How Many Christians Believe When We DIE, Our Human Spirit Goes Instantly To HEAVEN?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My belief is that,

Death, translation, judgment, spiritual body, and placement given.

I cant promise myself I am going to heaven by my faith resides in hope of this being so. Trusting God though, i dont even know if he exist.

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would LOVE to have everyone Agree on something, but I fear this is not it.

I absolutely believe that when we die, our human Spirit, if we are truly BORN AGAIN, goes directly to Heaven to Be with the LORD.

2 Corinthians 5:8-9 (NKJV)
8 We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord.
9 Therefore we make it our aim, whether present or absent, to be well pleasing to Him. {They are not sleeping in the Grave.}

Another example is look what happens to Beheaded Tribulation Saints.

Revelation 6:9-11 (HCSB)
9 When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the people slaughtered because of God’s word and the testimony they had.
10 They cried out with a loud voice: {They have a voice in their dissembodied Spirit.} “Lord, the One who is holy and true, how long until You judge and avenge our blood from those who live on the earth?”
11 So a white robe was given to each of them, {That may be the very moment they were given their Glorified Bodies.} and they were told to rest a little while longer until ⌊the number⌋ would be completed ⌊of⌋ their fellow slaves and their brothers, who were going to be killed just as they had been.

Revelation 7:13-17 (NKJV)
13 Then one of the elders answered, saying to me, "Who are these arrayed in white robes, and where did they come from?"
14 And I said to him, "Sir, you know." So he said to me, "These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
15 Therefore they are before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His temple. And He who sits on the throne will dwell among them.
16 They shall neither hunger anymore nor thirst anymore; the sun shall not strike them, nor any heat;
17 for the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to living fountains of waters. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes."
Yes, probably only the few or many who believe/have confidence in all of The Scriptures:

However, we Can Have Confidence in This Pauline Truth, Correct?:

"For to me to live is Christ, and to die IS GAIN!" (Philippians 1:21)
+
"For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to DEPART {soul},
And To Be WITH CHRIST; which IS FAR BETTER!" (Philippians 1:23)
+
"Now He that hath wrought us for the selfsame thing is God, Who
also hath given unto us The Earnest of The Spirit. Therefore we are
always Confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body,
we are absent from The LORD: ( For we walk by faith, not by sight: )

We are Confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body,
and to be Present With The LORD!
" (2 Corinthians 5:5-8) Where?:

"...Paradise in The Third Heaven!..." (2Co 12:1-4)
---------------------------
...but alas, probably not but Very Few have this Biblical Confidence :disrelieved:

Reactions: rwb

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, probably only the few or many who believe/have confidence in all of The Scriptures:

+
+

...but alas, probably not but Very Few have this Biblical Confidence :disrelieved:

I certainly agree with Paul!

And I would add the words of Solomon where he tells us when our body breathes its last, the spirit that gives our body life, and makes us complete living souls, returns to God after physical death. That spirit shall return to God a spiritual soul alive IF, as Paul tells us we die believing in Christ for eternal spiritual life. All spirits return to God, who gives them, but only the living spirit, through the power of Christ's Spirit in us shall return to God with life. To those who die in unbelief their spirit too shall return to God, but without possessing eternal life through Christ's Spirit, they will simply be "the dead" never knowing eternal spiritual life. So, after physical death those in unbelief shall be left in silence and darkness until the last trumpet sounds that time shall be no more, then they will be physically resurrected from the graves to stand before God to be judged according to what is written in the books and the book of life.

Ecclesiastes 12:7 (KJV) Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

John 11:26 (KJV) And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

John 6:63 (KJV) It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Revelation 10:5-7 (KJV) And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven, And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer: But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

John 5:28-29 (KJV) Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

While every believer who has died in faith shall be bodily resurrected for life at the same time the spiritually dead are, those who have died in unbelief will be resurrected to damnation. Only those who are of faith shall be physically changed in that moment and twinkling of an eye, they will physically become immortal and incorruptible and once again whole because their living spirits that ascended to heaven spiritually alive after physical death will return with Christ to be reunited with our new resurrected physical bodies of immortality and incorruption.

1 Thessalonians 4:14 (KJV) For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

1 Corinthians 15:51-53 (KJV)
Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

Once believers have been resurrected from physical death or raised if still physically alive at Christ's coming again, to meet the Lord in the air, then having been made new again, like this earth too shall be, we will be fit, and prepared for everlasting life in the age to come where there will be no more time, nor sorrow, no more sin or pain, no more death, nothing impure, for unrighteousness will not be permitted there. Believers will be there on the new earth with Christ forever.

Revelation 21:1-5 (KJV) And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Reactions: Keturah

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

+
+

Do you know for sure, what the Bible says the other two heavens are ? ? ?

The Bird fly through the First Heaven - Atmospheres.

