How did Jesus keep from sinning?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jeremiah 31, the prophecy that Christ fulfilled in His shed blood for you who believe so that you will not perish in Hades but have eternal life with God, as John 3:16 says, God saves those who believe.

Christ changed the times and the seasons of how man and God have their relationship one to another.
Today the Holy Spirit lives within those who believe. Which is why you must be born again, as Jesus said, pour new wine into new wine skins.
The old has to go and the new has to come for as a new creature in Christ you must be.
If God tried to put His Holy Spirit into the old man of the flesh, it would destroy that person as the old man could not contain the Spirit of God, he would explode-burst....

John 3
13 No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man [b]who is in heaven. 14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, 15 that whoever believes in Him should [c]not perish but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Jeremiah 31

A New Covenant​

31 “Behold, the days are coming, says the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah— 32 not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, [h]though I was a husband to them, says the Lord. 33 But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their [i]hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. 34 No more shall every man teach his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, says the Lord. For I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more.”

Luke 22

Jesus Institutes the Lord’s Supper​

14 When the hour had come, He sat down, and the [b]twelve apostles with Him. 15 Then He said to them, “With fervent desire I have desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer; 16 for I say to you, I will no longer eat of it until it is fulfilled in the kingdom of God.”

17 Then He took the cup, and gave thanks, and said, “Take this and divide it among yourselves; 18 for I say to you, [c]I will not drink of the fruit of the vine until the kingdom of God comes.”

19 And He took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, “This is My body which is given for you; do this in remembrance of Me.”

20 Likewise He also took the cup after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is shed for you. 21 But behold, the hand of My betrayer is with Me on the table. 22 And truly the Son of Man goes as it has been determined, but woe to that man by whom He is betrayed!”

23 Then they began to question among themselves, which of them it was who would do this thing.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do question the recording of the extent of what Jesus narrates.

So, Jesus is incapable of controlling what goes in to His Canon?

Maybe if He had just a little more power... He could have done more?

Just because translators don't know what they are doesn't mean the Canon itself is faulty

12question

Dec 9, 2023
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So, Jesus is incapable of controlling what goes in to His Canon?

Maybe if He had just a little more power... He could have done more?

Just because translators don't know what they are doesn't mean the Canon itself is faulty
Is the accuracy of what we have in the bible canon 100% of course not. Is it Jesus's canon. Of course not. Unless He told you it is and I'm more than happy to hear what He said to you.

Is it the one with 81 books or the reduced volume with 73, the extra reduced one with 66 or another one with more or less books.

Which translation?

As far as I know no one has claimed responsibility for hearing directly from Jesus telling them to form a closed canon of sacred writings.

What books should be in and what to leave out. Or if Jesus asked for a compilation of writings to be distributed to His body to be led by, to conform to or have as a complete standard (closed canon). Did Jesus tell a person to close such a collection? Or did He say to leave it open as He hasn't stopped communicating with His body?

Do you think it was assumed that God asked for such a task be undertaken. I can see the reasoning, like the Law of Moses, so it would serve as a standard for the Children of Israel to live by. But who was told to form a written standard for the Spirit inhabited, Spirit led followers of Jesus? He had no need to. He sent His Spirit, the Holy Spirit not a holy bible.

This is my hope, that my fellow followers of Jesus will break free of the man formed canon and be led by the Spirit of Truth that opens doors and windows so we can continue to see more, see further and then go out and experience more than we did yesterday.

I am really grateful that the Spirit has led me beyond the pages of the bible, again, which of itself can be profitable and beneficial, but compared to the liberty and life and the understanding and the revelation and transformation and sanctification and formation of Jesus in me performed by the Spirit.

As I've journeyed into the great unknown with such unpredictability, as the Spirit goes (blows) wherever, my faith and trust in the Spirit of God has grown so much that I am overwhelmed by this grace of my God. I am caused to worship such a gracious God, to love and adore Him.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is the accuracy of what we have in the bible canon 100% of course not.

One can get accuracy by digging in to the original text and comparing scripture with scripture.

God's Word provides it's own commentary. And, He has provided THE Teacher to lead us into Truth!

Jesus said the Holy Ghost would lead us in to ALL Truth (John 16:13),
and Jesus said God's Word IS Truth (John 17:17)

Those reading the modern translations are getting deception and bunk!

