How is it a terrible thing to fall into the hands of a living God?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This alone could make for a wonderful thread to warn many .
For JUST as JESUS once warned HIS own to beware the pharisees who love to make broad the clothing and to be seen of men
it too seems as though we have that very system and its running christendom through said system of the RCC .
Just the simple fact that for centuries they have made broad their clothes and deck themselves up and have folks kissing rings
of decked out men , would have been enough for me to have fled that system . Not to mention that utter blasphemies
that has come out of her as well .
I hate he ran off, I wasn’t finished talking to him yet.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lk 2:30 Jesus is our salvation and He was in Mary for 9 months

there is only one church in the Bible founded by Christ on Peter and the apostles Matt 16:18 eph 2:20

the so called reformers were not apostles and had no authority
Why are you trying to derail another thread? Please stick to the subject or remain silent.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus , and not the RCC , must be the center of our heart and our lips . Contend for the true faith once delivered
and not for sie faith of the RCC . While tony palmer and scores like him might win many to the RCC conversion
Know this , GOD knows those that are HIS , and not one true lamb will enter her chambers . So what does it matter
if the whole world in large does . its true the mission of the new all inclusive social gospel of rome
has infected many and will take captive many more , In the END its those who knew the biblical Christ and His doctrine
and the true doctrine of the apostles , that truly knew Him .

tony and the new social gospel are apostasy we agree on that
It’s not the catholic and divine faith revealed by christ to His holy church

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I pray I fall into the hands of a living God versus a dead one that has no power to save, no power to heal or deliver, and no power to redeem me with the shed blood of His only Begotten Son.
Yes I fear Him...I love Him, I Adore Him...I want to be more like Him!

The Parson

May 13, 2020
East Tennessee, USA
amos8.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This alone could make for a wonderful thread to warn many .
For JUST as JESUS once warned HIS own to beware the pharisees who love to make broad the clothing and to be seen of men
it too seems as though we have that very system and its running christendom through said system of the RCC .
Just the simple fact that for centuries they have made broad their clothes and deck themselves up and have folks kissing rings
of decked out men , would have been enough for me to have fled that system . Not to mention that utter blasphemies
that has come out of her as well .
Your sentiments are mine as well...

The Parson

May 13, 2020
East Tennessee, USA
amos8.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was in Beulah for 9 months!
Really???
Is that the Isaiah 62:4 Beulah Land???
Thou shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hephzibah, and thy land Beulah: for the Lord delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
His power and might are indescribable for sure. As is His Grace...
Interesting you should mention that. God talked to me once about his grace. He has power to create the universe, which is 10^53 kilgrams roughly. Yet can heal cancer and other illnesses with far less power and energy. And that he said is grace, to work very tiny, delicate and precise power from such a powerful being. Cheers.

The Parson

May 13, 2020
East Tennessee, USA
amos8.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting you should mention that. God talked to me once about his grace. He has power to create the universe, which is 10^53 kilgrams roughly. Yet can heal cancer and other illnesses with far less power and energy. And that he said is grace, to work very tiny, delicate and precise power from such a powerful being. Cheers.
Who can measure the power of God??? Who can know His mind??? Who can fathom the depths of His Love??? Who can understand the reach of His Grace???

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who can measure the power of God??? Who can know His mind??? Who can fathom the depths of His Love??? Who can understand the reach of His Grace???
Who can understand his knowledge and wisdom? As I'm aware about the highest IQ on earth is in the 200's. God's IQ is perfect for understanding all things. And he is without beginning of days nor end of years, and that is wisdom.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.
While God is indeed patient and longsuffering, He reserves His wrath for the unbelieving, the ungodly, and the wicked evildoers. The people of the world are generally blissfully unaware that judgment is waiting for them unless they repent. So it is indeed a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God and experience the wrath of the Lamb.

While Christ came the first time to offer salvation to all, when He comes the second time it will be to execute judgment: And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him. (Jude 1:14,15)

Therefore the time for repentance is now, and the day of salvation is TODAY. The day of wrath is fast approaching:

REVELATION 6: THE WRATH OF THE LAMB

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; 16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: 17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

In view of this it behooves every evangelist, pastor, and teacher to warn all hearers of the judgment to come, and proclaim "Flee from the wrath to come!"

Reactions: amigo de christo

The Parson

May 13, 2020
East Tennessee, USA
amos8.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While Christ came the first time to offer salvation to all, when He comes the second time it will be to execute judgment: And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him. (Jude 1:14,15)

Therefore the time for repentance is now, and the day of salvation is TODAY. The day of wrath is fast approaching:
And otherwise known as the great and terrible day of the Lord!!!

Who can understand his knowledge and wisdom? As I'm aware about the highest IQ on earth is in the 200's. God's IQ is perfect for understanding all things. And he is without beginning of days nor end of years, and that is wisdom.

Hey, I like it here. Lots of praising the Living God!!!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ephesians 3:17-19 KJV
[17] That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, [18] May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; [19] And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.
Apparently for the Saints this is obtainable?