How to be saved (born again) and join the family of God!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JESUS IS the ARK , now get on it and flee the CC forever , cause that ark aint gonna survive the wrath of GOD .
ONLY those in the true body of Christ , whose body the lambs are , are gonna escape the mighty wrath o GOD .
he does not get it.

The ark did not save anyone, It proved the guilt of the people (the ten commands, Arron's Rod and the manna)

what saved them and caused atonement was the animal who was sacrificed and the blood that "covered" the ark.

when God looked on the ark,. He say the blood. not the judgments or the crimes..

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will let you continue on in your belief. there is no need in going further.

There is but one baptism, one lord and one faith

Your pastor can not baptize you into Christ or his death or hid body. Only God can.

Good day sir.. You can post alot of bible. But so could the pharisees.. Only they did not have to cut and paste. they knew it by heart.

Knowing scripture does not mean one has scriptural knowledge.

Ok thanks we disagree
When that happens what do we to do to find unity?

what is the source of truth for Christians?
What is the rule of faith for Christians?
What is the pillar and ground of truth?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JESUS IS the ARK , now get on it and flee the CC forever , cause that ark aint gonna survive the wrath of GOD .
ONLY those in the true body of Christ , whose body the lambs are , are gonna escape the mighty wrath o GOD .
Hi Nancy

so Christ is the king?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
he does not get it.

The ark did not save anyone, It proved the guilt of the people (the ten commands, Arron's Rod and the manna)

what saved them and caused atonement was the animal who was sacrificed and the blood that "covered" the ark.

when God looked on the ark,. He say the blood. not the judgments or the crimes..
Thee faith thinks the ARK is THE CATHOLIC CHURCH . He has turned this dangerous institution into the idol of his heart .
I am so worried for him . As i truly desire the death of none . WE must convince him to flee that place
and take anyone and everyone he can with him , when he leaves the doors of that place forever .
Its that serious . He does nothing different than many others have done . They bring lots of scrips
and yet not a one of those scrips ever POINTED TO THE CC . He must have been well trained in the ways
of that church . But i am praying for him and for others in it to flee it and to come to the life saving knowledge of Christ JESUS .
And ps , i already asked thee faith if he thought i was saved and he said no . I DIDNT Get all upset and whine about this ,
so let none get upset and whine cause i warn HIM SO to get out of that institution that calls itself the church .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We can’t simply believe what ever we want!
Nor we can we believe what those others have taught . You BELIEVE cause you were indoctrinated in that place
and yet , we who by grace can see and wont enter it , YOU say we cant just believe anything .
Well we cant believe in lies either . Your church is no different than others who make the same CLAIM
that they the ONLY CHURCH . The ONLY church i join , are those whose love is for TRUTH , FOR CHRIST
and not the precepts of men gone wrong . YOU must start fresh . I am very worried for you my friend .
I desire life for you and not death . ITS WHY i warn you to come out of that place . JUST as i have warned many others
even within the protestant realm to FLEE false teachers as well . NOW HURRY . Do not wait . HURRY .

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thee faith thinks the ARK is THE CATHOLIC CHURCH . He has turned this dangerous institution into the idol of his heart .
I am so worried for him . As i truly desire the death of none . WE must convince him to flee that place
and take anyone and everyone he can with him , when he leaves the doors of that place forever .
Its that serious . He does nothing different than many others have done . They bring lots of scrips
and yet not a one of those scrips ever POINTED TO THE CC . He must have been well trained in the ways
of that church . But i am praying for him and for others in it to flee it and to come to the life saving knowledge of Christ JESUS .
And ps , i already asked thee faith if he thought i was saved and he said no . I DIDNT Get all upset and whine about this ,
so let none get upset and whine cause i warn HIM SO to get out of that institution that calls itself the church .

scripture say the ark saved
1 pet 3:20
And is a type of the church entered by baptism
1 pet 3:21

sealed by God

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nor we can we believe what those others have taught . You BELIEVE cause you were indoctrinated in that place
and yet , we who by grace can see and wont enter it , YOU say we cant just believe anything .
Well we cant believe in lies either . Your church is no different than others who make the same CLAIM
that they the ONLY CHURCH . The ONLY church i join , are those whose love is for TRUTH , FOR CHRIST
and not the precepts of men gone wrong . YOU must start fresh . I am very worried for you my friend .
I desire life for you and not death . ITS WHY i warn you to come out of that place . JUST as i have warned many others
even within the protestant realm to FLEE false teachers as well . NOW HURRY . Do not wait . HURRY .

lk 10:16

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The holy church does not usurp Christ’s authority, the holy church establishes it throughout the whole world, and thru all time!

The holy apostles do not usurp Christ’s kingdom, the apostles administer the kingdom for Christ who ascended to heaven!

Ephesians 3:21
Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

Ephesians 5:24
Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ...

Christ and His church are one, what Christ did the church continues to do, the church is an extension of Christ!
To attack the church is to attack Christ!
Acts 9:4

What authority does Christ have?
What power does Christ have?
What mission / ministry does Christ have?

Peter, the apostles and their successors have the same authority, power, and mission! Jn 20:21 as my father sent me, even spo send I you!

John 17:18
As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

The apostles are Christ’s successors!
They have authority to send others as well, apostle means one who is sent!

2 Tim 3: 8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

Teaching authority of the Apostles and their successors founded in the one true church by Jesus Christ!

