How are we to reckon ourselves as being dead to sin?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I did. I’ve told you that Johann doesn’t have to cover himself up with all the things to please men. That he doesn’t need a facade or fear not being loved because God loves the scared child of Joann. Where Johann doesn’t have to jump through hoops or fear not being accepted.
Is Johann here to please men, or the face of men? Does he need to be a play-actor/hypocrite-compromising on the Scriptures to "feel" accepted-putting on a façade? Is that would Messiah have me do-I am accepted in the Beloved, I don't need the acceptance and approval of men.
Where is your discernment?

What is the doctrine of salvation?

Last edited:

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But you have entertained the thought of "literal gold"-yes?

The doctrines of Epi have been challenged-Ichabod.

Show me scripture references on holding fast to Christ-and how can born again believers be deceived?
In what way and manner can believers be deceived? Use and "work" with the Scriptures-don't pontificate-I want to see how you use discernment on any given passage, not philosophizing, no eisegesis.
I guess for some the new heavens and the new earth are fantasy not future reality and the streets of gold in Revelation are from a storybook they are calling the Bible. Unbelievable.

Its right up their with the fake news, fake heaven, fake earth, fake fruit trees, fake God who shines as the sun, fake angels, fake city, fake New Jerusalem, fake river of life, fake tree of life, fake dwelling place, fake promise Jesus made that He would prepare a place for the disciples in heaven, fake second death, fake judgment, fake 12 apostles and foundation stones, fake nations, fake kings of the earth, fake fake fake made up stories.

Yikes

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Its right up their with the fake news, fake heaven, fake earth, fake fruit trees, fake God who shines as the sun, fake angels, fake city, fake New Jerusalem, fake river of life, fake tree of life, fake dwelling place, fake promise Jesus made that He would prepare a place for the disciples in heaven, fake second death, fake judgment, fake 12 apostles and foundation stones, fake nations, fake kings of the earth, fake fake fake made up stories.
I agree brother-but with @VictoryinJesus I will soften my tone-try the spirits.
Tired-3:17 in the morning-and she is not answering.
You, marks, Lizbeth and "few" others are a real blessing to me.
Stay strong in Christ Jesus.
J.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I think this thread has run it’s course for now and it just keeps going round in circles with arguments and quite frankly it’s a bit tiresome dealing with the constant reports.
Not sure if it will remain locked

Status
Not open for further replies.