How to avoid the mark of the Beast.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One cannot hope to be saved without Charity.

By your words of condemnation, you prove yourself to be a minister of the Anti-christ.

Our Lord said:
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved. Matthew 10:22

I warned you out of Charity.

That is following the 10 commandments, love of neighbor.

But the fiends whisper into your ear: vanity, pompous, arrogance, novelty.

This is what you hear?

Indeed your forehead is wiped clean, ready for the mark of the Beast.

You preach reason & intellect.

But I preach Faith, Hope, Charity.

Learn from your elders the importance of praying to Angels.

The only thing that is ironic, is that after these 50 years, you wouldn't know the authentic Faith, if it hit you in the face.

I will pray unto your guardian Angel to deliver you out of your cave, and into the Church.

I will leave you to your startlingly hypocritical bluster.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our Lord says:
Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.

I will pray for your soul.

Go in peace my son.
I am your son as much as Christ is the son of Beelzebub, and I will pray that you come out of her, that ye be not partaker of her sins, and receive not of her plagues.

And with that, you are on my extremely short list of ignored ones, that you may vex me no further.

James Macbeth

May 17, 2022
College Station
m.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am your son as much as Christ is the son of Beelzebub, and I will pray that you come out of her, that ye be not partaker of her sins, and receive not of her plagues.

And with that, you are on my extremely short list of ignored ones, that you may vex me no further.
Wisdom is better than strength; nevertheless the poor man's wisdom is despised, and his words are not heard.
-Ecclesiastes 9:16

Your incantations are no match for our Lady and the most holy infant JESUS.
upload_2022-6-9_16-42-46.png

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So Jesus renames Simon Bar-Jonah to rock, and then says and upon myself I will build my Church, because you are a sinner...
The following indicates that the church is built upon Jesus with the apostles and prophets, like Peter, being the foundation of the church. Only Jesus is the Rock. Not Peter.

Ephesians 2:19 Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God’s people and also members of his household, 20 built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone. 21 In him the whole building is joined together and rises to become a holy temple in the Lord. 22 And in him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit.

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The following indicates that the church is built upon Jesus with the apostles and prophets, like Peter, being the foundation of the church. Only Jesus is the Rock. Not Peter.

This. The rock Jesus was speaking to Peter about was His ministry

James Macbeth

May 17, 2022
College Station
m.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ephesians 2:19 Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God’s people and also members of his household, 20 built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone. 21 In him the whole building is joined together and rises to become a holy temple in the Lord. 22 And in him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit.
Our Lord Jesus is more important than the bedrock.

By your words you are down grading our Saviour.

Christ JESUS is the Cornerstone ἀκρογωνιαίου, the Greek word testifies of your tomfoolery.

Even with your own citation, you ensnare your tongue:
"built on the foundation of the apostles"

Saint Peter was the Prime Apostle, and was given the Keys to the Kingdom of Heaven.

Our Lord:
And I tell you, you are Cephas ܟܐܦܐ, and on this Cephas ܟܐܦܐ I will build my Church, and the gates of Hell shall not prevail against it.
I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven... (Matthew 16;18)

The Text laid plain also testifies against your errors.

And in Isaiah 22:22 we see the importance of the key which Jesus gives Saint Peter.
"And I will lay the key of the house of David upon his shoulder: and he shall open, and none shall shut: and he shall shut, and none shall open."

And again after Saint Peter is martyred in Rome, the key is transferred to Saint John.
Revelations 3:7
And to the Angel of the church in Philadelphia write: ‘The words of the holy one, the true one, who has the key of David, who opens and no one will shut, who shuts and no one opens.

James Macbeth

May 17, 2022
College Station
m.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This. The rock Jesus was speaking to Peter about was His ministry
Saint Peter was the Prime Apostle, and was given the Keys to the Kingdom of Heaven.

Our Lord:
And I tell you, you are Cephas ܟܐܦܐ, and on this Cephas ܟܐܦܐ I will build my Church, and the gates of Hell shall not prevail against it.

The Text laid plain testifies against your errors.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

I have been saying this in this thread all along only Jesus can be the rock that the church is built on because of who He is. The church is only saved because of Jesus that what our faith is built on.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our Lord Jesus is more important than the bedrock.

By your words you are down grading our Saviour.

Christ JESUS is the Cornerstone ἀκρογωνιαίου, the Greek word testifies of your tomfoolery.
How so? All you do is make claims and then proceed to back them up with utter nonsense if you back them up at all. No one here is fooled by your nonsense, so why do you bother?

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How so? All you do is make claims and then proceed to back them up with utter nonsense if you back them up at all. No one here is fooled by your nonsense, so why do you bother?
Cause the CC is on a mission to unite all faiths and all religions under her world religoin . They will travel around the sea
and world to make prosylites and make them two fold the child of hell . My advice , STAY GLUED to the SCRIPS
cause the delusion of the many path all inclusion IS ALL over the place .

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Our Lord:

The Text laid plain testifies against your errors.

Peter was no better or worse than any other apostle.

James Macbeth

May 17, 2022
College Station
m.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have provided the words in the Original languages.
You have not.

I do not need to fool you, someone else has done that.

The question is why do you bother?

Obviously, you want to prove that what you know is true, thus anything else must be false.
But because you cannot use the Original languages, you turn to ad hominem attacks.

You keep calling Jesus the rock, but why?
When Saint Paul calls him the Cornerstone.
Other Saints call him the foundation.
But no one calls him the rock.

Even your own statement is nonsensical, when you understand the Original languages.
"The following indicates that the church is built upon Jesus with the apostles and prophets, like rock, being the foundation of the church. Only Jesus is the Rock. Not rock."

Peter is a Latin word for rock.
So when you say Peter, your just saying rock in another language.