How Evil Are Humans?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But you just quoted God saying "all Israel will be saved".

Yes, and you refuse to acknowledge that all Israel that shall be saved is not Israel in unbelief, but the Israel of God, once the fullness of the Gentiles are saved together with Israel of faith, all the Israel of God whom Christ came to save shall be saved. Not ethnic people, but all people of faith.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, and you refuse to acknowledge that all Israel that shall be saved is not Israel in unbelief, but the Israel of God, once the fullness of the Gentiles are saved together with Israel of faith, all the Israel of God whom Christ came to save shall be saved. Not ethnic people, but all people of faith.
You don't know where Jesus will return??? It's called Israel.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you're jealous of Israel. Guess where Jesus will return. It's called Israel, the Land of the Bible.

Jesus has already come to Israel! Guess who rejected Him when He came to them? Israel in unbelief who denied the Messiah they waited for had come in the flesh, and His name was called Jesus.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus has already come to Israel! Guess who rejected Him when He came to them? Israel in unbelief who denied the Messiah they waited for had come in the flesh, and His name was called Jesus.
You don't even know where Jesus will return???

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Some here say or imply that God is done with Israel. Totally wrong!
Okay but that’s not what we are talking about

John 10:16

New International Version
I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

Will you admit that both Jew and gentile are one in the Jesus?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay but that’s not what we are talking about

John 10:16

New International Version
I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

Will you admit that both Jew and gentile are one in the Jesus?
Certainly. But some here are trying to STEAL Israel's identity. Ain't gonna happen. Christians are not Israel. And as the NT says, Jesus is the God of Israel!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't even know for whom Jesus is returning?

Hint: It's not for the antichrists that you're deludedly defending.
Then why will Jesus return and FIGHT for Israel, the Land of the Bible? You're not Israel! You sound more like one of these:

Zechariah 14
12 And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Certainly. But some here are trying to STEAL Israel's identity. Ain't gonna happen. Christians are not Israel. And as the NT says, Jesus is the God of Israel!
Okay we’ll ask yourself how is the only way all Israel will be saved?

It can’t be ethnic Israel because we both know that they all are not and were not saved

Only the true church are and all are saved

Last edited:
Reactions: Zao is life and rwb

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Then why will Jesus return and FIGHT for Israel, the Land of the Bible? You're not Israel! You sound like one of these:

Zechariah 14
12 And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.
So you believe that He will return for antichrists?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay we’ll ask yourself how is the only way all Israel will be saved?
They will believe in Jesus.
It can’t be ethical Israel because we both know that they all are not and were not saved

Only the true church are and all are saved
Don't you believe God can change hearts?

Ezekiel 11
17 Therefore say, 'Thus says the Lord GOD: "I will gather you from the peoples, assemble you from the countries where you have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel." '

And He did.

18 And they will go there, and they will take away all its detestable things and all its abominations from there.
19 Then I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within them, and take the stony heart out of their flesh, and give them a heart of flesh, 20 that they may walk in My statutes and keep My judgments and do them; and they shall be My people, and I will be their God.

And they will!

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There is no identity for anyone, either of Israel or not of Israel, outside of Christ.

No identity.

If you're claiming otherwise, then you are not a Christian which you previously claimed to be.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no identity for anyone, either of Israel or not of Israel, outside of Christ.

No identity.

If you're claiming otherwise, then you are not a Christian which you previously claimed to be.
You're full of YOUR Christian Identity opinions. You're not Israel. Get a map.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You've been defending antichrists for too long.

You've become infected and afflicted.
More irony! Why are you JEALOUS of Israel? You don't know if you're a Gentile nor where Jesus will return.