How to avoid the mark of the Beast.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I looked into the mirror...and I saw a reflection of you.

And upon your forehead was the mark of the Beast.

You have been warned.
My time has been spent in your thread, your teachings and belief is out in left field, and that's being nice

Jesus Is The Lord

2 Timothy 3:16-17KJV
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

James Macbeth

May 17, 2022
College Station
m.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
James,
Your theology is out of sync with God's word.

It may stand in some religions, and religious organizations, but it isn't " what thus saith the word".

You have heard the TRUTH and it is that truth of Gods word that will set you free, we must trust and walk therein.

Only our faith in the saving power of the blood of Christ Jesus will prevent us from bowing to evil. For greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world !
This passage testifies against your theology, and does plainly show a servant is not above the Master.

Jesus Christ:

Matthew 15:20
Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’
If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also.
If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also.

If you reject the Apostles, you sadly reject our Lord Jesus.

Your theology will not hold against the Anti-christ.

Only simple obedience in the Faith can repel the Anti-christ.

That simple Faith is found in the Apostles Creed.

Already, your forehead is prepared for the mark of the Beast.

You have been warned.

James Macbeth

May 17, 2022
College Station
m.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My time has been spent in your thread, your teachings and belief is out in left field, and that's being nice

Jesus Is The Lord

2 Timothy 3:16-17KJV
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
You know the whole canon of Scripture?

Do you have an encyclopedic memory?

If not, the only way to repel the Anti-christ, is with the Apostles Creed.

Faith follows simple obedience, not argument or reasoning.

Those whose Faith rests on reason will lose it when they hear the specious reasoning of the Anti-christ.

Those in the contrary, who rely on a firm belief founded on obedience, will reply, away with your arguments, such reasonings are not the grounds of my Faith.

You have been warned.

James Macbeth

May 17, 2022
College Station
m.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That passage says nothing about the AC using scripture.
And where does the Anti-Christ get his powers from?

If the Devil tried to use the Scriptures on our Lord, surely you cannot be so blind as to not expect, that the Anti-christ will use the Scriptures against Christians.

Last edited:

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And where does the Anti-Christ get is power from?

If the Devil tried to use the Scriptures on our Lord, surely you cannot be so blind as to not expect, that the Anti-christ will use the Scriptures against Christians.

Who or what is the AC?

Who or what does the scriptures say that the AC is?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How to avoid the mark of the Beast.
OP^

Avoid Spiritually...Be healed by Christ Jesus’ conversion.

Avoid Secularly...Do not do all the things government heads entice and tempt men to do.

James Macbeth

May 17, 2022
College Station
m.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know that Peter means rock but that wasn’t what Jesus was meaning. Jesus is the rock the church was built on I even provided the scripture of Peter stating it himself.
You did not "provide" anything against Peter being the bedrock.

1 Peter 2:5, Peter uses the word λίθον which means "building stones", not rock (πέτρᾳ) found in Matthew 16:18.

He even uses a play on words, by saying, living stones, instead of building stones.

Our Lord Jesus is the wise builder, he chose his bedrock(peter), upon which he laid his foundation upon, and set down the most important Stone: the corner Stone(Jesus), and built up his Church.

It is not my wish for you to take the mark of the Beast.

Listen to our Lord Jesus Christ:

If you reject the Apostles, you sadly reject our Lord Jesus.

You have been warned.

Last edited:

James Macbeth

May 17, 2022
College Station
m.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan attacks believers NOW by all means necessary.

But Christians who know their Bibles well counter attack with scripture just like Jesus did.
If they knew their Bible well, they would not reject the Apostles.

For our Lord says:

You can try to go toe to toe with the Anti-christ, but you will fail, because you pride yourself to know more than the Apostles.

The 12 Apostles gave the churches a simple Creed as a defense against errors in the Faith, and to combat the specious reasoning of the Anti-christ.