Jesus's canon. Of course not.

I'm not one who believes Jesus Christ is not all powerful and capable of providing accuracy to those that study to show themselves approved (2 Timothy 2:15)

The devil has a long history of calling God a liar and twisting what God has to say to mankind for the purposes of deception... you speak as though you are one of the ones the devil has brought confusion to..

That's too bad, sorry to hear that. I won't be joining you in that confusion! disagree.gif

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can have my own words???? Wow ! ! !
All this time, I've been using the same words everyone else is using! hello2.gif

The devil has a long history of calling God a liar and twisting what God has to say to mankind for the purposes of deception... you speak as though you are one of the ones the devil has brought confusion to..

I'm sure there will most likely be other posters that are confused about this with which you may want to converse with, so I won't be joining you in that confusion!
disagree.gif

Last edited:

12question

Dec 9, 2023
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I can have my own words???? Wow ! ! !
All this time, I've been using the same words everyone else is using! View attachment 39949
That's fine. I have noticed that many people, not necessarily you, use the term God's word, God's written word, word of God, Word of God, and scriptures interchangeably. I just wanted clarification on these terms that's all, so I can respond correctly when people like yourself use them in your posts.

Yes, I am one to question things. I guess words and terms can confuse the reader but they can bring clarity also. You may use the same words everyone else uses but the meaning of these terms I'm certain varies a little or more than likely, a lot.

People debate over words in the bible even to the point of cutting others off, or judging them as being influenced by or followers of the devil.

God forbid, this is not my aim. I want to get to the bottom of things so that at the end of the day, truth emerges and triumphs over error and untruth.
I'm sure there will most likely be other posters that are confused about this with which you may want to converse with, so I won't be joining you in that confusion!
disagree.gif
I was hoping that if you think I am in error or deceived you may enlighten me, showing me the error of my beliefs and convictions. Thanks

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shows a big change between the old covenant verses the new covenant

The Sabbath under the old is different than under the new. View attachment 39723

That's because Jesus took away the old covenant and the Law of Moses and replaced it with the New Covenant and the Law of Christ.

So, it just appears that Jesus broke the sabbath to those still thinking the old covenant sabbath was still a thing which it was not once God's Word came in the flesh.
And do the wicked get away with sin, the 'transgression of the Law' in either one, of course not.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And do the wicked get away with sin, the 'transgression of the Law' in either one, of course not.

We are talking about those that claim to be following the Lord.

The wicked are already on the highway to hell... ridin in the fast lane!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's fine. I have noticed that many people, not necessarily you, use the term God's word, God's written word, word of God, Word of God, and scriptures interchangeably. I just wanted clarification on these terms that's all, so I can respond correctly when people like yourself use them in your posts.
You are right some people do use those terms interchangeably while others do not. How can we know which are which?

Probably most will agree that Jesus is the Word of God. The problem is that not everyone knows the same Jesus... or knowing the same Jesus [the true Jesus] they are in different places in their understanding. [Consider the various discussions (arguments) on this forum.] Some may be babies in Christ and some may be mature while many may lie somewhere in between.

How does one come to know the true Jesus, if not by the ears to hear and the eyes to see of which Jesus himself spoke? How does one obtain the ears to hear and the eyes to see?

Ro 10:17So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Re 3:18I counsel thee to ... and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
There is that little phrase again, "the word of God". I would say if what is written in scripture [any version or translation] when you read it or hear it is "quickened" [brought to Life] to you or within you, then it would be the Word of God.

Without that quickening, it is not. Go slow on deciding which is which and when.

The quickening likely many would say [me being one of those] comes by the Holy Spirit.
Yes, I am one to question things. I guess words and terms can confuse the reader but they can bring clarity also. You may use the same words everyone else uses but the meaning of these terms I'm certain varies a little or more than likely, a lot.
Even in a discussion between professed believers, do not expect always complete agreement or a lack of confusion. God brought confusion to men as per Genesis 11 and to the extent that people with the Holy Spirit quench the Spirit, they would still be presenting confused or wrong ideas. Who is willing to admit the possibility of his own errors? Who is always listening the Holy Spirit? Who is always obeying what he is truly hearing from God?

Reactions: Scott Downey

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You are right some people do use those terms interchangeably while others do not. How can we know which are which?

