How Did Christ Preach to the Dead if the Dead Have no Knowledge?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I was recently emailed by a Christian Universalist who’s name is “Alan”, so here’s part of my study related to the email that I found interesting. Now that it’s May 30th 2023 and the symposium is already over, I got the time to answer and compile my thoughts.

The past few days I was attending a business symposium as part of my day job with many PhD people there, longer than the regular 8-hour work day. There, I mentioned evangelism, soulwinning to a person studying the Hutterite Christian denomination. And another person, my mentor, a Dr. who I see as a father figure, said something along the lines of “We both even have the same religion”, to which I responded with “Christian”. Speaking of Christian, it’s good to see another Christian Universalist my friend! Another who believes that, like your subject line says, God who is Christ will save all people from their sins aka death.

My belief is that people who die go to Sheol, the realm of the dead, and stay there until they believe in Christ to be made clean of their sins.

I believe that Jesus died, as the Bible says. John 11:25. But indeed, there are people who call themselves “Christian” but are not actually saved, because they trust in their own good works rather than faith alone in Christ. Eventually, they will truly believe in Christ though.

John 19:30 mentions that Jesus “gave up His spirit” John 19:30 - The Death of Jesus

spirit.

πνεῦμα (pneuma)

Noun - Accusative Neuter Singular

Strong's 4151: Wind, breath, spirit.

1 Peter 3:18 mentions how Jesus was “was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit.”. So giving up His spirit. But what’s interesting is how the spirit that keeps a human alive and the Holy Spirit are two different spirits.

in [the] spirit,

πνεύματι (pneumati)

Noun - Dative Neuter Singular

Ecclesiastes 12:7 And the dust returns to the earth as it was, and the spirit returns to God who gave it.

Not everyone will believe in Christ before they die. Therefore, there will be people who die without having the Holy Spirit. Thus, what is the “breath of life” Genesis 2:7 that gives the atheist temporary life. It may be different from the Holy Spirit which gives believes aionian life, pertaining to ages.

So that’s what I think of when you reference the disembodied spirit.

As a fellow Universal Reconciliationist, you are probably aware like I am that many people have a false definition of death like “eternal conscious torment (ECT)”. The way I see it is, being tortured forever means that they’re alive, not dead. Like how can they feel physical pain? Would their physical nerve ends be regrowing? While it is suffering, at the same time, they would be alive. That doesn’t seem like “death’ at all!

So I think ECT is already part of Satan’s master deception, the “hellenized gospel” as my friend WhiteWings mentions from Tentmaker.

So I believe that ECT is a lie. However. I also believe that, even if someone were to believe in ECT, as long as they believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone, then they will be saved. Of course, preferably, they would be a Christian Universalist, but I believe that there are those who have the wrong definition of death like ECT yet are still saved.

Life = God = Truth (John 14:6)

Death = Disobedience to God = Sin (Romans 6:23)

Because life in another realm like spirit world would mean they are still living. Same with if they lived a life separated from God.

The “what if” makes me think. Like, I feel no matter what Jesus would have stepped in and mercifully sacrificed Himself to save us. But what if He didn’t? Then I think it’s like the atheist’s world, where people die and they cease to exist forever. That’s a scary thought to think about, dying with a net negative of sin. But as we know, atheists are wrong. And in that hypothetical scenario, if God was not merciful, then that’s not love and a contradiction since God is always love. So that’s why I feel like, in every scenario where God exists, Jesus will always come and die for us.

1 Corinthians 15:55 “O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?”

So no matter what, death would always lose, because as long as God = life exists, everyone will be saved by faith in Him.

1 Peter 4:6 For this is the reason the gospel was preached even to those who are now dead, so that they might be judged according to human standards in regard to the body, but live according to God in regard to the spirit.

In the past, I’ve interpreted this passage as Jesus going down to Sheol to preach to the dead. That way, those who did not have the chance to receive the Gospel, like maybe indigenous tribes or babies, would still hear the good news.

[For context, the question is whether people are conscious in Sheol like spirits without a human body or are asleep and do not wake up until after being saved]

In your viewpoint, that Jesus really died and did not think or feel or know anything, then it would have been impossible for Jesus to have the consciousness to preach to the dead. Hmmm… it makes me wonder how post-mortem salvation would work. Because, I think that there are people who do not believe in Christ until after they die. Yet, how will they have the chance to believe in Christ if they do not think or feel or know anything, like you say. How would they escape Sheol? I ask out of curiosity, because I am interested in learning more about your viewpoint. From the way you describe, resurrection is really glorified and awesome! Being not saved vs saved is not life with suffering vs life with joy, it’s no life at all vs a complete life of joy!

