How Much Do You Wanna Bet?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That Biden and Harris are sleeping with at least some of the Chinese government. Frankly they seem a bit too close for comfort with them.

Reactions: Amazed@grace

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That Biden and Harris are sleeping with at least some of the Chinese government. Frankly they seem a bit too close for comfort with them.
There are already conspiratory theories about that. My take is that China is a very powerful economic power. We are going to have to compete/negotiate/deal with them. Just as President Trump dealt with them, President Biden will have to. He's not off to a great start (or is he?) Based on their Alaska summit. Biden will NEVER be as tough and business saavy as Trump was. Even those who don't like Trump will have a hard time disagreeing with that if they are being honest.

Democrats seem to me to be softer when dealing with enemies and competitors, and President Biden is softer then most democrats. He's going to give a yard to gain a promised inch.

I wish him well because he is our President, but I am not very optimistic on many levels. I'm surprised for the market hasn't fallen at this point. So maybe that is a victory for him: the market hasn't plunged yet! In his first 3 months the USA hasn't been ruined!

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
President Biden my butt we all know that Harris is really all the one calling all of the shots.

Irwin Fletcher

Sep 19, 2020
Cyprus
seeinggodclearly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Cyprus
I really had no idea how bad the "swamp" was until this last year. The election revealed the depth of the corruption. I fully believe Biden and Harris are in the oval office because they are compromised and "owned" by a variety of people.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really had no idea how bad the "swamp" was until this last year. The election revealed the depth of the corruption. I fully believe Biden and Harris are in the oval office because they are compromised and "owned" by a variety of people.
Donald Trump exposed how bad the Swamp truly is.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I suspect that China owns most of "our" politicians / government. Gee, I wonder how China came to own the prescription drug industry. Hmm

The United States of China?

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Harris and Joe sexually active at all is not a good look.

Yeah,.. especially because Biden probably has to use a teleprompter to remind him what to do and make the right noises. :p (Sorry I apologize if this was a bit too much for the mods. I can delete this post if needed. XD)

Reactions: kcnalp

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah,.. especially because Biden probably has to use a teleprompter to remind him what to do and make the right noises. :p (Sorry I apologize if this was a bit too much for the mods. I can delete this post if needed. XD)
There's a thought. LOLZ

In his first news conference the media members he called upon hsd already submitted their questions. Mr. Biden read the answers he was given. He also had an earpiece guiding him.
He appears unable to speak freely due to mental lapses.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's a DVD series that would sell out. And go viral on the Web in a second.

Lord Jesus forgive us btw as well for any and all of the staff on here,.. but I do happen to believe that God has a sense of humor otherwise I wouldn't exist. :D I can just see Him right now going like this though. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Amazed@grace

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
STOP SPECULATING!

Biden was God's elect, like it or not.

And, if you folks don't like it, read Jeremiah Chapter 27.

AND,

"Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's."

To God Be The Glory

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I still say that Biden is a cheater and he does the cha-cha like a sissy girl. He likes a do da cha-cha. :p