The Stars of the Second Heaven - Universe.

The Eternal Dwelling Place of God and HIS Throne Room - Third Heaven.

Reactions: GRACE ambassador

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I certainly agree with Paul!

And I would add the words of Solomon where he tells us when our body breathes its last, the spirit that gives our body life, and makes us complete living souls, returns to God after physical death. That spirit shall return to God a spiritual soul alive IF, as Paul tells us we die believing in Christ for eternal spiritual life. All spirits return to God, who gives them, but only the living spirit, through the power of Christ's Spirit in us shall return to God with life. To those who die in unbelief their spirit too shall return to God, but without possessing eternal life through Christ's Spirit, they will simply be "the dead" never knowing eternal spiritual life. So, after physical death those in unbelief shall be left in silence and darkness until the last trumpet sounds that time shall be no more, then they will be physically resurrected from the graves to stand before God to be judged according to what is written in the books and the book of life.

Ecclesiastes 12:7 (KJV) Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

John 11:26 (KJV) And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

John 6:63 (KJV) It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Revelation 10:5-7 (KJV) And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven, And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer: But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

John 5:28-29 (KJV) Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

While every believer who has died in faith shall be bodily resurrected for life at the same time the spiritually dead are, those who have died in unbelief will be resurrected to damnation. Only those who are of faith shall be physically changed in that moment and twinkling of an eye, they will physically become immortal and incorruptible and once again whole because their living spirits that ascended to heaven spiritually alive after physical death will return with Christ to be reunited with our new resurrected physical bodies of immortality and incorruption.

1 Thessalonians 4:14 (KJV) For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

1 Corinthians 15:51-53 (KJV)
Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

Once believers have been resurrected from physical death or raised if still physically alive at Christ's coming again, to meet the Lord in the air, then having been made new again, like this earth too shall be, we will be fit, and prepared for everlasting life in the age to come where there will be no more time, nor sorrow, no more sin or pain, no more death, nothing impure, for unrighteousness will not be permitted there. Believers will be there on the new earth with Christ forever.

Revelation 21:1-5 (KJV) And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

:contemplate:. I really like this explanation but still ponder " those that are asleep"

Screenshot_20230511-042507~2.pngScreenshot_20230511-042518~2.png

• Love

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cont.
So if they are asleep as in the spirit that is with God in heaven, why are they asleep in their graves ?

Seems as though I am being
" obtuse " but it is not intentional.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

I absolutely believe that when we die, our human Spirit, if we are truly BORN AGAIN, goes directly to Heaven to Be with the LORD.
Amen!!

Spirits With God

The spirits of departed believers are with the Lord. The Bible says.

Then the dust will return to the earth as it was, and the spirit will return to God who gave it (Ecclesiastes 12:7).

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cont.
So if they are asleep as in the spirit that is with God in heaven, why are they asleep in their graves ?

Seems as though I am being
" obtuse " but it is not intentional.

Our physical body goes into the grave, not our spirit that returns to God. The body of the one who dies in Christ is said to sleep in Christ because physical death for them has been defeated through faith in the blood of Christ, and believing He is alive after death. So too all who die in Him shall be physically alive again when their eternal spirits from heaven return to them.

To sleep/die in Jesus is to have hope, unlike those who die without hope who are only called "the dead".

1 Thessalonians 4:13 (KJV) But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our physical body goes into the grave, not our spirit that returns to God. The body of the one who dies in Christ is said to sleep in Christ because physical death for them has been defeated through faith in the blood of Christ, and believing He is alive after death. So too all who die in Him shall be physically alive again when their eternal spirits from heaven return to them.

To sleep/die in Jesus is to have hope, unlike those who die without hope who are only called "the dead".

1 Thessalonians 4:13 (KJV) But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

Now That says a Lot for those few who believe in soul sleep. Now if we could apply that to: "the 144,000:, if we could apply that to: "We have to KEEP ready for the Bridegroom to come and get us in the cloud", and a few other subjects. It would mean NO MORE HEATED DEBATES.

Last edited:

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now That says a Lot for those few who believe in soul sleep. Now if we could apply that to 144,000, if we could apply that to We have to KEEP ready for the Bridegroom to come and get us in the cloud, and a few other subjects, it would mean NO MORE HEADED DEBATES.
No more "heated" or hard-HEADED debates? ;)

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Debates will never stop.

debate​

1 of 2

noun

de·bate di-ˈbāt
dē-

Synonyms of debate
: a contention by words or arguments
Our polite chat about politics became a heated debate.

The case sparked a raging public debate on property rights.