Ecclesiastes 9:4-10

Whatever your hand

finds to do, do it with your might, for there is no work or thought or

knowledge or wisdom in Sheol, to which you are going.

The living are able to think and have the knowledge of hope, but the dead know nothing.

1 John 3:20 For whenever our heart condemns us, God is greater than our heart, and He knows everything.

That verse would be proof that Jesus being God must know everything at all times at once. Yet, when He died, He descended into Sheol, where there is no knowledge. So how did He continue to have knowledge in Sheol?

In terms of God knowing everything, it’s interesting how Jesus submitted Himself and was taught carpentry by a human.

Philippians 2:6-8. Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage; 7 rather, he made himself nothing. by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.

The Bible is completely true and has no contradictions. Thus, if a human sees any “contradictions” then it’s actually a misunderstanding. Thus, not everything in the Bible is meant to be taken literally, as the Bible uses many metaphors with spiritual meanings. Here’s what I think:

Ecc 9:4-10 = literally true, dead have no knowledge

Luke 16:19-31 = spiritually true, since it’s a parable

[To add on to this, there are many human translations that have mistakes. The Word of God is absolutely true.]

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I was recently emailed by a Christian Universalist who’s name is “Alan”, so here’s part of my study related to the email that I found interesting. Now that it’s May 30th 2023 and the symposium is already over, I got the time to answer and compile my thoughts.

The past few days I was attending a business symposium as part of my day job with many PhD people there, longer than the regular 8-hour work day. There, I mentioned evangelism, soulwinning to a person studying the Hutterite Christian denomination. And another person, my mentor, a Dr. who I see as a father figure, said something along the lines of “We both even have the same religion”, to which I responded with “Christian”. Speaking of Christian, it’s good to see another Christian Universalist my friend! Another who believes that, like your subject line says, God who is Christ will save all people from their sins aka death.

My belief is that people who die go to Sheol, the realm of the dead, and stay there until they believe in Christ to be made clean of their sins.

I believe that Jesus died, as the Bible says. John 11:25. But indeed, there are people who call themselves “Christian” but are not actually saved, because they trust in their own good works rather than faith alone in Christ. Eventually, they will truly believe in Christ though.

John 19:30 mentions that Jesus “gave up His spirit” John 19:30 - The Death of Jesus

spirit.

πνεῦμα (pneuma)

1 Peter 3:18 mentions how Jesus was “was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit.”. So giving up His spirit. But what’s interesting is how the spirit that keeps a human alive and the Holy Spirit are two different spirits.

in [the] spirit,

πνεύματι (pneumati)

Noun - Dative Neuter Singular

Ecclesiastes 12:7 And the dust returns to the earth as it was, and the spirit returns to God who gave it.

Not everyone will believe in Christ before they die. Therefore, there will be people who die without having the Holy Spirit. Thus, what is the “breath of life” Genesis 2:7 that gives the atheist temporary life. It may be different from the Holy Spirit which gives believes aionian life, pertaining to ages.

So that’s what I think of when you reference the disembodied spirit.

As a fellow Universal Reconciliationist, you are probably aware like I am that many people have a false definition of death like “eternal conscious torment (ECT)”. The way I see it is, being tortured forever means that they’re alive, not dead. Like how can they feel physical pain? Would their physical nerve ends be regrowing? While it is suffering, at the same time, they would be alive. That doesn’t seem like “death’ at all!

So I think ECT is already part of Satan’s master deception, the “hellenized gospel” as my friend WhiteWings mentions from Tentmaker.

So I believe that ECT is a lie. However. I also believe that, even if someone were to believe in ECT, as long as they believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone, then they will be saved. Of course, preferably, they would be a Christian Universalist, but I believe that there are those who have the wrong definition of death like ECT yet are still saved.

Life = God = Truth (John 14:6)

Death = Disobedience to God = Sin (Romans 6:23)

Because life in another realm like spirit world would mean they are still living. Same with if they lived a life separated from God.

The “what if” makes me think. Like, I feel no matter what Jesus would have stepped in and mercifully sacrificed Himself to save us. But what if He didn’t? Then I think it’s like the atheist’s world, where people die and they cease to exist forever. That’s a scary thought to think about, dying with a net negative of sin. But as we know, atheists are wrong. And in that hypothetical scenario, if God was not merciful, then that’s not love and a contradiction since God is always love. So that’s why I feel like, in every scenario where God exists, Jesus will always come and die for us.

