How Saddam Hussein Fulfilled the Ram Butting Westward in Dan 8:4

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jamesdalbright

Apr 30, 2023
PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The video below reveals that Iraqi President Saddam Hussein fulfilled the ram butting westward and southward, described in Dan 8:4, when it discloses that Saddam Hussein launched 38 scud missiles westward into Israel and 43 southward into Saudi Arabia during the Persian Gulf War, which took place between August of 1990 and February of 1991.

Dan 8:4 I saw the ram butting westward, northward, and southward, and no other beasts could stand before him, nor was there anyone to rescue from his power; but he did as he pleased and magnified himself.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The video below reveals that Iraqi President Saddam Hussein fulfilled the ram butting westward and southward, described in Dan 8:4, when it discloses that Saddam Hussein launched 38 scud missiles westward into Israel and 43 southward into Saudi Arabia during the Persian Gulf War, which took place between August of 1990 and February of 1991.

Dan 8:4 I saw the ram butting westward, northward, and southward, and no other beasts could stand before him, nor was there anyone to rescue from his power; but he did as he pleased and magnified himself.

Repeating the same basic premise in multiply threads does not make your premise correct.

I have previously shown that your timeline understanding is very suspect to say the least.

Remember your statement regarding those who are a false teacher and the consequences that they will face.

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, Saddam Hussein fulfilled Isaiah chapter 14:21. . His two sons died. Sadam was captured and put on trial, and executed. I'm Gods Elect. I know what I'm talking about. This chapter also relates to satan. Near future, he comes 6th trump to Jerusalem in his role as antichrist, 5 month period. He thinks he should have Mercy seat . He wants to be Messiah. Antichrist comes 6th trump. Jesus comes 7th trump. Ezekiel chapter 28, satan is dead man walking, he goes into lake of fire at end of millennium.

jamesdalbright

Apr 30, 2023
PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Repeating the same basic premise in multiply threads does not make your premise correct.

I have previously shown that your timeline understanding is very suspect to say the least.

Remember your statement regarding those who are a false teacher and the consequences that they will face.
I consider your remark derogatory because if you actually read the scriptures and my posts you would have found that each video fulfilled a different part of the same verse. Which is more than you can provide regarding the false teaching you are pushing. You can't even get as simple a concept as the vision in Dan 8 pertains to the final period of indignation in the end of the end times, not events that occurred in BC before the end times began.

jamesdalbright

Apr 30, 2023
PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, Saddam Hussein fulfilled Isaiah chapter 14:21. . His two sons died. Sadam was captured and put on trial, and executed. I'm Gods Elect. I know what I'm talking about. This chapter also relates to satan. Near future, he comes 6th trump to Jerusalem in his role as antichrist, 5 month period. He thinks he should have Mercy seat . He wants to be Messiah. Antichrist comes 6th trump. Jesus comes 7th trump. Ezekiel chapter 28, satan is dead man walking, he goes into lake of fire at end of millennium.
According to Dan 8:19 the vision pertains to the final period of indignation or the end of the end times. Dan 8:19 And he said, “Behold, I am going to let you know what will occur at the final period of the indignation, for it pertains to the appointed time of the end.

Rev. 13:18 states that the Antichrist is a man not Satan.
Rev. 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six.

Rev. 6:12, Rev. 7:2, Rev. 9:4,13-8, Rev 14:9,17-20, Rev.16: 2, 4, 10- 11, 12-16, Rev 19:19-21 and Matt 24:15,21-2 are part of the great tribulation and they reveal the great tribulation is God pouring out His wrath on the Antichrist and his armies. These scriptures reveal that Rev. 6: 12-17 marks the beginning of the great tribulation period when Rev. 7:2 discloses that just before the great tribulation period begins God seals the believers and in Rev. 9:4 He tells the angels not to harm the believers.

Rev. 6:12 And I looked when He broke the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth made of hair, and the whole moon became like blood; 13 and the stars of the sky fell to the earth, as a fig tree casts its unripe figs when shaken by a great wind. 14 And the sky was split apart like a scroll when it is rolled up; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. 15 And the kings of the earth and the great men and the commanders and the rich and the strong and every slave and free man, hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains; 16 and they said to the mountains and to the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the presence of Him who sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb; 17 for the great day of their wrath has come; and who is able to stand?”

Rev. 7:2 And I saw another angel ascending from the rising of the sun, having the seal of the living God; and he cried out with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, 3 saying, “ Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until we have sealed the bond-servants of our God on their foreheads.”

Rev. 9:4 And they were told that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, nor any green thing, nor any tree, but only the men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads.

Rev. 9:13 And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, 14 one saying to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, “Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.”……………18 A third of mankind was killed by these three plagues, by the fire and the smoke and the brimstone, which proceeded out of their mouths. 19 For the power of the horses is in their mouths and in their tails; for their tails are like serpents and have heads; and with them they do harm. 20 And the rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands, so as not to worship demons, and the idols of gold and of silver and of brass and of stone and of wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk; 21 and they did not repent of their murders nor of their sorceries nor of their immorality nor of their thefts.

Rev. 14:9 And another angel, a third one, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or upon his hand, 10 he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger;

Rev. 14:17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, and he also had a sharp sickle. 18 And another angel, the one who has power over fire, came out from the altar; and he called with a loud voice to him who had the sharp sickle, saying, “ Put in your sharp sickle, and gather the clusters from the vine of the earth, because her grapes are ripe.” 19 And the angel swung his sickle to the earth, and gathered the clusters from the vine of the earth, and threw them into the great wine press of the wrath of God. 20 And the wine press was trodden outside the city, and blood came out from the wine press, up to the horses’ bridles, for a distance of two hundred miles.

