How Do You Know You Have The Correct Navigation To The (True Scripture)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Now in terms of dealing with scripture, what are we supposed 2 do if we’re not sure about something? Are we then 2 use our own conjecture?

Or are we 2 do what it says in Proverbs 3:5-6 “Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths”

Now are u looking 2 the lord? Are u asking him 2 show u the way and 2 construct ur path, are u praying 2 God constantly? Even just speaking 2 him daily, I certainly am dats why I have this doctrine.

Uno the bible says tho’s that do the will of God shall receive his doctrine john 7:16-17

Are u doing the the will of the father? Are u keeping his commandments, or are u still sinning? I guess it clearly shows here who has the true doctrine.

If ur sinning then not only do u not have true doctrine but you don’t know God according 2 Jeremiah 9:3, tho’s who know God keep his commandments Jeremiah 31:31-34, I myself don’t sin and I live a holy, soberly life according 2 the scriptures.

And if I do sin (unwilfully) I have an advocate with the father. He Himself is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world. john 2:1-2

But if wilfully and if we exhausted the holy spirit and trample Gods grace theres not many chances after that, Hebrews 10:26-27, 2 peter 2:21-22

tho’s dat do his will hear from him, john 8:47, those that he hears are tho’s who do his will, John 9:31, tho’s that know his secret fear him, pslams 25:14

2 Thessalonians 2:9-12

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Are u denying the lusts of the flesh, are u denying the world, are u fasting, are u sacrificing? These things allow the holy spirit 2 work in u more smoothly and 2 sanctify you quicker.

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now in terms of dealing with scripture, what are we supposed 2 do if we’re not sure about something? Are we then 2 use our own conjecture?

Well, that's what you like to do, as witnessed by your false treatise about sin in your other thread. All born in the flesh are sinners, except Jesus of Nazareth, The Christ. That is why only He can save us, and we cannot save ourselves.

So ANYONE who comes along and tries to claim they are free from sin without Jesus Christ, is a liar, and is full of their father the devil.

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Also!...

John 14:26 King James Version (KJV)

26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.