1 Corinthians 15:55 “O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?”

So no matter what, death would always lose, because as long as God = life exists, everyone will be saved by faith in Him.

1 Peter 4:6 For this is the reason the gospel was preached even to those who are now dead, so that they might be judged according to human standards in regard to the body, but live according to God in regard to the spirit.

In the past, I’ve interpreted this passage as Jesus going down to Sheol to preach to the dead. That way, those who did not have the chance to receive the Gospel, like maybe indigenous tribes or babies, would still hear the good news.

[For context, the question is whether people are conscious in Sheol like spirits without a human body or are asleep and do not wake up until after being saved]

In your viewpoint, that Jesus really died and did not think or feel or know anything, then it would have been impossible for Jesus to have the consciousness to preach to the dead. Hmmm… it makes me wonder how post-mortem salvation would work. Because, I think that there are people who do not believe in Christ until after they die. Yet, how will they have the chance to believe in Christ if they do not think or feel or know anything, like you say. How would they escape Sheol? I ask out of curiosity, because I am interested in learning more about your viewpoint. From the way you describe, resurrection is really glorified and awesome! Being not saved vs saved is not life with suffering vs life with joy, it’s no life at all vs a complete life of joy!

Ecclesiastes 9:4-10

Whatever your hand

finds to do, do it with your might, for there is no work or thought or

knowledge or wisdom in Sheol, to which you are going.

The living are able to think and have the knowledge of hope, but the dead know nothing.

1 John 3:20 For whenever our heart condemns us, God is greater than our heart, and He knows everything.

That verse would be proof that Jesus being God must know everything at all times at once. Yet, when He died, He descended into Sheol, where there is no knowledge. So how did He continue to have knowledge in Sheol?

In terms of God knowing everything, it’s interesting how Jesus submitted Himself and was taught carpentry by a human.

Philippians 2:6-8. Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage; 7 rather, he made himself nothing. by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.

The Bible is completely true and has no contradictions. Thus, if a human sees any “contradictions” then it’s actually a misunderstanding. Thus, not everything in the Bible is meant to be taken literally, as the Bible uses many metaphors with spiritual meanings. Here’s what I think:

[To add on to this, there are many human translations that have mistakes. The Word of God is absolutely true.]
From My Notes:
Against Christ Preaching To The Dead

The reference to Jesus preaching is not to be construed as taking place after His death, but rather the "quickening" of His Spirit in Noah so as to preach through him to those who because of their unbelief are now in Hades, that is "prison". The translation is a difficult one because it ends up giving the impression that Jesus went from His crucifixion to preach to those in Hades, but Peter was simply saying those who drowned in the flood are in Hades as of the time of his writing the epistle, and they were preached to by Christ in Noah before the flood. The following earlier verses deal with "the Spirit of Christ being in those who preached prior to His incarnation.

1Pe 1:9-12
(9) Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.
(10) Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:
(11) Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.
(12) Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Well I am going to approach this from the biblical, traditional, and historical, stand-points, including what we do not know and my opinions and experiences.

Even in the scriptures these topics are not consistent or well explained....nor is Heaven and Hell and the spirit world. It is my opinion that, why they are not explained in detail is that there are things in the spirit world that we cannot comprehend or maybe we do not have words to describe them.

Is Hell permanent? Words like eternity or forever and ever is used to describe the fiery judgment of Hell.
And they are also used to describe our heavenly reward.
No scriptural indication that anyone will come out of Hell.
Be careful of the word game unless you are knowledgeable of the languages and how they were applied....If you notice the Jehovah's Witnesses use that to try to prove that Yeshua was not divine and Hell does not exist.

What are our souls like? Are they bodies? What are spiritual bodies like? Sometimes the New Testament refers to the dead as asleep.
Beloved, now we are children of God, and it has not appeared as yet what we will be. We know that when He appears, we will be like Him, because we will see Him just as He is. 1st John 3:2 Does this mean we will appear different? Maybe not.
During the Transfiguration the Apostles did not describe Moses and Elijah as strange looking.
When Saul had a medium call up Samuel, he did not say that Samuel looked strange.
After Christ's resurrection.....and the tombs broke open. The bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. They came out of the tombs after Jesus’ resurrection and went into the holy city and appeared to many people. there were spirit that rose from the grave and appeared to people.
Miriam has appeared to me a few times and she appeared normal.
I have seen ghosts and I have seen ghosts with other people present and they all agree that they seemed normal.
So what all constitutes a spiritual body, apparently it has an outward appearance of being human.