Probably most will agree that Jesus is the Word of God. The problem is that not everyone knows the same Jesus... or knowing the same Jesus [the true Jesus] they are in different places in their understanding. [Consider the various discussions (arguments) on this forum.] Some may be babies in Christ and some may be mature while many may lie somewhere in between.

How does one come to know the true Jesus, if not by the ears to hear and the eyes to see of which Jesus himself spoke? How does one obtain the ears to hear and the eyes to see?

Ro 10:17So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Re 3:18I counsel thee to ... and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
There is that little phrase again, "the word of God". I would say if what is written in scripture [any version or translation] when you read it or hear it is "quickened" [brought to Life] to you or within you, then it would be the Word of God.

Without that quickening, it is not. Go slow on deciding which is which and when.

The quickening likely many would say [me being one of those] comes by the Holy Spirit.

Even in a discussion between professed believers, do not expect always complete agreement or a lack of confusion. God brought confusion to men as per Genesis 11 and to the extent that people with the Holy Spirit quench the Spirit, they would still be presenting confused or wrong ideas. Who is willing to admit the possibility of his own errors? Who is always listening the Holy Spirit? Who is always obeying what he is truly hearing from God?
Here this says what your talking about more directly.

1 John 2 and the anointing that comes from God so you know the truth.

1 John 2:27
But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will abide in Him.

Whole passage for context

Deceptions of the Last Hour​

18 Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the[d] Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour. 19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us; but they went out that they might be made manifest, that none of them were of us.

20 But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and you[e] know all things. 21 I have not written to you because you do not know the truth, but because you know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

22 Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son. 23 Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father either; he who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

Let Truth Abide in You​

24 Therefore let that abide in you which you heard from the beginning. If what you heard from the beginning abides in you, you also will abide in the Son and in the Father. 25 And this is the promise that He has promised us—eternal life.

26 These things I have written to you concerning those who try to [f]deceive you. 27 But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you [g]will abide in Him.

The Children of God​

28 And now, little children, abide in Him, that [h]when He appears, we may have confidence and not be ashamed before Him at His coming. 29 If you know that He is righteous, you know that everyone who practices righteousness is born of Him.

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here this says what your talking about more directly.

1 John 2 and the anointing that comes from God so you know the truth.

1 John 2:27
But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will abide in Him.

Whole passage for context

Deceptions of the Last Hour​

18 Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the[d] Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour. 19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us; but they went out that they might be made manifest, that none of them were of us.

20 But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and you[e] know all things. 21 I have not written to you because you do not know the truth, but because you know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

22 Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son. 23 Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father either; he who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

Let Truth Abide in You​

24 Therefore let that abide in you which you heard from the beginning. If what you heard from the beginning abides in you, you also will abide in the Son and in the Father. 25 And this is the promise that He has promised us—eternal life.

26 These things I have written to you concerning those who try to [f]deceive you. 27 But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you [g]will abide in Him.

The Children of God​

28 And now, little children, abide in Him, that [h]when He appears, we may have confidence and not be ashamed before Him at His coming. 29 If you know that He is righteous, you know that everyone who practices righteousness is born of Him.
And this...
Joh 14:26But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Reactions: Scott Downey

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And this...
Joh 14:26But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Jesus Promises Another Helper​

15 “If you love Me, [d]keep My commandments. 16 And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another [e]Helper, that He may abide with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. 18 I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.

Indwelling of the Father and the Son​

19 “A little while longer and the world will see Me no more, but you will see Me. Because I live, you will live also. 20 At that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you. 21 He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and [f]manifest Myself to him.”

Reactions: amadeus

Spyder

Jan 9, 2024
Holt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We fully agree that Jesus was conceived by the Holy Ghost per Luke 1:31-35.

Yet, his spirit within him was his own spirit like all flesh and blood have. Being without sin he did have the fullness of the Godhead bodily within him~Colossians 2:9. He was the perfect image of the invisible God. Colossians 1:15....... without controversy a great mystery.
NOTE: I include verses only because I am aware that many readers on forums will not look up the references given in posts without some real question of the post. I am simply making it easy on the reader.

