How Can You Escape Drama?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, I agree,.. but that was another member that I had resolved an issue with. I have to start getting ready for bed though.
I wasn’t referring to the member but the point of the other thread was that ‘ you didn’t need staff to sort out problems ‘ ……we clearly do need ‘ others ‘ who are in official roles. The moderators can read the thread and anything else where communication has taken place and evaluate whether any cyber bullying has taken place……..rather than start endless threads that draws so many other people into something …..this issue is between you and the other member, and they equally should have a voice because there will be context to consider from them as well…………..I will just add that by calling someone a cyber bully you are publicly making a statement about another member………it doesn’t take much to work out who you are talking about, so this does need resolving because you could be labelling someone wrongly……….this isn’t just about your reputation but also about theirs………..
Rita

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wasn’t referring to the member but the point of the other thread was that ‘ you didn’t need staff to sort out problems ‘ ……we clearly do need ‘ others ‘ who are in official roles. The moderators can read the thread and anything else where communication has taken place and evaluate whether any cyber bullying has taken place……..rather than start endless threads that draws so many other people into something …..this issue is between you and the other member, and they equally should have a voice because there will be context to consider from them as well…………..I will just add that by calling someone a cyber bully you are publicly making a statement about another member………it doesn’t take much to work out who you are talking about, so this does need resolving because you could be labelling someone wrongly……….this isn’t just about your reputation but also about theirs………..
Rita
There really are times when our best course of action is to be silent. Long before I had ever read a Bible myself I was taught that if you cannot say something good about a person it is best not to say anything at all. But who alone is able to control their own tongue?

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just checked out the other thread and she had a great point that today is a new day,.. so we'll just see how it goes. We're probably going to give each other a lot of space right now though.