Rev. 16:2 And the first angel went and poured out his bowl into the earth; and it became a loathsome and malignant sore upon the men who had the mark of the beast and who worshiped his image.

Rev. 16:4 And the third angel poured out his bowl into the rivers and the springs of waters; and they became blood. 5 And I heard the angel of the waters saying, “ Righteous art Thou, who art and who wast, O Holy One, because Thou didst judge these things; 6 for they poured out the blood of saints and prophets, and Thou hast given them blood to drink. They deserve it.” 7 And I heard the altar saying, “Yes, O Lord God, the Almighty, true and righteous are Thy judgments.”

Rev. 16:10 And the fifth angel poured out his bowl upon the throne of the beast; and his kingdom became darkened; and they gnawed their tongues because of pain, 11 and they blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores; and they did not repent of their deeds.

Rev. 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his bowl upon the great river, the Euphrates; and its water was dried up, that the way might be prepared for the kings from the east. 13 And I saw coming out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits like frogs; 14 for they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them together for the war of the great day of God, the Almighty. 15 (“Behold, I am coming like a thief. Blessed is the one who stays awake and keeps his garments, lest he walk about naked and men see his shame.”) 16 And they gathered them together to the place which in Hebrew is called Har Magedon.

Rev. 19:19 And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies, assembled to make war against Him who sat upon the horse, and against His army. 20 And the beast was seized, and with him the false prophet who performed the signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image; these two were thrown alive into the lake of fire which burns with brimstone. 21 And the rest were killed with the sword which came from the mouth of Him who sat upon the horse, and all the birds were filled with their flesh.

Matt. 24:15 “Therefore when you see the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place ( let the reader understand), 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains…………21 for then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever shall. 22 “And unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect those days shall be cut short.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I consider your remark derogatory because if you actually read the scriptures and my posts you would have found that each video fulfilled a different part of the same verse. Which is more than you can provide regarding the false teaching you are pushing. You can't even get as simple a concept as the vision in Dan 8 pertains to the final period of indignation in the end of the end times, not events that occurred in BC before the end times began.

By claiming that someone else's understanding is false teaching to bolster your false teaching to a higher elevation of "truth" is a false argument on your part is and of itself is derogatory on your part.

On any Christian forum, let the reader be wary of those who post claiming that they have some sort of special understanding.

I am happy to be proven wrong in my understanding as it advances my understanding further as a different explanation is provided for me to consider.

Your understanding of when the end of the indignation against God occurs is out by many thousands of years. The indignation of God by Israel ended when the iniquities of the nation of Israel visited Israel after 2 ages of their existence which will last during their third and the fourth age after which Israel will be gathered once more by God to become His people once more.

Oh well have a happy day then.

jamesdalbright

Apr 30, 2023
PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By claiming that someone else's understanding is false teaching to bolster your false teaching to a higher elevation of "truth" is a false argument on your part is and of itself is derogatory on your part.

On any Christian forum, let the reader be wary of those who post claiming that they have some sort of special understanding.

I am happy to be proven wrong in my understanding as it advances my understanding further as a different explanation is provided for me to consider.

Your understanding of when the end of the indignation against God occurs is out by many thousands of years. The indignation of God by Israel ended when the iniquities of the nation of Israel visited Israel after 2 ages of their existence which will last during their third and the fourth age after which Israel will be gathered once more by God to become His people once more.

Oh well have a happy day then.
My response was in response to you lying about the content of my Dan 8:4 posts.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My response was in response to you lying about the content of my Dan 8:4 posts.

But was I telling furphies about your posts on Daniel 8:4. Your claiming that I was does not prove that I was lying. You provided no underlying proof for your claim. I have, in effect, nothing to defend in my posts because of your false arguments.

Have a good day now.

jamesdalbright

Apr 30, 2023
PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But was I telling furphies about your posts on Daniel 8:4. Your claiming that I was does not prove that I was lying. You provided no underlying proof for your claim. I have, in effect, nothing to defend in my posts because of your false arguments.

Have a good day now.
The fact that you lied about my Dan 8:4 posts to defend your false teaching should be enough to get you kicked out of here.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The fact that you lied about my Dan 8:4 posts to defend your false teaching should be enough to get you kicked out of here.

I know throwing mud all the time starts to stick. But the big question is to whom does it stick.

I think that it is the one telling the biggest furphy that the mud clings to the most. Particularly when it is a false argument like you are presenting. They just do not work.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Below is a screen shot taken while viewing your video. Notice that date and how many people have opened the video to watch it. Also that there have been no comments made. This in and of itself speaks volumes as to what people think of your efforts so far since June 2012.

1687219094699.png

Need I say any more.

Your theory is a little outdated. A lot has happened since then which blows your theories out of the water.

jamesdalbright

Apr 30, 2023
PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Below is a screen shot taken while viewing your video. Notice that date and how many people have opened the video to watch it. Also that there have been no comments made. This in and of itself speaks volumes as to what people think of your efforts so far since June 2012.

View attachment 33766

Need I say any more.

Your theory is a little outdated. A lot has happened since then which blows your theories out of the water.
You couldn't find anything in this video that contradicts what is stated in Dan 8:4 so you made up the lies that you know all about my view and this gives you the authority to say that it is outdated and that you know of events that make my view appear wrong. If you are a Christian act like a Christian and stop making up lies that attempt to make my view appear wrong and your false teachings appear correct. Your dishonest personality is what is keeping you from hearing Jesus.

jamesdalbright

Apr 30, 2023
PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know throwing mud all the time starts to stick. But the big question is to whom does it stick.

I think that it is the one telling the biggest furphy that the mud clings to the most. Particularly when it is a false argument like you are presenting. They just do not work.
I will say one thing you are an expert at projecting your lying personality onto others.