Sheol....In Judaism and the Old Testament is the destination of all souls. The Jews believed that they gathered with their fathers. Other than that the topic of Sheol is inconsistent.
Judaism does not believe in Hell or the devil because God did not threaten them with Hell which is why there is no Hebrew word for Hell. Today the Jews still do not believe in Hell or the devil. And just so you know, Hades was inserted into the Hebrew scriptures....Hades is a Greek word.
Sheol is mostly ignored in Christianity except the scriptures and traditions hold that Christ preached the Gospel to those in........

There is more information on Sheol and how it all works. Who are given the opportunity to accept the Gospel and how all this works with spiritual bodies and the resurrections and Judgment Day, but is not biblical and it is complicated.

Purgatory is a false belief, more or less a money making scam for the Catholic Church.

Once Saved Always Saved is a modern false belief and there will be Christians in Hell, ergo all the warning to Christians in the scriptures.

Last edited:

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Is Hell permanent? Words like eternity or forever and ever is used to describe the fiery judgment of Hell.
Hmm... personally I see Hell, well let's call it Sheol/Hades for accuracy, as a temporary state of suffering, not a permanent state. Due to aionios in NT meaning "pertaining to an age" The Greek Words Aiõn and Aiõnios - Concordant Publishing Concern

JOEL 2:28, 3:21 And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people ... Their bloodguilt which I have not pardoned, I will pardon

Once Saved Always Saved is a modern false belief and there will be Christians in Hell, ergo all the warning to Christians in the scriptures.
Ah, I see Once Saved Always saved as a biblical true belief. When we are saved, the Holy Spirit seals us and dwells within us permanently. It would therefore be impossible for true Christians to be trapped in Sheol/Hades forever.

Ephesians 4:30 the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

If the Cross of Christ is in Hell, then keep believing what you are believing.
If the Cross of Christ was raised on EARTH, and Jesus died for our sin on EARTH,.....2000 yrs ago.... then you have a problem, Harold.

A big one that all your "theology" is not going to be able to forgive.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmm... personally I see Hell, well let's call it Sheol/Hades for accuracy, as a temporary state of suffering, not a permanent state. Due to aionios in NT meaning "pertaining to an age" The Greek Words Aiõn and Aiõnios - Concordant Publishing Concern
You can see what you want....freedom of religion and such.....but it not true or accurate. And it is just not about Aion or Aionios because they use different words to explain forever....I already told you that. And these words pertain to our eternal reward in heaven which is not temporarily either.

There is no Greek word for hell so the Apostles used the closest thing which was not that close. I do not know how many times I have to explain this.....Hades is a Greek god who ruled over an underworld of the same name.

The scriptures tell of no one coming out of hell....so you better be good.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah, I see Once Saved Always saved as a biblical true belief.
Not only is it not a true belief you preaching can cause yourself and others to go to hell. It is the precise definition of the false beliefs that the scriptures warn about. The New Testament is full of warnings about what sin will do to Christians and the eternal ramifications.

When we are saved, the Holy Spirit seals us and dwells within us permanently. It would therefore be impossible for true Christians to be trapped in Sheol/Hades forever.
There will be Christians in hell that is why the Apostles warned against sins.

Matthew 25:46 And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

Hebrews 6:4-8
4 For in the case of those who have once been enlightened and have tasted of the heavenly gift and have been made partakers of the Holy Spirit, 5 and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, 6 and then have fallen away, it is impossible to renew them again to repentance, since they again crucify to themselves the Son of God and put Him to open shame. 7 For ground that drinks the rain which often falls on it and brings forth vegetation useful to those for whose sake it is also tilled, receives a blessing from God; 8 but if it yields thorns and thistles, it is worthless and close to being cursed, and it ends up being burned.

Hebrews 10: 26-31
26 For if we go on sinning willfully after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, 27 but a terrifying expectation of judgment and the fury of a fire which will consume the adversaries. 28 Anyone who has set aside the Law of Moses dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. 29 How much severer punishment do you think he will deserve who has trampled under foot the Son of God, and has regarded as unclean the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified, and has insulted the Spirit of grace? 30 For we know Him who said, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay.” And again, “The Lord will judge His people.” 31 It is a terrifying thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

2nd Peter 2:1-30
But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will also be false teachers among you, who will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing swift destruction upon themselves. Many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of the truth will be maligned; 3 and in their greed they will exploit you with false words; their judgment from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.