: such as
a
: a regulated discussion of a proposition (see PROPOSITION entry 1 sense 1b) between two matched sides
the last presidential debate before the election

the debate's moderator

b
law and government : the formal discussion of a motion (see MOTION entry1 sense 3a) before a deliberative body according to the rules of parliamentary procedure

debate
2 of 2

verb

debated; debating
transitive verb
a
: to argue about
the subject was hotly debated

b
: to engage (an opponent) in debate
a governor debating her challenger

: to turn over in one's mind : to think about (something, such as different options) in order to decide
still debating what to do

intransitive verb
: to participate in a debate
the six primary candidates who debatedlast night

a
: to contend in words
b
: to discuss a question by considering opposed arguments

obsolete : FIGHT, CONTEND

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

2 Corinthians 5:8-9 (NKJV)
8 We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord.
9 Therefore we make it our aim, whether present or absent, to be well pleasing to Him. {They are not sleeping in the Grave.}

Another example is look what happens to Beheaded Tribulation Saints.

9 When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the people slaughtered because of God’s word and the testimony they had.
10 They cried out with a loud voice: {They have a voice in their dissembodied Spirit.} “Lord, the One who is holy and true, how long until You judge and avenge our blood from those who live on the earth?”
11 So a white robe was given to each of them, {That may be the very moment they were given their Glorified Bodies.} and they were told to rest a little while longer until ⌊the number⌋ would be completed ⌊of⌋ their fellow slaves and their brothers, who were going to be killed just as they had been.

Revelation 7:13-17 (NKJV)
13 Then one of the elders answered, saying to me, "Who are these arrayed in white robes, and where did they come from?"
14 And I said to him, "Sir, you know." So he said to me, "These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
15 Therefore they are before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His temple. And He who sits on the throne will dwell among them.
16 They shall neither hunger anymore nor thirst anymore; the sun shall not strike them, nor any heat;
17 for the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to living fountains of waters. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes."
Just as Jesus went to be with the Father upon His death so to did Stephen go to be with Christ upon his death.

Acts 7:59-60 While they were stoning him, Stephen prayed, “Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.” 60 Then he fell on his knees and cried out, “Lord, do not hold this sin against them.” When he had said this, he fell asleep.

Ecc 12:7- before the dust returns to the ground from which it came and the spirit returns to God who gave it.

Reactions: Keturah

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:contemplate:. I really like this explanation but still ponder " those that are asleep"

View attachment 32473
View attachment 32474

Man, I had to tone that down a bit. Let's see if that "Soul Sleep" bucket can hold Water.

Revelation 7:13-17 (NRSV)
13 Then one of the elders addressed me, saying, "Who are these, robed in white, and where have they come from?"
14 I said to him, "Sir, you are the one that knows." Then he said to me, "These are they who have come out of the great ordeal; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
15 For this reason they are before the throne of God, and worship him day and night within his temple, and the one who is seated on the throne will shelter them.
16 They will hunger no more, and thirst no more; the sun will not strike them, nor any scorching heat;
17 for the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd, and he will guide them to springs of the water of life, and God will wipe away every tear from their eyes."

9 When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the people slaughtered {beheaded} because of God’s word and the testimony they had.
10 They cried out with a loud voice: “Lord, the One who is holy and true, how long until You judge and avenge our blood from those who live on the earth?”
11 So a white robe was given to each of them, and they were told to rest a little while longer until ⌊the number⌋ would be completed ⌊of⌋ their fellow slaves and their brothers, who were going to be killed just as they had been.

Revelation 20:4 (NASB)
4 Then I saw thrones, and they sat on them {Their responsible duties on earth, Mat. 28:18-20; IS FINISHED as of Rev. 4:4.} and judgment was given to them. And I saw the souls {Not yet Gloried bodies.} of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received the mark on their forehead and on their hand; and they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

The Tribulation Saints get their glorified bodies at the End of Tribulation, while we get our glorified bodies at the Beginning of Tribulation.

By the way, that blows the false teaching of "Soul Sleep", clean out of the Water.

No problem that Buck had no bottom in it anyhow.

I forgot something. In most Human circles, the polite way to say somebody DIED, is the "Fell Asleep" expression. It is a reference to their Bodies. It is a Euphenism, for Dead.

Last edited:

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Man, I had to tone that down a bit. Let's see if that "Soul Sleep" bucket can hold Water.

Revelation 7:13-17 (NRSV)
13 Then one of the elders addressed me, saying, "Who are these, robed in white, and where have they come from?"
14 I said to him, "Sir, you are the one that knows." Then he said to me, "These are they who have come out of the great ordeal; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
15 For this reason they are before the throne of God, and worship him day and night within his temple, and the one who is seated on the throne will shelter them.
16 They will hunger no more, and thirst no more; the sun will not strike them, nor any scorching heat;
17 for the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd, and he will guide them to springs of the water of life, and God will wipe away every tear from their eyes."

9 When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the people slaughtered {beheaded} because of God’s word and the testimony they had.
10 They cried out with a loud voice: “Lord, the One who is holy and true, how long until You judge and avenge our blood from those who live on the earth?”
11 So a white robe was given to each of them, and they were told to rest a little while longer until ⌊the number⌋ would be completed ⌊of⌋ their fellow slaves and their brothers, who were going to be killed just as they had been.