God is spirit, not flesh and blood. When God gave Him birth, a man was born. However, his "image" was in His spirit. A man cannot be made flesh and blood and, at the same time, be in God's image. The only image that can exist was in the spirit. Adam was without sin until he disobeyed God. His spirit was corrupted. Jesus did not corrupt His spirt. He and Adam were not born "under the law" but Jesus, instead, was born "as a covenant."

Is 42:5–7. Thus says God, the Lord, who created the heavens and stretched them out, who spread out the earth and what comes from it, who gives breath to the people on it and spirit to those who walk in it: “I am the Lord; I have called you in righteousness; I will take you by the hand and keep you; I will give you as a covenant for the people, a light for the nations, to open the eyes that are blind, to bring out the prisoners from the dungeon, from the prison those who sit in darkness.

Is 49:8-9
Thus says the LORD: “In a time of favor I have answered you; in a day of salvation I have helped you; I will keep you and give you as a covenant to the people, to establish the land, to apportion the desolate heritages, saying to the prisoners, ‘Come out,’ to those who are in darkness, ‘Appear.’ They shall feed along the ways; on all bare heights shall be their pasture;

I don't know that anyone would say that Jesus didn't fulfill that prophecy.

Without spending a lot of time on this point, we will say that you err greatly here.

Made under the law describes Jesus as subject to the Law and condemned by it for us, for He both obeyed its every precept and died as a perfect substitute under its penalty (3:13).

To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.​

As Paul had already taught, Jesus because a curse for those under the Law’s curse (3:13). So he was indeed made under the law~at his death, the New Covenant was put into force.​

What does redeem mean? It means to buy back. From what? The curse of God’s holy law! What do the elect inherit? Jesus Christ, sonship, heaven, and God Himself (4:7; Rom 8:17). These are amazing concepts, given that men are lowly rebel enemies of the most high God.
These verses in no way say that Jesus was born "under the law." If He had been "under the law," then the Pharisees would have been correct that Jesus sinned. Even Jesus told the people that they had to obey the Pharisees.

Ga 3:13–14 Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us—for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who is hanged on a tree”— so that in Christ Jesus the blessing of Abraham might come to the Gentiles, so that we might receive the promised Spirit through faith.

Redeem in the time of Christ was part of the patriarchal culture. It is not necessarily "buy back" because it applies to those who are found without family support. We have the opportunity to become children of God, grafted onto the Israel vine - not bought back. To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as sons.

There is a huge difference between being a servant under the tutors and governors of the Law of Moses and the freedom and liberty of being the sons of God by promised salvation!

The adoption here, by its association with Christ’s redeeming death, is legal adoption as sons. God’s elect were predestinated to adoption as the sons of God (Romans 8:29; Eph 1:3-6). Jesus Christ came in human form to pay the legal price for our adoption (Heb 2:14-17). Then the Holy Spirit imparts a new nature created like unto God (John 1:12-13; 3:3-6).

Why would you say that? He was the only begotten Son of God in the manner in which he was begotten. He prove to be God's Son by the perfect spirit of holiness. Romans 1:4.

Sir, you are so wrong again. Jesus was a complex person, fully God, yet fully man and capable of sinning. He defeated Satan, and sin as the man Christ Jesus, since his Divine nature could not be tempted.

Well, when man created the doctrine of the Trinity, man brough confusion and made both Yahweh and Yeshua deceivers. God said that He ALONE was God. There are many more passages in our bibles that claim that Yahweh alone is God. There are no passages that claim that Jesus said that He is God. However, when man claims that Jesus is God, then man is saying that there is a God other than Yahweh - and that is not even bringing the Holy Spirit in as another God. I, on the other hand, do not have another God besides Yahweh. I'm fine with that.

Note: For those who do not have interlinear scripture, I am showing where God's name is in the originals and have been replaced by Lord in our English translations:

2 Ki 19:14–15 And Hezekiah prayed before Yahweh and said: “Yahweh, the God of Israel, enthroned above the cherubim, you are the God, you alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth; you have made heaven and earth.

PS 83:18 that they may know that you alone, whose name is the Yahweh, are the Most High over all the earth

Ps 86:8–10 There is none like you among the gods, O Lord, nor are there any works like yours. All the nations you have made shall come and worship before you, O Lord, and shall glorify your name. For you are great and do wondrous things; you alone are God.