Jesus Christ is the head of the church, (eph 5:23) the body of Christ,
(col 1:18) the new and eternal covenant, (pre-figured Jer 31:31) (Heb 8:8) new covenant replaces the Mosaic covenant, (Heb 8:13) holy mother church replaced Israel Matthew 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
Christ replaces David as king, (Lk 1:32-33) Jesus Christ is the only mediator between God and men, (1 Tim 2:5 & Heb 12:24) but a mediator remains on earth mediating between God and His people, but Christ ascended to heaven, (acts 1) before He did He founded His church, on Peter, and the apostles, and their successors!
Mt 16:18 Mt 28:19 Acts 1:17 acts 2:42 acts 8:31 & 35 Lk 10:16 Jn 8:32 Jn 13:20 Jn 16:13
Jn 20:21-22 eph 2:20

Jesus Christ continues HIS ministry in His new covenant church thru Peter, the apostles, and their successors with the same mission, power, and authority!
Mt 16:18 Mt 28:19 Acts 1:17 acts 8:31 & 35 acts 9:4 Lk 10:16 Jn 8:32 Jn 13:20 Jn 15:5 Jn 16:13 Jn 20:21-22 eph 2:20 acts 2:42 1 Tim 3:15

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does not point to the CC . You keep taking scrips and using them to POINT to THE CC .
This will not work my friend . Some of us , BY grace actually read our bibles . Those lambs by grace shall not stumble
nor fall into the snares of men gone wrong . The jehovas and mormons and adventists have all tried to do the same thing
as you do . It wont work , FOR THE LORD has the lambs and into the BIBLE HE PUTS US . That we are made wise unto
salvation through our faith IN CHRIST and not in men .

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Imagine if he had that passion for the true gospel..

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The holy church does not usurp Christ’s authority, the holy church establishes it throughout the whole world, and thru all time!

The holy apostles do not usurp Christ’s kingdom, the apostles administer the kingdom for Christ who ascended to heaven!

Ephesians 3:21
Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

Ephesians 5:24
Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ...

Christ and His church are one, what Christ did the church continues to do, the church is an extension of Christ!
To attack the church is to attack Christ!
Acts 9:4

What authority does Christ have?
What power does Christ have?
What mission / ministry does Christ have?

Peter, the apostles and their successors have the same authority, power, and mission! Jn 20:21 as my father sent me, even spo send I you!

John 17:18
As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

The apostles are Christ’s successors!
They have authority to send others as well, apostle means one who is sent!

2 Tim 3: 8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

Teaching authority of the Apostles and their successors founded in the one true church by Jesus Christ!

Jesus Christ is the head of the church, (eph 5:23) the body of Christ,
(col 1:18) the new and eternal covenant, (pre-figured Jer 31:31) (Heb 8:8) new covenant replaces the Mosaic covenant, (Heb 8:13) holy mother church replaced Israel Matthew 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
Christ replaces David as king, (Lk 1:32-33) Jesus Christ is the only mediator between God and men, (1 Tim 2:5 & Heb 12:24) but a mediator remains on earth mediating between God and His people, but Christ ascended to heaven, (acts 1) before He did He founded His church, on Peter, and the apostles, and their successors!
Mt 16:18 Mt 28:19 Acts 1:17 acts 2:42 acts 8:31 & 35 Lk 10:16 Jn 8:32 Jn 13:20 Jn 16:13
Jn 20:21-22 eph 2:20

Jesus Christ continues HIS ministry in His new covenant church thru Peter, the apostles, and their successors with the same mission, power, and authority!
Mt 16:18 Mt 28:19 Acts 1:17 acts 8:31 & 35 acts 9:4 Lk 10:16 Jn 8:32 Jn 13:20 Jn 15:5 Jn 16:13 Jn 20:21-22 eph 2:20 acts 2:42 1 Tim 3:15
Those scrips only validate the TRUE CHURCH not a false one . YOu keep using them to validate the CC
and again many others have tried the same thing you now do to JUSTIFY THIER OWN CHURCHES .
This does not work on the lambs . The lambs hear and heed only the voice of the great shepard Christ JESUS .
THEY will learn the bible and grow wise by the POWER of the indwelling HOLY SPIRIT
so that they no longer will be tossed to and fro by deceptive men .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Imagine if he had that passion for the true gospel..
EXACTLY .
The passion jehovas , mormons , Catholics have for their religion , YET IF ONLY folks had that passion for THE GOSPEL .
EXACTLY . Our passion MUST BE CHRIST CENTERED and on that gospel and bible doctrine .
That is the one common thing i find amongst many folks . THEY have a seriously strong passion ,
YET its wasted on their denomination or a meat , or whatever , AND the gospel just sits silent and souls are not saved .
NOT MY PASSION . I say get CHRIST to the peoples and teach sound doctrine by which those who LOVE HIM will grow thereby .

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that not an answer to my many verses
I think one of your main problems is you do not properly distinguish between justification and salvation.

A person is justified (made righteous) entirely by faith without works.
But a person will not be saved when Jesus comes back who has no works.
Because works are the expected and obligatory outcome of being justified by faith without works.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
James 2:21
Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?
James is using the word 'justified' in it's other meaning, to be SHOWN to be righteous.
Paul uses the word 'justified' in regard to being MADE righteous.
These two meanings of the word 'justified' are easily verified in any dictionary.
Context determines which definition an author is using.

A man is justified (made righteous) by faith without works. That's Paul's argument of justification according to that definition of the word.
A mans is justified (shown to be righteous) by his works. That's James' argument of justification according to that definition of the word.

In a genuine salvation experience, a man is justified by, both, faith and works. His faith makes him righteous. His works show him to be righteous.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
matt 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

“ And who is it that endures But he that believes that Jesus is the Son Of God”

God promises to Finish the work “ that He started”

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Did Jesus found a church?