Revelation 20:4 (NASB)
4 Then I saw thrones, and they sat on them {Their responsible duties on earth, Mat. 28:18-20; IS FINISHED as of Rev. 4:4.} and judgment was given to them. And I saw the souls {Not yet Gloried bodies.} of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received the mark on their forehead and on their hand; and they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

The Tribulation Saints get their glorified bodies at the End of Tribulation, while we get our glorified bodies at the Beginning of Tribulation.

By the way, that blows the false teaching of "Soul Sleep", clean out of the Water.

No problem that Buck had no bottom in it anyhow.

I forgot something. In most Human circles, the polite way to say somebody DIED, is the "Fell Asleep" expression. It is a reference to their Bodies. It is a Euphenism, for Dead.

Hello. I did not say I believe in "soul sleep" however the biggest mouth is NOT the one whom may be speaking truth.

Everybody freely gives their opinion / interpretation including myself !

I prefer my answers or response to my thoughts come by an humble spirit ❤️

No bucket was involved but a sincere desire for directive answers that the OP did not supply by spouting out scripture !

Enjoy your thread, I'm outta here !!!!!

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello. I did not say I believe in "soul sleep" however the biggest mouth is NOT the one whom may be speaking truth.

Everybody freely gives their opinion / interpretation including myself !

I prefer my answers or response to my thoughts come by an humble spirit ❤️

No bucket was involved but a sincere desire for directive answers that the OP did not supply by spouting out scripture !

Enjoy your thread, I'm outta here !!!!!

I didn't say you were the one, but it was perfect time to voice my opinion.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Did Jesus go straight to Heaven ?
Where did he go, beforehand ?

Don't we pay for every Sin, to the last cent ?
What of people who are not deserving of Hell ? but not worthy of Heaven ?

What level in Heaven is one going too ? as are their many.

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did Jesus go straight to Heaven ?
Where did he go, beforehand ?

Don't we pay for every Sin, to the last cent ?
What of people who are not deserving of Hell ? but not worthy of Heaven ?

What level in Heaven is one going too ? as are their many.
He May have done both, it really does not say. In Bible times, their was a tradition after winning the War, of having a Victory Parade in that Country. He may have had a Victory Parade close to Hades, but like I said, it really does not say. The word Touch can also be translated Clinging. Than is why the NASB Translates it this way:

John 20:17 (NASB)
17 Jesus *said to her, "Stop clinging to Me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I ascend to My Father and your Father, and My God and your God.'"

I assume that HE had to go the Mercy Seat in Heaven, immediately after that conversation, to the Father, and to sprinkle the blood on the Mercy Seat, and pour the rest of the blood out on the horns, and base of the Altar in Heaven. SO IF there was a Victory parade, it had to be during the three days HIS Body was dead.

NOW you quoted several FALSE BELIEFS in a ROW.

NO. You could not come close to Paying for your sin if you lived 10,000 years.
NO. The Only Payment PRICE is a Holy Blood Sacrifice.
NO. Every Human Being totally deserves to go to Hell.
NO. NO ONE DESERVES TO GO TO HEAVEN.
NO. You must be Catholic, there is NO LEVEL LIKE YOU THINK. The Third Heaven, is the Eternal Dwelling Place of GOD, PERIOD.
... Second heaven in the Bible is the Stars of Heaven = Universe. And the First Heaven is the Birds sore in the Heavens = Atmosphere.

How Are we SAVED ? ? ?

2 Timothy 1:9 (HCSB)
9 He has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but
according to
His own purpose and grace, which was given to us in Christ Jesus
before time began.

Titus 3:5-7 (HCSB)
5 He saved us- not by works of righteousness that we had done, but according to His mercy, through the washing of regeneration and renewal by the Holy Spirit.
6 He poured out this Spirit on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Savior,
7 so that having been justified by His grace, we may become heirs with the hope of eternal life.

Ephesians 2:8-9 (NJB)
8 Because it is by grace that you have been saved, through faith; not by anything of your own, but by a gift from God;
9 not by anything that you have done, so that nobody can claim the credit.

If you LOVE HIM and then Trust HIM with All of you HEART, willingly give HIM complete Control.
HE will change the things in your life that don't Please Him. Willing LOVE HIM, and let HIM motivate YOU as an act of LOVE FOR HIM,
and you will be amazed How HE can change your life. No, your WORKS do not save you, JESUS DID IT ALL.

JESUS DID IT ALL, INCLUDING EVEN THIS:

Acts 13:48 (NRSV)
48 When the Gentiles heard this, they were glad and praised the word of the Lord; and as many as had been destined
for eternal life
became believers.

Last edited: