How are we to reckon ourselves as being dead to sin?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More virtue-signalling. A self-righteous rant if there ever was one. This is passive agressive look at how holy I am...holier than thou hypocrisy. Why don't you follow your own advice and turn to Christ. But don't stop there...point to Christ. But don't stop there GO to Christ. Go to the cross and be delivered from your self-righteous pontifications.

You won't need to pretend and be puffed up if you are truly made alive in Christ. Stop being a fake...go to where the dead are raised.

Go to the cross. Stop playing religious games.

Baby steps...baby steps...
EPI , you the one pointing to self . TRY POINTING TO FAITH IN CHRIST .
you point to faith within ourselves . THAT IS POINTING TO SELF EPI .
your social gospel is a lie from the pits of hades .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More virtue-signalling. A self-righteous rant if there ever was one. This is passive agressive look at how holy I am...holier than thou hypocrisy. Why don't you follow your own advice and turn to Christ. But don't stop there...point to Christ. But don't stop there GO to Christ. Go to the cross and be delivered from your self-righteous pontifications.

You won't need to pretend and be puffed up if you are truly made alive in Christ. Stop being a fake...go to where the dead are raised.

Go to the cross. Stop playing religious games.

Baby steps...baby steps...
Those steps you speak of lead folks to another go spell which cannot save
steps or baby steps , I wont take no steps that lead away from faith in CHRIST . I am only sorry YOU DID .

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why are you so obsessed with New Age? Especially when you espouse that kind of thinking with your name it claim it philosophizing of the word. I posted a little Richard Rohr extract...I picked up from facebook. I think it sums up your religious philosophy...which IS New Age.

I am so counter-cultural...I stand apart from all man-made systems and techniques.

I get accused of doing opposite things depending on the accuser. And I love that...as Jesus was also accused of saying opposite things. And that's because of the lack of spiritual understanding in the accusers. Just like here.

So either I'm on one extreme...inventing my own religion...or... on the other extreme I'm following a human pattern.

What happens is that people accuse me of what THEY are doing. So I know you used to practice yoga and were (or are) into New Age practices. It's still there in your thinking...that's why you are so scared.

You can fool the crows, and yourself (since you are now one of them for the sake of your outer man comfort) ...but I'm not fooled. :rolleyes:
? Goodness, yet another off the wall accusation by someone who is supposed to be a prophet. That by itself makes you false. Who is the father of lies? He is certainly fooling you. I don't practice any of those things, and thankfully never did even before I came to the Lord. Before I knew the Lord I went once to visit a psychic and once to a 'spiritist' meeting, whereupon I sensed raw hatred towards me from the leader, and never went back. (Think the devil must have known I was going to belong to Christ.) And oh yes, once I played with a Ouija board for five minutes when I was a child, and it bored me. So that's it for my foray into occultish things, I was mildly curious but never drawn to pursue any of it.

I wasn't accusing you, just asking. I do have a reason for wondering though.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If you think my reminders about having to believe on CHRIST are gonna slow down
you are in for a very long day , week , month and etc .

I know. It's like a baby crying in a nursery. And It's very annoying...and tiring since I know this feeds your ego...your religious ego.

Do you do yoga? Do you practice New Age? I mean while you are pointing to the cross of course? Do you a cross on the wall that you point to?
I know you very well epi .

You know nothing of me...or even yourself. I see through your religious posturing. And for that you get MORE happy to boost your ego..

It's all just shallow vapourings.
You need the reminders of believing on HIM to cease
so you can get a foothold in .

This is false. You need constant reassurance of being "saved" because deep down you know you are alone and lost. So you come here to feel good about yourself...but you do it to encourage the flesh. The flesh cannot be saved...no matter how much pointing you do. Surrender yourself to the Lord. Come to Christ for REAL. Stop with the religious indoctrination. It only works on hypocrites.

You are about as real as a 4 dollar bill.
WONT BE HAPPENING ON MY WATCH .

