How many ages are there?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 13 and Matthew 25 show Jesus Himself explaining who is redeemed to live on the earth during the Day of the Lord: the sheep and the wheat of the final harvest. A set of Trumpets shows us when the Sheep are separated from the goats. A set of Thunders is the reaping of the tares and the wheat.

The church is removed at the 5th and 6th Seal. The sheep are removed during the Trumpets to wait on the sea of glass for the Thunders and 42 months if given to Satan. The Thunders will be the removal of the tares and wheat. The wheat also waiting, put in the barn, until the wrath of God's winepress is over. The sheep represent the remnant of Israel. The wheat is representatives of all nations gathered to live in the Day of the Lord. They all have to shed Adam's dead corruptible flesh one way or the other. The corruption putting on incorruption. They only need a physical body. They remain on earth until the very end. Perhaps some/all are glorified or not after the NHNE? We literally do not know anything about the NHNE except that literal city you claim is not literal. There will be kings and kingdoms and nations coming to this city, and that is about all we know.

"And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it."

ALMOST got it right, not quite.

The Church is removed at REV. 4:4, not a day later. How do I Know?

That is an UNKNOWN DATE, and it says, no man will know the Day or the Hour. Any time after that Several People will know how to figure out the Day, and maybe even the Hour.

We go as a Group: Dead in Christ, OT Saints; followed Dead in Christ, NT Saints; followed by US, that are Born Again, how quickly? "In the twinkling of an eye" it says, all in their Glorified Bodies, again it says that.

OT Saints, believe GOD will send a Messiah to pay for our sins.
NT Saints, believe GOD did send a Messiah to pay for our sins.

HOW IS THAT NOT THE SAME FAITH both the OT, and NT have ? ? ?

Malachi 3:6 (HCSB)
6 “Because I, Yahweh, have not changed,
you descendants of Jacob have not been destroyed.

In Rev. 4:4, IT SAYS the ELDERS have already Taken their SEATS on their THRONES, and JOHN SAW THEM THEIR in his vision. WHAT'S THAT MEAN ? ? ? Their work is FINISH on the GREAT COMMISSION. So like Christ when HIS work to pay for our sins was FINISHED, HE TOOK HIS RIGHTFUL PLACE ON THE THRONE OF GOD. And the ELDERS are FINISHED and they took their place on their Thrones, AND they had a Glorified Body to SIT on, so JOHN could see them SITTING there.

Come to think about it, it is going to be an explosion in the Graveyards of the earth!
Unless HE JUST RECREATES our bodies on the ground, and most likely that will be how HE does it.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I need to explain something about my Type. I do not Play by FACE BOOK rules, period. And NEVER had a Face Book Account, and Never Will. I play by my Typing Teachers Rules in High School in 1967, and She said: "Bold type, all CAPITAL Letter, and Colored TYPE, is just for Emphasis, not for anger." I do not believe one should ever use Anger as way to retaliate against someone else. See all the Capital Letter it the Paragraph two above. There is not a single word spoken in anger in it.

Galatians 5:18-24 (HCSB)
18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.
19 Now the works of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, moral impurity, promiscuity,
20 idolatry, sorcery, hatreds, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, selfish ambitions, dissensions, factions,
21 envy, drunkenness, carousing, and anything similar. I tell you about these things in advance—as I told you before—that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faith,
23 gentleness, self-control. Against such things there is no law.
24 Now those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

Now as far as I am concerned, I never Play by Face Book Rules, and those who think like it is, are Controlled by Face Book rules. It is only for EMPHASIS.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I need to explain something about my Type. I do not Play by FACE BOOK rules, period. And NEVER had a Face Book Account, and Never Will. I play by my Typing Teachers Rules in High School in 1967, and She said: "Bold type, all CAPITAL Letter, and Colored TYPE, is just for Emphasis, not for anger." I do not believe one should ever use Anger as way to retaliate against someone else. See all the Capital Letter it the Paragraph two above. There is not a single word spoken in anger in it.
You are correct, and I agree!
Church-ianity is being swayed by the world's "anger-hate" card, of "peace and safety".
It's always "anti-something", about sexual orientation, religion, ethnic origin, race etc. The list just goes on and on.

Christians need to wake up. Very soon the world will be ANGRY with us, and it shall turn into HATE.
Mat. 10
[13] And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Reactions: VCO

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are correct, and I agree!
Church-ianity is being swayed by the world's "anger-hate" card, of "peace and safety".
It's always "anti-something", about sexual orientation, religion, ethnic origin, race etc. The list just goes on and on.

Christians need to wake up. Very soon the world will be ANGRY with us, and it shall turn into HATE.
Mat. 10
[13] And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Thank You, for supporting my position. There should not be anything that could ever be ANGER. As far as I am concerned, it is all peace full talk, with EMPHASIS allowed and welcomed. And Face Book Rules can just go fly a kite.