Is 37:16 “O LORD of hosts Yahweh, God of Israel, enthroned above the cherubim, you are the God, you alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth; you have made heaven and earth.

Is 37:20 So now, O LORD our God Yahweh, save us from his hand, that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that
you alone are the LORD.”

Neh 9:6 “You are Yahweh, you alone. You have made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them; and you preserve all of them; and the host of heaven worships you.

2 Sa 22:32 “For who is God, but Yahweh? And who is a rock, except our God?
You have just denied Jesus Christ as being the mighty God. If he was indeed ( and he was ) the Son of God, then that made him equal to God~even the blinded Pharisees understood this one point.

If God was his father and he was, then that within itself made him equal to God and HE WAS.
And, I have a very good reason to say the Jesus is the Son of God, our messiah, who enacted the New Covenant through his death and resurrection.

Col 2:9–12 For in him the whole fullness of deity dwells bodily, and you have been filled in him, who is the head of all rule and authority. In him also you were circumcised with a circumcision made without hands, by putting off the body of the flesh, by the circumcision of Christ, having been buried with him in baptism, in which you were also raised with him through faith in the powerful working of God, who raised him from the dead.

However, the day is coming when Christ Jesus will return his authority back to His Father who gave it to Him. I believe this passage says it all:

1 Co 15:21–28. For as by a man came death, by a man has come also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive. But each in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, then at his coming those who belong to Christ. Then comes the end, when he delivers the kingdom to God the Father after destroying every rule and every authority and power. For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. The last enemy to be destroyed is death. For “God has put all things in subjection under his feet.” But when it says, “all things are put in subjection,” it is plain that he is excepted who put all things in subjection under him. When all things are subjected to him, then the Son himself will also be subjected to him who put all things in subjection under him, that God may be all in all.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NOTE: I include verses only because I am aware that many readers on forums will not look up the references given in posts without some real question of the post. I am simply making it easy on the reader.
I think that's what we should all do!

Much love!

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You just won't admit to Christ breaking the sabbath.
Even as the word says He did.
Good to review again what happened.

God said no work was to be done on the Sabbath day and anyone who did was to be killed.
Jesus worked on the Sabbath day and then the Jews sought to kill Him.
On the Sabbath Day Christ healed people and he told the Jews He was working on the sabbath.
If you truly kept the Sabbath and today no one does, and honestly no one did back then either, you would kill anyone in your group that worked on the Sabbath, in essence you also break the Sabbath law as you do not do as God commanded.

Exodus 35
Then Moses gathered all the congregation of the children of Israel together, and said to them, “These are the words which the Lord has commanded you to do: 2 Work shall be done for six days, but the seventh day shall be a holy day for you, a Sabbath of rest to the Lord. Whoever does any work on it shall be put to death. 3 You shall kindle no fire throughout your dwellings on the Sabbath day.”

John 5:18
Therefore the Jews sought all the more to kill Him, because He not only broke the Sabbath, but also said that God was His Father, making Himself equal with God.

John 5
5 Now a certain man was there who had an infirmity thirty-eight years. 6 When Jesus saw him lying there, and knew that he already had been in that condition a long time, He said to him, “Do you want to be made well?”

7 The sick man answered Him, “Sir, I have no man to put me into the pool when the water is stirred up; but while I am coming, another steps down before me.”

8 Jesus said to him, “Rise, take up your bed and walk.” 9 And immediately the man was made well, took up his bed, and walked.

And that day was the Sabbath. 10 The Jews therefore said to him who was cured, “It is the Sabbath; it is not lawful for you to carry your bed.”

11 He answered them, “He who made me well said to me, ‘Take up your bed and walk.’ ”

12 Then they asked him, “Who is the Man who said to you, ‘Take up your bed and walk’?” 13 But the one who was healed did not know who it was, for Jesus had withdrawn, a multitude being in that place. 14 Afterward Jesus found him in the temple, and said to him, “See, you have been made well. Sin no more, lest a worse thing come upon you.”

15 The man departed and told the Jews that it was Jesus who had made him well.

16 For this reason the Jews persecuted Jesus, [d]and sought to kill Him, because He had done these things on the Sabbath. 17 But Jesus answered them, “My Father has been working until now, and I have been working.”
If Christ broke the Law, no one would be saved. I dont think you are understand what you are saying...