You must have a very big watch. And no one put you over anyone here. You are an uneducated delusional religious posturer that has an inflated ego.
And ps , YOU NEED TO GO TO THE CROSS . Its not me preaching a cross without having to believe in the ONE WHO
BORE our sins on said cross . ITS YOU .
I can't save you. Go to the cross...don't just point to it. Go.
the cross without faith in CHRIST , IS NO CROSS EPI . and till you figure that one out
you are still in your sins .
You are a very simple deluded indoctrinated nut.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
? Goodness, yet another off the wall accusation by someone who is supposed to be a prophet. That by itself makes you false. Who is the father of lies? He is certainly fooling you. I don't practice any of those things, and thankfully never did even before I came to the Lord. Before I knew the Lord I went once to visit a psychic and once to a 'spiritist' meeting, whereupon I sensed raw hatred towards me from the leader, and never went back. (Think the devil must have known I was going to belong to Christ.) And oh yes, once I played with a Ouija board for five minutes when I was a child, and it bored me. So that's it for my foray into occultish things, I was mildly curious but never drawn to pursue any of it.

You have a very good reason for wondering that indeed dear sister . Indeed .

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Religous nut . be prepared for far worse names than these my friend .
The social gospel has turned them against the very Christ and those who preach HIM .
They think their social gospel will save them and all other religoins too .
As for us , we gonna point to HE ALONE who saves . JESUS CHRIST .
He doesn’t know the real Jesus . The real Jesus tells one to bless those who do not speak well of you . He curses those who disagree with his man made ideas.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Those steps you speak of lead folks to another go spell which cannot save
steps or baby steps , I wont take no steps that lead away from faith in CHRIST . I am only sorry YOU DID .

religious nut

A person who seeks to convert them to their religion

A person who talks about religion all the time ...never stops

A person that annoys everyone with talking about religion.
A religious nut preaching on street corner

A religious nut who talks about religion in an unreasonable way.

religious nut interrupts a speech and starts talking a off topic and starts talking about religion.

• Wow
Reactions: Lizbeth

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know. It's like a baby crying in a nursery. And It's very annoying...and tiring since I know this feeds your ego...your religious ego.

Do you do yoga? Do you practice New Age? I mean while you are pointing to the cross of course? Do you a cross on the wall that you point to?

You know nothing of me...or even yourself. I see through your religious posturing. And for that you get MORE happy to boost your ego..

This is false. You need constant reassurance of being "saved" because deep down you know you are alone and lost. So you come here to feel good about yourself...but you do it to encourage the flesh. The flesh cannot be saved...no matter how much pointing you do. Surrender yourself to the Lord. Come to Christ for REAL. Stop with the religious indoctrination. It only works on hypocrites.

You must have a very big watch. And no one put you over anyone here. You are an uneducated delusional religious posturer that has an inflated ego.

can you explain to me the difference between a religous nut and an indotrinated nut .
In the meantime , do understand i am very used to getting called even far worse names than that .
The social gospel comes from satan . in fact any gospel that points not to faith in CHRIST , having to
actually believe on HIM , comes from satan . Now go and learn the true one well .

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Anyone who sees your videos can see your heretical beliefs and can know from which spirit you speak from . You will know them by their fruits and your failing the test of the spirits as per John

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

religious nut

religious nut interrupts a speech and starts talking a off topic and starts talking about religion.
Now give us the defintion of an introdinated nut . Oh epi , it sure is hard to kick against the pricks .

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

religious nut

Projecting . You are the YouTube guy looking for converts , not us.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

religious nut

Well epi by your own defintion i dont think its gonna be too hard for some to see
WHO actually fits that mold .
You point to religion . I point to FAITH IN CHRIST .

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
? Goodness, yet another off the wall accusation by someone who is supposed to be a prophet. That by itself makes you false. Who is the father of lies? He is certainly fooling you. I don't practice any of those things, and thankfully never did even before I came to the Lord.

So why start now???
Before I knew the Lord I went once to visit a psychic and once to a 'spiritist' meeting, whereupon I sensed raw hatred towards me from the leader, and never went back. (Think the devil must have known I was going to belong to Christ.)

Maybe he thought you were a religious nut?
And oh yes, once I played with a Ouija board for five minutes when I was a child, and it bored me.

That must be it then.
So that's it for my foray into occultish things, I was mildly curious but never drawn to pursue any of it.

