How can any of you stand it

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
An all powerful God could easily find some other way of giving his creations a choice

Certainly a better one than billions of us being stuck in these bodies and limited circle of "life" with so many options that have nothing to do with a "conflict" (or whatever you want to call it) between God and Satan

After all, what do politics, games, movies, sports, etc have to do with said "conflict"

Why not just keep all of us in the spiritual realm and ask each one of us if we want to follow God, Satan or don't care.

Basically, what are we supposed to do/learn here that we can't do anywhere else in existence?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Again

God created Lucifer knowing full well he would rebel and Jesus would die

God knowing everything that is going to happen, , is not God causing everything that happens.

So,
God was going to create a Holy Family on Earth to LOVE and to Receive Love From.
And being God, He knew EVERYTHING that was and is going to happen.

For example, God knows you are going to be here, blaming him, for your frustrations.
He didn't stop you, and right now and tomorrow, ...He does not love you less, Apache1, even tho He knew you would be here doing that, before you were born.

God didn't create Human beings as Hand Puppets, as he does not want a puppet.
He didnt create Robots.
He created us like Himself.......with free will choice and then He showed us what to choose and what to avoid.
Then He lets us go and we take it from there.
He creates ALL His beings, both Angelic and Human, with the right to decide everything, including if they will Love Him, Hate Him, Ignore Him, or whatever they CHOOSE to do.

Reactions: Ritajanice

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Again with the false accusation of blaming

If I wanted to blame him I would be engaging in a long foul mouthed rant about all the disgusting death threats, being told I was going to hell, being accused of blaspheming the Holy Spirit etc etc etc

I know you don't understand because you haven't been through it but that stuff changes a person from a happy individual into a depressed anxious person who doesn't want to do anything in case it happens again

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Again with the false accusation of blaming

If I wanted to blame him I would be engaging in a long foul mouthed rant

When you say...... "Look at all this mess that God could have prevented"......Is literally you deciding you have the authority to Judge God, based on what you think you know, and what you believe.

And as i told you....God loves you always just the same...... you can't change that by your judging or your opinions.
God knew you would be here, and He knows what you will say next, and He loves you anyway...same as when you were 3 yrs old.

God has given you the right to speak your mind and give your perspective, as God didnt create you to be a robot that can't feel, and can't choose.

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Kindly refrain from putting words in my mouth and making false accusations

It is perfectly legitimate to ask why God decided to create Lucifer and have Jesus die instead of doing something else

Reactions: Mr E

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Kindly refrain from putting words in my mouth and making false accusations

It is perfectly legitimate to ask why God decided to create Lucifer and have Jesus die instead of doing something else

Kindly refrain from saying.

"but God didnt have to do it like that".

"God could have done it like this".

As those are not Questions...they are JUDGEMENTS. They are your point of view, and God gave you freewill to state what you want to say, and no matter what you say, God will love you the same....."unconditionally".

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
No it is a question and you are making false accusations because you are offended

If you don't like legitimate questions then nothing is forcing you to post

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Anyway back to the topic

"Cypher : You know, I know this steak doesn't exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious."

Everyday countless imaginary steaks are consumed and no one realises it

Reactions: Mr E

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
No it is a question and you are making false accusations because you are offended

If you don't like legitimate questions then nothing is forcing you to post

Here is your Quote, Apache1

"""An all powerful God could easily find some other way of giving his creations a choice""""

That is not a Question.
That is an accusation, opinion, and judgement.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Everything after that relating to the idea of human free will is countered by that statement.

Are u saying that If God knows what you are going to post next, on this Forum, then that is God causing you to do it?
He pre-destined you to come to my post and write your sentence?//
Or are you saying that what you are thinking, and will do next...........God knew you would before you did it, yet He didnt cause it.

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yeah, can anyone answer this question
I know that was important for me......answers to the difficult questions. Did God leave us in the dark to suffer? Why is life so hard?
Why exactly would God decide to create a angel who would turn evil and have billions of us/Jesus suffer and die?
I wondered about this too, but so did the Bible writers who in times past did not have the knowledge that we do now in this “time of the end”.
What is the purpose of all this suffering? I wanted to know why too....and the Bible itself provided the answers.....finding out why altered my whole perspective and increased my admiration for God’s wisdom in allowing us to experience what life is like without him.

