How to avoid the mark of the Beast.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The proud entrap themselves with their words.

Saint Paul (2 Thessalonians 2:15)
So then, brothers and sisters, stand firm and hold fast to the teachings we passed on to you, whether by word of mouth or by letter.

Already you are fattened and prepared for the Anti-christ.

You have been warned.
Perhaps you need to look into a mirror of your own warnings

You have been warned

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

James Macbeth

May 17, 2022
College Station
m.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But is the Creed of which you speak the foundation that will not fall in spite of flood and wind?

"Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it." Matt 7:24-27

Is not the foundation, the unassailable Rock, Jesus Himself?

"According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.
For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ." I Cor 3:10-12
Saint Peter is the bedrock upon which our Lord set his foundation upon, to build up his Church.

Jesus Christ:
Matthew 16:18
And I say also unto thee: That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my Church; and the gates of Hell shall not prevail against it.

So to answer your question, yes it will.

Matthew 7:25
...a wise man who built his house on the rock.
And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
We Christians can avoid the Mark of the Beast simply by not being a part of the One World Govt that he will be the dictator of.
This is how the Bible Prophets say it will be; Isaiah 62:1-5 the faithful peoples will form a new nation in all of the holy Land.
Proved by how he will come to us and make a 7 year peace treaty. Daniel 9:27

As for the Apostles Creed; it is a worthwhile affirmation of our faith. Christians should learn it and live by it.
The catholic church, mentioned in it; simply means the Universal Church.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You are neglecting key words in your own warning:

"And the Faith of Jesus"

This Faith is found in the Apostles Creed.

Our Lord Jesus, hand selected his Apostles, and they gave us the original Creed (save Judas Iscariot).

The Anti-christ will use Scripture to seduced those who have no root in them.

Already you have rejected the Apostles, which our Lord hand selected, and are making ready the way of the Anti-christ.

Heed the warning you have been given.

Your views about the AC are wrong and are not Johns descriptions of the AC. Look them up in johns epistles.

You mention the AC and the beast you use both terms which is correct. John used both terms because they are different and John also describes them differently and give them different purposes.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are neglecting key words in your own warning:

"And the Faith of Jesus"

This Faith is found in the Apostles Creed.

Our Lord Jesus, hand selected his Apostles, and they gave us the original Creed (save Judas Iscariot).

The Anti-christ will use Scripture to seduced those who have no root in them.

Already you have rejected the Apostles, which our Lord hand selected, and are making ready the way of the Anti-christ.

Heed the warning you have been given.
God's words are sufficient, no Apostles creed needed, you have been clearly shown

2 Timothy 3:16-17KJV
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Saint Peter is the bedrock upon which our Lord set his foundation upon, to build up his Church.

Jesus Christ:
Matthew 16:18
And I say also unto thee: That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my Church; and the gates of Hell shall not prevail against it.

So to answer your question, yes it will.

The church wasn’t built on Peter Jesus was meaning Himself when He said “upon this rock I will build my church”. Jesus is the only rock the church is built upon. As shown below Peter was only one of the foundations which is also shown in Revelation 21:14

1 Peter 2:4-8
And coming to Him as to a living stone which has been rejected by men, but is choice and precious in the sight of God, you also, as living stones, are being built up as a spiritual house for a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. For this is contained in Scripture:
“Behold, I lay in Zion a choice stone, a precious corner stone,
And he who believes in Him will not be disappointed.”
read more.

Acts 4:10-12
let it be known to all of you and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ the Nazarene, whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead—by this name this man stands here before you in good health. He is the stone which was rejected by you, the builders, but which became the chief corner stone. And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved.”

Ephesians 2:20-22
having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus Himself being the corner stone, in whom the whole building, being fitted together, is growing into a holy temple in the Lord, in whom you also are being built together into a dwelling of God in the Spirit.

Source: 11 Bible verses about Cornerstone

Last edited:

James Macbeth

May 17, 2022
College Station
m.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where do you get that the AC will use the bible? That’s not in the scriptures
The Devil:

Matthew 4:6
Then the Devil took Jesus to the holy City and set him on the pinnacle of the Temple, and said to him: “If you are the Son of God, throw yourself down, for it is written:

This passage testifies against your doubt, and does plainly show a servant is not above the Master.

Jesus Christ:

Matthew 15:20
Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’
If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also.
If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Devil:

Matthew 4:6
Then the Devil took Jesus to the holy City and set him on the pinnacle of the Temple, and said to him: “If you are the Son of God, throw yourself down, for it is written:

This passage testifies against your doubt, and does plainly show a servant is not above the Master.

Jesus Christ:

That passage says nothing about the AC using scripture.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
James,
Your theology is out of sync with God's word.

It may stand in some religions, and religious organizations, but it isn't " what thus saith the word".

You have heard the TRUTH and it is that truth of Gods word that will set you free, we must trust and walk therein.

