How Do I Pray with Power?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

If you honored us by listening to the message, did you like the bloopers?

• Yes, keep them in

• It wasn't really professional or funny

• I could take it or leave it

Results are only viewable after voting.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So that throws out all pentecostal.
Speaking in tongues is biblical. Although I don't do it I do allow for it.
It seems we each have removed the words in the Bible and left only the ones we want for ourselves.
In this mode: How can we ever come to the unity of the faith.
I believe that the reason Jesus left so few rules for Christianity is so we can find that when we truly have the love of God. That none of these little bickerings make a difference.

Sorry, your post makes no sense. I did NOT wrongly quote any scripture.

It is NOT about speaking in tongues , but about the Spirit setting God's church in the order and distributing his gifts of teaching , helps, discernment, ect., calling ppl into offices of pastors, teachers ect.

I received the indwelling of the Holy Ghost by HIS power on July the 4th, 46 years ago. I had nothing to do with his indwelling except seek and ask of God. I was blessed with the gift of teaching which I used for God's glory. The Spirit speaks in another language through me at his will usually in prayer when I am burdened and vexed !

As I have stated Pentecostal to me means believing in the events that happened on Pentecost....50 days from our saviours death.
The Holy Ghost is still being given in the same manner, by and of God, not man!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See thread supernatural sign gifts for further truth in post #7.