How can i be saved? 'Jesus said Repent and believe...'

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Berserk

Apr 13, 2019
Colville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who is his God?
Who is Jesus' God? The heavenly Father.

How does Jesus rate compared to the Father?
"The Father is greater than I (John 14:28)."

So who then is Jesus?
The Son of God in the sense of a Messiah descended from David:
"I will establish the throne of His [David's] kingdom forever. I will be his father and he will be my son (2 Samuel 7:13-14)."

Reactions: Matthias

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 10:30
I and the Father are one.

John 14:6-11

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

JESUS IS GOD !

Reactions: Pet

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 1:14-18
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

There is no separation of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. It is not 3 but one God we serve.
He has three different aspects of himself he reaches out to man in.
With the Israelites, he presented as God giving them the blood of bulls and goats for the remission of their sins.
However this put only off sin until the next year.
Then he came in the flesh, born of a virgin to offer himself as the one time sacrifice for the sins of all who would believe in him and repent.
After his D, B & R he sent the Holy Spirit as a convictor of sin and a comforter for believers.
God has always been among his creation as one God.

Jesus said he that hath seen me has seen the Father.

Reactions: Pet