Only our faith in the saving power of the blood of Christ Jesus will prevent us from bowing to evil. For greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world !

James Macbeth

May 17, 2022
College Station
m.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's words are sufficient, no Apostles creed needed, you have been clearly shown

2 Timothy 3:16-17KJV
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
The proud always entangle themselves with their tongue (keyboard in this case).

This passage testifies against your tomfoolery, and does plainly show a servant is not above the Master.

Jesus Christ:

If you cannot obey the simple Creed of the Apostles, much less the whole canon of Scripture.

I am only trying to warn you.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Before you warn people about the mark of the beast you need to decipher what exactly the mark of the beast is. A way to do that is to see if your view of the mark of the beast contradicts scripture.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God isn’t going to send anyone to hell for taking a physical mark that would violate the promise of salvation to anyone who ask.

Bruh!?

“And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb” (Revelation 14:9-10)

Reactions: James Macbeth

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Bruh!?

“And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb” (Revelation 14:9-10)

Exactly so if the mark is physical it would violate these scriptures below wouldn’t it?

Romans 10:9
If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life

1John 1:9
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Romans 10:13
for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."

and we all know that scripture can’t contradict itself don’t we?

Thus it must be symbolic like in these verses below

Exodus 13:9
9 This observance will be for you like a sign on your hand and a reminder on your forehead that this law of the Lord is to be on your lips. For the Lord brought you out of Egypt with his mighty hand

Exodus 13:16
16 And it will be like a sign on your hand and a symbol on your forehead that the Lord brought us out of Egypt with his mighty hand

Jesus said that there was only one unforgivable sin and it wasn’t a literal mark.

James Macbeth

May 17, 2022
College Station
m.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The church wasn’t built on Peter Jesus was meaning Himself when He said “upon this rock I will build my church”. Jesus is the only rock the church is built upon. As shown below Peter was only one of the foundations which is also shown in Revelation 21:14

1 Peter 2:4-8
And coming to Him as to a living stone which has been rejected by men, but is choice and precious in the sight of God, you also, as living stones, are being built up as a spiritual house for a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. For this is contained in Scripture:
“Behold, I lay in Zion a choice stone, a precious corner stone,
And he who believes in Him will not be disappointed.”
read more.

Acts 4:10-12
let it be known to all of you and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ the Nazarene, whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead—by this name this man stands here before you in good health. He is the stone which was rejected by you, the builders, but which became the chief corner stone. And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved.”

Ephesians 2:20-22
having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus Himself being the corner stone, in whom the whole building, being fitted together, is growing into a holy temple in the Lord, in whom you also are being built together into a dwelling of God in the Spirit.

Source: 11 Bible verses about Cornerstone
Our Lord Jesus corrects you:

Matthew 16:17
And Jesus answered him: “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah!
For flesh & blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father who is in heaven.
And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my Church..

Jesus renames Simon Bar-Jonah, as Peter.

Peter in Aramaic ܟܐܦܐ is Cephas, which means rock.

Jesus was a carpenter, and knew inorder to have a firm foundation, you need good bedrock.

Your passages does not mention the word rock.

But building stones.

And our Lord Jesus is the conner stone and the foundation.

The corner stone is the most important stone, because it sets the angles of the building.

Last edited:

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Our Lord Jesus corrects you:

Matthew 16:17
And Jesus answered him: “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah!
For flesh & blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father who is in heaven.
And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my Church..

Jesus renames Simon Bar-Jonah, as Peter.

Peter in Aramaic ܟܐܦܐ is Cephas, which means rock.

I know that Peter means rock but that wasn’t what Jesus was meaning. Jesus is the rock the church was built on I even provided the scripture of Peter stating it himself.

James Macbeth

May 17, 2022
College Station
m.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We Christians can avoid the Mark of the Beast simply by not being a part of the One World Govt that he will be the dictator of.
This is how the Bible Prophets say it will be; Isaiah 62:1-5 the faithful peoples will form a new nation in all of the holy Land.
Proved by how he will come to us and make a 7 year peace treaty. Daniel 9:27

As for the Apostles Creed; it is a worthwhile affirmation of our faith. Christians should learn it and live by it.
The catholic church, mentioned in it; simply means the Universal Church.
Those whose Faith rests on reason will lose it when they hear the specious reasoning of the Anti-christ.

What you preach will be easier said than done.

You have been warned.

Reactions: amadeus

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So you’re a Once Saved Always Saved believer?

Once truly saved yes just like the verses below promise

Romans 10:9
If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life

1John 1:9
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Romans 10:13
for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."

But that has nothing to do with my point about the mark, if it’s literal then these verses can’t be true.

I,m not an always not saved always not saved belief person.

I believe the mark of the beast on the head to be a constant unrepentant devotion to the beast and the mark on the right hand to be doing it’s will.

This is the only view that would agree with scripture and these examples also seam to go along with the verses from exodus