may very well be fulfilled.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What makes you think Biden is not a liar.
Actually you will have a big problem trying to find a politician who is not a liar.
At least Trump is not an abortion and same sex marriage promoter like Biden and his sidekick.
...and you would want a liar to lead your country Triumph?