HOW DO WE SAY THANKS TO CHRIST FOR SACRIFICING HIMSELF FOR US?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Attitude of gratitude at all times, PRAISE/WORSHIP.

Obey Him...

1 John 5:3
"For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous."

Of course there are so many other ways to show and LIVE our gratitude. It seems impossible to think that I could even possibly thank Him enough!
Thats right sister , sound those praises out unto the glorious Lord .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks, it's not on the market yet, I have some things being done inside before I do. If God blesses me with this...YAY...if not? YAY, because He has a plan for us! :)
Thats right sister . IN the end all that truly mattered was That JESUS was WITH THE LAMBS . OH let us sing songs of joy unto our LORD .
HE is with us no matter where the lambs do dwell . Praise be to the glorious LORD . House and cave and field churches are coming back.
And the lambs shall rejoice in our LORD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I watched a short film the other day . it was on the persecution of lambs that dwell in china .
Them police torment them lambs big time . And yet faithful to the KING with all hope they remain . THE LORD is with the lambs .
I watched one part where the police got so violent they were punching and knocked down a pastor .
Then they proceeded to kick him to death . And the church forgave them . At least that lamb is with JESUS NOW .
Forever free , praising with great joy unto the ONE who saved Him . YEP . ALL HOPE IN JESUS . PRAISE BE TO THE LORD .

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I watched a short film the other day . it was on the persecution of lambs that dwell in china .
Them police torment them lambs big time . And yet faithful to the KING with all hope they remain . THE LORD is with the lambs .
I watched one part where the police got so violent they were punching and knocked down a pastor .
Then they proceeded to kick him to death . And the church forgave them . At least that lamb is with JESUS NOW .
Forever free , praising with great joy unto the ONE who saved Him . YEP . ALL HOPE IN JESUS . PRAISE BE TO THE LORD .

That's horrible but, I expect nothing less from this world bro. And yes, that pastor is now with The Lord.
Things are culmination very fast. China has been getting real bad with Christians, one day here too we will see that. Stand firm, focus, build the faith and keep on truckin!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's horrible but, I expect nothing less from this world bro. And yes, that pastor is now with The Lord.
Things are culmination very fast. China has been getting real bad with Christians, one day here too we will see that. Stand firm, focus, build the faith and keep on truckin!
And we would be shocked at how fast things can come to a head .
IF folks could pass out and faint under the thrills of a hilter speech , just as some did under Obama
HOW fast when the spirit of darkness hits the full in men and a man who will appear as savoir of this world .
THINGS can move VERY fast . Even now we see it building . Even now we see the msytery of inquity rising up to the full .
And the world is joining as one as are even the religions and soon , even at the door , kings and a king shall rise
and guide this world right to the day of armegeddon . To the time of all out betrayal of those who did not conform .
SISTER its like a mushroom . ITS Grows in the darkness and is fed lots of dark dung doctrine to survive .
Let us marvel not when this world as one TURNS FULL FORCE ON US . And time is truly running out .
OH , BUT WHO IS OUR HOPE , WHERE IS OUR HOPE . Its not in this world and its not in men . ITS IN JESUS .
They can kick our heads in and even beat us to death , YET OUR END IS GLORIOUS GOOD IN JESUS . YES IT IS SISTER .
JESUS WON , WE WIN . MARCH ON SISTER . MARCH ON and LET THE LORD BE PRAISED .

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And we would be shocked at how fast things can come to a head .
IF folks could pass out and faint under the thrills of a hilter speech , just as some did under Obama
HOW fast when the spirit of darkness hits the full in men and a man who will appear as savoir of this world .
THINGS can move VERY fast . Even now we see it building . Even now we see the msytery of inquity rising up to the full .
And the world is joining as one as are even the religions and soon , even at the door , kings and a king shall rise
and guide this world right to the day of armegeddon . To the time of all out betrayal of those who did not conform .
SISTER its like a mushroom . ITS Grows in the darkness and is fed lots of dark dung doctrine to survive .
Let us marvel not when this world as one TURNS FULL FORCE ON US . And time is truly running out .
OH , BUT WHO IS OUR HOPE , WHERE IS OUR HOPE . Its not in this world and its not in men . ITS IN JESUS .
They can kick our heads in and even beat us to death , YET OUR END IS GLORIOUS GOOD IN JESUS . YES IT IS SISTER .
JESUS WON , WE WIN . MARCH ON SISTER . MARCH ON and LET THE LORD BE PRAISED .

Agreed. It's been like the frog in boiling water. When we look back over the decades, we can see the erosion of love and the increase in sin, continually worse and worse!
Pray our faith withstands!

1 Thessalonians 5:4-8 4But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. 5You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. 6So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be awake and sober. 7For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, get drunk at night. 8But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet.

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
1. On the Lord's Day of the Lord come together, break bread and hold Eucharist, after confessing your transgressions that your offering may be pure;
2. But let none who has a quarrel with his fellow join in your meeting until they be reconciled, that your sacrifice be not defiled.
3. For this is that which was spoken by the Lord, "In every place and time offer me a pure sacrifice, for I am a great king," saith the Lord, "and my name is wonderful among the heathen."

~The Didache~

We keep the Feast!

All are welcome to come to the wedding Feast of the Lamb of God!

Peace be with you!

Reactions: Grailhunter