How to avoid the mark of the Beast.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't say there aren't miracles. I said there's a difference between those true miracles of God which glorify Him and lead to the vindication of the principles of the kingdom of God, and those false so called miracles which like the ones performed by the witches of Pharaoh, were designed to glorify the kingdom of man and this glorify man. When you consider all the so called miracles recorded by your church, which ones glorify God and tend to establish righteousness and obedience to God's commandments, and which ones exalt thee fame and the status of man and his institutions?
Rome forgets that even the FP and his men can perform great miracles , just as did pharoas magicians .
He is a soldier of Rome and is in dire and grave danger of perdition so long as he remains on that path .
Folks need to also read deuteronomy chapter thirteen verses one through seven . Even the lady
who had a spirit of divination could give her masters much gain through her soothsaying .
The CC is infected to the core and all with a darkness . Warn all that has breath not to partake of her all inclusive we are one
unity religoin . The WHORE IS HUNGRY for all power and all control . Her chambers lead only to death and perdtion of ungodly men .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I belong to a group of 22 million who believe the same "nonsense."
Let none who name the name of CHIRST enter into the chambers of the HARLOT . SHE IS ONE HUNGRY WHORE my friend .
Making an all inclusive religoin that is utter abomination and all for the sake of power and control to obey the one world govt
for which she does work . And all faiths now embrace her unity . As do many in all other religoins .
THE leaders are making a one universal FIT ALL SUIT ALL religoin . BUT ITS ONE that HATES THE TRUTH .

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe.

But it's better to have a plan, than to have no plan at all.
\
No definitely. You can make all the plans you wish, but they are vain for they are unneeded.

If you belong to Jesus and my understanding of the timing of the rapture all wrong- you still need no plan, for we are kept secure by the power of Christ!

James Macbeth

May 17, 2022
College Station
m.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rome forgets that even the FP and his men can perform great miracles , just as did pharoas magicians .
He is a soldier of Rome and is in dire and grave danger of perdition so long as he remains on that path .
Folks need to also read deuteronomy chapter thirteen verses one through seven . Even the lady
who had a spirit of divination could give her masters much gain through her soothsaying .
The CC is infected to the core and all with a darkness . Warn all that has breath not to partake of her all inclusive we are one
unity religoin . The WHORE IS HUNGRY for all power and all control . Her chambers lead only to death and perdtion of ungodly men .
If I am a soldier of Rome, then you must be a clown from bob's backyard Bible circus.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.
(1 Peter 2:6)

Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste. (Isaiah 28:16)

From Judah will come the cornerstone, from him the tent peg, from him the battle bow, from him every ruler. (Zechariah 10:4)​

Reactions: amigo de christo

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You mean not all peoples . Every denomination has to some degree been infected with her . EVERYONE .
This of course dont mean every person in particular denomination has .
I mean not all churches. I do not share your anti-denominational sentiments, Amigo. Sorry.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I mean not all churches. I do not share your anti-denominational sentiments, Amigo. Sorry.
I never said all churches were evil . Just that all denominations have been infected by her unity call . Still
not everyone in a demoniation has . Example . Many baptists are under her influence , BUT IT DONT MEAN every baptist
is or that every baptist church is . See the difference .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never said all churches were evil . Just that all denominations have been infected by her unity call . Still
not everyone in a demoniation has . Example . Many baptists are under her influence , BUT IT DONT MEAN every baptist
is or that every baptist church is . See the difference .
The Seventh-day Adventist worldwide communion has not been infected by the wine of Babylon. It is, in fact, the culmination of the Protestant Reformation. I gotta call it like I see it, Amigo.

Reactions: Brakelite

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Seventh-day Adventist worldwide communion has not been infected by the wine of Babylon. It is, in fact, the culmination of the Protestant Reformation. I gotta call it like I see it, Amigo.
OH some of her churches sure have my friend . Maybe not all , but some already have .

Reactions: Marvelloustime