God created all his intelligent ‘children’ with free will, but in order to control the negative effects of abusing this gift, he made sure that there were rules in place to deal with such an outcome should it arise.

When a magnificent spirit creature began to desire what was not rightfully his, he saw an opportunity to gain worship for himself by stealing the worship of lesser beings who were assigned to be permanent caretakers of this carefully and lovingly prepared planet we call Earth. Only by alienating them from their Creator could he gain control of their worship which is what he desired.

God had two choices.....he could eliminate the rebels and start again, or he could use the defection as an object lesson to teach all of his ’children’ (in both realms) the vaue of obedience to him as their Sovereign ruler....the one who knew what was best for them.
What is so important about this angel that he must be kept around and we have to be constantly hit over the head with the idea that we are all filthy depraved sinners who deserve death because two people are from a tree
What was unleashed by the eating of that fruit? It wasn’t poisonous, but represented God’s Sovereignty....his right to set the limits and standards for the life he had given to them.

By deciding to take what belonged to God, he allowed them all to run with it, and to experience first hand what independence from God means in reality......it would then create a record for all time to come so that whatever God has planned for the future could go ahead without impediment. The complete mess that humans, under the influence of the devil, on the planet and each other, will not be an experience anyone would want repeated. Who enjoys living in this world? Only those who can exploit others....who have no idea what is good and what is bad...only what is good for themselves.

God has allowed this so that this situation will never happen again, and free will can remain as the gift it was meant to be, rather than the curse it became when it was abused.
Deciding what is good and what is bad for yourself, without God's guidance, only leads to disaster.

So the lesson is......listen to God and obey him, not because he is a tyrant, and you should fear his punishment, (BTW, there is no such place as hell) but because he loves you, and wants the best for you. Pulling away from him is what caused this mess, but it is soon to be remedied and life will return to the way it was meant to be for those who understand the value of faith and obedience to the Creator. (Rev 21:2-4)

Last edited:

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are u saying that If God knows what you are going to post next, on this Forum, then that is God causing you to do it?
He pre-destined you to come to my post and write your sentence?//
Or are you saying that what you are thinking, and will do next...........God knew you would before you did it, yet He didnt cause it.
You said it.

The Bible affirms God's sovereign dominion over all creation.

Man makes his plans but God sets his steps.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You did my friend . he just didnt like your answer . Folks like to blame GOD or try and recreate another image of Him .
But the fault will always lie in man , Not GOD . HE gave us the way out . JESUS CHRIST .
Now lift those hands and praise the glorious Lord . Jesus is our hope and our salvation .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is only one freedom that means anything ultimately, and only one way to have that freedom, and you can have that freedom now. Of course this is rebirth in Jesus Christ.

Much love!
Sound it out till the last breath . POINT TO CHRIST and never look back . TO HE ALONE .
Now lift those hands up , cause IT IS TIME TO PRAISE THE GLORIOUS LORD in the house , in the building ,
in the streets and round the world . The lambs march on IN the LORD . PRAISE BE TO HIS HOLY NAME .

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
billions of us being stuck in these bodies and limited circle of "life"

“I have seen the travail, which God hath given to the sons of men to be exercised in it. He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end. I know that there is no good in them, but for a man to rejoice, and to do good in his life.” (Ecclesiastes 3:10-12)

Reactions: amigo de christo

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Anyway back to the topic

"Cypher : You know, I know this steak doesn't exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious."

Everyday countless imaginary steaks are consumed and no one realises it
Most of us are too busy eating real steaks to address the issue of imaginary ones.

Star Trek Replicator Gag.jpg

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You did my friend . he just didnt like your answer . Folks like to blame GOD or try and recreate another image of Him .
But the fault will always lie in man , Not GOD . HE gave us the way out . JESUS CHRIST .
Now lift those hands and praise the glorious Lord . Jesus is our hope and our salvation .
Nah he didn't and you clearly have comprehension issues