Matthew 18:3
Truly I tell you: unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

Children need parents and simple explanations.

You have been warned.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

James Macbeth

May 17, 2022
College Station
m.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no evidence of this in the Bible.
Then where did the Apostles Creed come from, the Devil?

And why does our Lord say this:

And Saint Paul:
2 Thessalonians 2:15
So then, brothers, stand firm & hold to the traditions that you were taught by us, either by our spoken word or by our letter.

How many warnings do you need? 70x7?

Recite the Apostles Creed, Morning & Evening, as a defense against errors in the Faith.

You have been warned.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Creed came from the Apostles themselves.
The Apostles lived for several hundred years?

To avoid the mark, accept the Atonement of the Cross. To reject Jesus as the Lamb of God is to accept anything Satan has to offer.

What about the simple words of Jesus Himself, "I am the Resurrection and the Life, he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live"

Those whose Faith rests on reason will lose it when they hear the specious reasoning of the Anti-christ.

What you preach will be easier said than done.

You have been warned.
The Apostles Creed is itself man's reasonings. It was reasoned by someone hundreds of years after the Apostles were all dead.

This passage testifies against your theology, and does plainly show a servant is not above the Master

Then how can you place Peter a stone as being more important than Jesus Christ the rock, not cut out with human hands, the chief cornerstone?

Last edited:

James Macbeth

May 17, 2022
College Station
m.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Apostles lived for several hundred years?

To avoid the mark, accept the Atonement of the Cross. To reject Jesus as the Lamb of God is to accept anything Satan has to offer.

What about the simple words of Jesus Himself, "I am the Resurrection and the Life, he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live"

The Apostles Creed is itself man's reasonings. It was reasoned by someone hundreds of years after the Apostles were all dead.
While your quote of our Lord is a true saying, you fail to understand what is at hand.

Revelations 13:10
...Here is a call for the endurance & Faith of the Saints.

The Devil has already polluted your mind.

It has always been know by elders of the Church, where exactly the Apostles Creed came from.

It is found in the Greek, and in the Latin, and in the Aramaic, and in the Coptic, and in the Ethiopian churches.

Cease your vain words, and adhere to the simple Faith grounded in the Apostles Creed.

Without it, you will find yourself on the right hand side of the Anti-christ.

You have been warned.

James Macbeth

May 17, 2022
College Station
m.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The number one guard against the mark of the Beast is the word of God.

The Mark of the Beast | Bible Study Guides | Amazing Facts
And the Word of God says to obey the Apostles.

The 12 Apostles gave you a Creed as a defense against errors in the Faith, and to combat the Anti-christ.

Without this simple Creed you shall not endure the specious reasoning of the Anti-christ, and will lose the faith and take the Mark.

For our Lord says:
Matthew 18:3
Truly I tell you: unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

Children need parents and simple explanations.

You have been warned.

James Macbeth

May 17, 2022
College Station
m.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then how can you place Peter a stone as being more important than Jesus Christ the rock, not cut out with human hands, the chief cornerstone?
You confound yourself with your own words.

Jesus is the Foundation & the Cornerstone placed upon bedrock.

Peter = bedrock(πέτρᾳ).
Jesus = Cornerstone(ἀκρογωνιαῖον) + foundation(θεμέλιον).
Other Christians = living stones (λίθοι).

Peter is below Jesus...

Ask any builder, where is the best place to build...bedrock!

Recite the Apostles Creed, Morning & Evening, as a defense against errors in the Faith (which you clearly do not possess).

You have been warned.

Last edited:

James Macbeth

May 17, 2022
College Station
m.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Before you warn people about the mark of the beast you need to decipher what exactly the mark of the beast is. A way to do that is to see if your view of the mark of the beast contradicts scripture.
Revelations 13:14. The image of the beast. ]

The honor of Christ’s image is for the honor of Christ.

They that now refuse to worship Christ’s image, would then worship Antichrist’s.