2nd Corinthians :5:10: For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

1st Corinthians 6:9-10 “Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor those habitually drunk, nor verbal abusers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God”

Galatians 5:19-21 Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: sexual immorality, impurity, indecent behavior, idolatry, witchcraft, hostilities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions, envy, drunkenness,
carousing, and things like these, of which I forewarn you, just as I have forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Lot of false assumptions that rely on a carnal understanding, and not regarding spiritual things written in God's Word.

Hebrews reveals we have 3 parts that God created us with, our flesh body, a soul and a spirit. Jesus revealed that the soul cannot be killed by man, but only by God with the casting into the future "lake of fire" after Christ's future "thousand years" reign, called the "second death". The "second death" is not to another flesh body; it is to one's spirit-soul that rejects Christ Jesus.

Because Jesus showed the soul is not killed with the flesh, it means the soul AND spirit BOTH go back to God at flesh death. Thus one's spirit & soul are hard tied together. Apostle Paul confirmed this in 2 Corinthians 5, something the orthodox unbelieving Jews don't read.

And there will be... some, that will still reject The Father and His Son even after Christ's future 1,000 years reign with His elect. Those will chosen to perish in the "lake of fire", still being rebellious. We don't know yet how many that will be, but per God's Word we do... know there will be some that perish.

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sheol is a place where the dead “sleep”.....they are not conscious. (Eccl 9:5, 10; )
“Sheol” in the Jewish Tanakh is translated as “the grave”. It’s Greek equivalent, “hades” has been altered to be a place of conscious torture. But “hades” is not “gehenna”, which is where reference to the “unquenchable fire” and the “worms that do not die” create pictures of eternal suffering in flames forever.
When these words are translated as “hell” it creates a false picture and relies on the immortality of the soul to perpetuate this lie. Immortality of the soul is NOT a Bible teaching. The dead cannot suffer because they are not in a conscious state.

Gehenna was a reference to the Valley of Hinnom which was Jerusalem’s garbage dump, where fires were kept burning day and night to consume the refuse. The carcasses of dead animals were thrown into the fire as were the bodies of executed criminals who were not considered worthy of a decent burial. In the Jewish mindset, those thrown into gehenna we’re eternally lost, not remembered by God in the resurrection because they believed that people would be called out of their graves to return them to life here on earth, as Jesus said he would do. (John 5:28-29)
Being assigned to gehenna meant eternal death, which is the opposite to eternal life.

spirit.

πνεῦμα (pneuma)

Yes, Jesus gave up his “spirit” which means that he stopped breathing. He died.
The “spirit or “breath” that animates all living things is the same in animals as it is in humans. (Eccl 3:19-20)
We have no superiority over the animals in death, but we do in the hope of the resurrection, which is a restoration of life, not a continuation of it. Jesus showed us what resurrection is. (John 11:11-14)
Yes, being raised “in the spirit” or ‘as a spirit’, rather than speaking about his breath......is a completely different thing.
Spirit beings inhabit the spirit realm and they have spirit bodies that are not visible to human sight.
But angels have materialised according to the Bible, as they presented themselves to God’s servants in human form. The word “angel” means “messenger” and when necessary, they appeared in visible form to deliver those messages. This is also what Jesus did after his resurrection. He “appeared” to his disciples in different bodies which they at times did not recognise.

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brethren in Christ: UNIVERSALISM is a DOCTRINE OF MEN, and is NOT written in God's Word.

According to Apostle Peter, it is God's desire that all come to repentance, and that none will perish. But because Christ Jesus and His Apostles declare not all will turn to Jesus Christ and repent, those will not be saved, but will perish along with Satan, death, and the abode of hell, all in the future "lake of fire" of Rev.20.

Therefore, God's Word reveals that the abode of the wicked called 'haides', and sometimes translated as "hell", that place along with those in it that refuse Christ Jesus, will be burned up when that place, and them, are cast into the future "lake of fire". So hell is certainly no kind of purgatory for cleansing sins. Christ's Salvation is NOT automatic. Each soul MUST CHOOSE Christ Jesus to be saved.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Christ Jesus is not the God of the dead, but of the Living in fact !
Christ Jesus went to collect the Saints of the OT, Their Souls ! for their Souls are not dead ?
The Dead ? are not worthy of God in fact, be they alive but dead to the Spirit ? as they can not pick up because they are not connected.
But then again their are they who alive but the weeds of this world strangle that connection. God willing tho ? but strangled due to this world that is full of deceptions and delusions.
One has to come out from them !
The Kingdom of God is set in the Bible, as who can come in and they who can't and why not because they are not worthy ! Their is a list of who can enter and who can not in fact. If one rejects just one on the list you are not worthy to enter the Kingdom of God in fact ! for we are not of this world !