But that curiosity has led you to think along those lines.
I know virtue signalling when I see it. Your mind is twisted So you see me through that twisted mind and assume I must be the one who is twisted. You are a fearful bible thumper who has no idea what spiritual life is. It's all "out there" to you....like so many of the crows here. Anything super-natural is seen as demonic and evil...because you are reflecting what you are onto it.

To the pure all is pure. But to the twisted everything is twisted and dark. That is what you see through...your own darkness and unbelief.

Turn to God. Repent of your New Age ways. Go to the cross. Be made whole in Christ.

look at how you line up with every form of unbelief and fear on this thread. It's all based on carnality. No testimony here beyond what has been spoon fed to people in a churchy environment. Anything beyond that...and the crows start squawking.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
my advice is we avoid a nimrod . Was it not nimrod who tried to build his own TOWER to heaven .
As for the lambs we gonna preach JESUS as that way .
A nimrod preaches and builds another way , another tower to try and reach to heaven .
A lamb preaches CHRIST JESUS as the only means .

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So why start now???

Maybe he thought you were a religious nut?

That must be it then.

But that curiosity has led you to think along those lines.

I know virtue signalling when I see it. Your mind is twisted So you see me through that twisted mind and assume I must be the one who is twisted. You are a fearful bible thumper who has no idea what spiritual life is. It's all "out there" to you....like so many of the crows here. Anything super-natural is seen as demonic and evil...because you are reflecting what you are onto it.

To the pure all is pure. But to the twisted everything is twisted and dark. That is what you see through...your own darkness and unbelief.

Turn to God. Repent of your New Age ways. Go to the cross. Be made whole in Christ.

look at how you line up with every form of unbelief and fear on this thread. It's all based on carnality. No testimony here beyond what has been spoon fed to people in a churchy environment. Anything beyond that...and the crows start squawking.
Projecting again as we can see in the videos to use your words “ who has the twisted mind “ . The evidence speaks for itself. Scripture says the truth is confirmed by 2/3 witnesses . You have dozens of witnesses who testify against you here.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
can you explain to me the difference between a religous nut and an indotrinated nut .
I think you cover both very well. I think your indoctrination had led to your present religious delusions of grandeur.

In the meantime , do understand i am very used to getting called even far worse names than that .

I suppose you would. But this is about what you are doing here...trolling and being disrespectful of anyone but your own endless ranting about how saved you are...how pure you are...how right you are. All to puff up your HUGE ego. And all this is happening on your watch.
The social gospel comes from satan . in fact any gospel that points not to faith in CHRIST , having to
actually believe on HIM , comes from satan . Now go and learn the true one well .
You have been indoctrinated into a religious fanaticism that is dead. There is NO life whatsoever in what you say. Just self-congratulatory religious sloganeering.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Projecting again as we can see in the videos to use your words “ who has the twisted mind “ . The evidence speaks for itself. Scripture says the truth is confirmed by 2/3 witnesses . You have dozens of witnesses who testify against you here.
He has a far greater one who testifies against him . THE WORDS WHICH JESUS SPOKE will be the judge .
The words of CHRIST even testify against that man .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you cover both very well. I think your indoctrination had led to your present religious delusions of grandeur.

I suppose you would. But this is about what you are doing here...trolling and being disrespectful of anyone but your own endless ranting about how saved you are...how pure you are...how right you are. All to puff up your HUGE ego. And all this is happening on your watch.

You have been indoctrinated into a religious fanaticism that is dead. There is NO life whatsoever in what you say. Just self-congratulatory religious sloganeering.
Disrespectful of anyone .
I suggest you examine who that one truly is .
It wasnt me calling all those who disagreed with me , religouis nuts , indocrinated nuts ,
crows ...............
that list can continue if you like for it too . Someone is guilty of what they accuse others of doing .
Now go to and behold a mirror and ye shall see clearly who that guilty man is my friend .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Your spirit says..crucify him, crucify him... See, there is no one to defend him...

It's funny that you cult members say that anyone who realizes what the truth is..is MY cult member. But you do what you say I do. You have assembled a non-intelligent cult here based on indoctrination and puffing up the ego. of course you are going to be a majority. You chase away the true lambs and sheep because you spread ugliness and darkness and call that the gospel.

But I can stand up against a hundred of you while I sip a glass of water. i see through you all. Fakes... Lies....delusions...

Reactions: faithfulness
Status
Not open for further replies.