How did God call you?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For me it was a supernatural experience. He called my name and led me out of darkness. I realized that I knew Jesus from before earth born life. I think we all know him but when we are born our memeory is wiped. At some point he calls us in a way that will reach us. For those of you that he has called, and for those that have accept his call how did he call you?

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
For me it was a supernatural experience. He called my name and led me out of darkness. I realized that I knew Jesus from before earth born life. I think we all know him but when we are born our memeory is wiped. At some point he calls us in a way that will reach us. For those of you that he has called, and for those that have accept his call how did he call you?
I always beloved in God as I was sent to Sunday school each week even though my parents didn't go to church. The man who lived next door to us was the pastor of a mission church and every year they held a two week children's outreach with an evangelist from Canada. He used to take me to those meeting which were so lovely and so different from my Anglican Sunday school. I loved them and asked Jesus into my life as a ten year old at one of those meetings. Even though for the next 25 years I had no nurturing in the Christian life I believe God had his hand on me and eventually as an adult I gave my life to him and was baptised and born again.

Reactions: Mantis and Nancy

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seems like a lot of people were raised Christian which would give you a much better chance of becoming a Christian. I wasn’t, maybe that’s why he called me. Maybe he doesn’t have to call you if you accept him early.

Reactions: Nancy and Pearl

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
At the kitchen sink, age 24....standing washing baby diapers and so miserable.
I started talking to God and searching ...and He answered me...and lead me to Himself ....