And we may note here, that as the making or honoring of this image was not against the honor of Antichrist, but wholly for it, as also the image erected of Nebuchadnezzar, and the worship thereof was altogether for the honor of him, so is the worship of Christ’s image, the honor of Christ himself, and not against him, as Protestants madly imagine.

Revelations 13:17. The character or the name. ]

The Protestants by abolishing of Christ’s images, and cross, and irreverence to the name JESUS, make a ready way to the honor of Anti-christ.

As belike for the perverse imitation of Christ, whose image (specially as on the Rood or crucifix) he seeth honored and exalted in every Church, he will have his image adored (for that is Antichrist, in emulation of like honor, adversary to Christ’s) so for that he seeth all true Christian men to bear the badge of his Cross in their foreheads, he likewise will force all his to have another mark, to abolish the sign of Christ.

By the like emulation also, and wicked opposition he will have his name & the letters thereof to be sacred, and to be worn in men's caps, or written in solemn places, and to be worshiped, as the name of JESUS is and ought to be among Christian men.

And as the ineffable name of God was among the JEWS expressed by a certain number of 4 characters יהוה (therefore called Tetragrammaton) so it seemeth, the Apostle alludeth here to the number of Antichrist’s name.

And here it is much to be noted, that the Protestants plucking down the image of Christ out of all Churches, and his sign of the cross from men's foreheads, and taking away the honor & reverence of the name JESUS, do make room for Antichrist’s image, and mark, and name.

And when Christ’s images, and ensigns or arms shall be abolished, and the Idol of Antichrist set up instead thereof, as it is already begun; then is the abomination of desolation which was foretold of Daniel, and our Lord & Saviour JESUS.

Vasily Surikov's Boyarynya Morozova (1887), depicting the defiant Feodosia Morozova during her arrest.
Her two raised fingers refer to the dispute about the proper way to make the sign of the cross.
1920px-Boyaryna_Morozova_by_V.Surikov_%281884-1887%2C_Tretyakov_gallery%29.jpg

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The number one guard against the mark of the Beast, is the Apostles Creed.

Millions of Christians (mostly Bible believers, new age Protestants, lone wolf Christians) will take the mark of the Beast, because they were not rooted in the Apostles Creed, and will be seduced by the intellectual arguments of the Anti-christ.

Everyone should recite the Apostles Creed each morning & evening as a defense against errors in the Faith.

Faith follows simple obedience, not argument or reasoning.

Argument may be good for the strengthening of the intellect, but is not the true foundation of Faith.

Those in the contrary, who rely on a firm belief founded on obedience, will reply, away with your arguments, such reasonings are not the grounds of my Faith.

The Creed came from the Apostles themselves.

There are 12 articles of Faith, each one made by an Apostle himself.

The Apostles Creed.

1. S. Peter: I believe in God the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth:

2. S. Andrew: And in Jesus Christ his only Son our Lord,

3. S. John: Who was conceived by the Holy Ghost, Born of the Virgin Mary,

4. S. Jacob: Suffered under Pontius Pilate, Was crucified, dead, and buried:

5. S. Thomas: He descended into hell; The third day he rose again from the dead;

6. S. James: He ascended into heaven, And sitteth on the right hand of God the Father Almighty;

7. S. Philip: From thence he shall come to judge the quick and the dead.

8. S. Bartholomew: I believe in the Holy Ghost;

9. S. Matthew: The holy Catholick Church; The Communion of Saints;

10. S. Simon: The Forgiveness of sins;

11. S. Jude: The Resurrection of the body,

12. S. Matthias: And the Life everlasting.

Amen. (Book of Common Prayer, 1662)
View attachment 23212

How can the Apostles creed be made by the original Apostles? There was no Catholic church yet to speak of.

From what I understand the Apostles creed was made by the RCC in one of their first gatherings (I forget what there called) some hundreds of years after Christ