How to be saved (born again) and join the family of God!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They make Additions to Paul’s Gospel Of Pure Grace......this makes all of them “ Fallen From Grace”..... for their sakes, let’s hope that this sad state is not the equivalent of Damnation.....a strong case can be made that it is.....
speaking of falling from grace , How bout them all inclusive Rome led and protestant led churches
that are saying ALL Paths are valid and one does not even need to confess JESUS to be saved , what a FARCE that lie is .
THOSE are NOT saved at all bb . ANYONE that can teach that blatant heresay Calls GOD a LIAR .
GOD bore witness unto the SON , GOD GAVE TESTIMONY UNTO THE SON as the ONLY SAVOIR .
And paul made it very clear that TO BE SAVED one must CONFESS HIM BY MOUTH , BELIEVING from the heart
that GOD has rose HIM from the dead . What a LIE INCLUSIVISM IS . WHAT A LIE .
YET , most folks are too busy following this love god and NOT THE GOD OF LOVE . HOPE that makes sense .
CAUSE any love that allows folks to feel saved in other religions and that there is no need to CONFESS JESUS
AINT LOVE its FROM SATAN .

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They make Additions to Paul’s Gospel Of Pure Grace......this makes all of them “ Fallen From Grace”..... for their sakes, let’s hope that this sad state is not the equivalent of Damnation.....a strong case can be made that it is.....
The problem is , most folks are following ANOTHER jesus , NOT JESUS . THEY have faith in another jesus , NOT JESUS .
That is the problem . They follow men , NOT CHRIST .

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yet scripture speaks of the unity of faith of all Christians

So you’re saying you’re not a Christian?
How can you if you deny the Christian faith?
I am in unity

Your not

You look to history.

I look to the word.

You make the same mistake the jews made

And expect the rest to follow you as if it is the way the truth and the life.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
speaking of falling from grace , How bout them all inclusive Rome led and protestant led churches
that are saying ALL Paths are valid and one does not even need to confess JESUS to be saved , what a FARCE that lie is .
THOSE are NOT saved at all bb . ANYONE that can teach that blatant heresay Calls GOD a LIAR .
GOD bore witness unto the SON , GOD GAVE TESTIMONY UNTO THE SON as the ONLY SAVOIR .
And paul made it very clear that TO BE SAVED one must CONFESS HIM BY MOUTH , BELIEVING from the heart
that GOD has rose HIM from the dead . What a LIE INCLUSIVISM IS . WHAT A LIE .
YET , most folks are too busy following this love god and NOT THE GOD OF LOVE . HOPE that makes sense .
CAUSE any love that allows folks to feel saved in other religions and that there is no need to CONFESS JESUS
AINT LOVE its FROM SATAN .

You know that you and I have always been on the same page in regard to these many Unbiblical beliefs.....

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YES . YES HE DID . PRAISE GOD HE DID . BUT IT AINT THE CC my friend . YA NEED TO GET OUT OF THAT ONE .
But to answer your question YES HE DID . The FOUNDATION IS JESUS and the prophets and the twelve apostels .
THE CC has led many a soul to death . BUT JESUS , HE IS LIFE . COME YE OUT from amongst her . I say
this out of great love for your soul my friend .

why did he found the church

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No . I admit I DONT hear the CC . But CHRIST i do hear . Who do you think is keeping me SAFE from that church .
THE SPIRIT . Which put me into real SOUND DOCTRINE . THE very doctrine even the dangerous CC claims as valid
and yet contradicts it often and daily .

so Jesus was lying when he said to his apostles his church “he who hears you hears me”?

Matt 18:17

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The mormons could quaote the same verses and claim their CHURCH
the jehovas could , the adventists could . Anyone can make such a claim and use those scrips to say WE ARE the one true church .
SO the question is , HOW does ONE TRULY KNOW what is a true church or a false one . Watch what they do and teach .
That is why i wont join the CC , or any other church that says WE DO and yet THEY DONT . Or says they are and yet they AINT .
I have watched you pass over sound doctrine time and time again to justify your religion .
Your heart has been hardened . TODAY i make this call to you , for i desire the death of none , TODAY if YE WILL HEAR
HIS VOICE HARDEN NOT YOUR HEART .

they have no connection to the apostles and to peter who alone holds the keys of the kingdom of heaven with jurisdictional authority and unity with Christ

only Christ has authority to found the church all other are sects teaching false doctrine the tradition of men

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Same thing applies . None of this would ever point us to a false system .
You are doing exactly what gilbert once did . HE brought tons of scrips to try and prove there is no lake of fire , no
eternal punishment . AND YET every scrip he brought , NEVER SAID SUCH A THING .
You are using these scriptures to point folks to a death sentence , NOT TO CHRIST . NOT TO LIFE and LIFE ETERNAL .
I warn you out of great love for your soul . I also warn for the sake of any other soul that might even desire to sit
and listen to you . You are a danger to the very body of Christ . It breaks my heart , for your sake , to see you in this state .
Ps , i know most folks aint like me , they would hug you or ignore you for the sake of unity , BUT I LOVE YOU
and I LOVE the others and tis why i must warn and expose the dire danger you are in .

I appreciate it

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That us EXACTLY what I am saying......it’s a done deal, made manifest later.....

Scripture does not agree

matt 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Matthew 10:22
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Mark 13:13
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Rev 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

Heb 3:14 For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;

Heb 6:11 And we desire that every one of you do shew the same diligence to the full assurance of hope unto the end:

1. Romans 11:22 – God’s kindness, if you continue in His kindness

2. Colossians 1:21-23 – holy and blameless, if you continue in the faith"

3. The race of faith: the example of Paul

4. Hebrews 12:22-25: "we shall not escape if we turn away from Him"

5. Hebrews 4:1-3, 9-12: "strive to enter the rest of God"

6.Hebrews 6:4-9 – those who became partakers of the holy spirit and fell away

7. Hebrews 10:23-29, 35-39: "if we sin willfully", "if anyone draws back".

8. Matthew 24:13: He that endures to the end, the same shall be saved

9. Hebrews 3:4-6: Holding fast our confidence firm until the end

10. Matthew 24:13: "But the one who endures to the end will be saved"

11. 1 John 2:24-25 – "if what you heard from the beginning abides in you"

12. 2 John 8-9 : to "everyone who goes on ahead and does not abide in the teaching of Christ

13. 2 Peter 1:5-11 : "Make every effort to supplement your faith"

14. Philippians 2:12-16: "work out your salvation with fear and trembling"

15. 1 Timothy 6:10-16: the love of money

16. Galatians 5:2-4 "Severed from Christ"

17. 2 Timothy 2:11-13: "if we deny him, he will also deny us"

18. James 5:19-20: the wandered brother

19. Some will abandon the faith

20. 1 Timothy 5:8: "he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever"

22. The real family of Jesus: "Those who hear the Word of God and do it"

23. 1 Corinthians 5:5: "so that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord"

24. Peter 2: "It would have been better for them never to have known the way of righteousness"

25. Jude: "Turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness" - a much relevant warning

26. 1 Cor. 9:27 ....Lest I myself might become a castaway

Romans 13:11
And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

So salvation by “faith alone” is completely false and impossible!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
did Christ found Israel and the priesthood?

Major covenants!

God initiated each covenant and the mediator always remains on earth mediating the covenant except for Christ who made Peter His personal representative and vicar! (Matt 16:18)

Adam
(Marriage covenant)

Noah
(Family covenant)

Abraham
(Tribal covenant)

Moses:
(National covenant)

Jesus Christ:
(Universal covenant)

New and eternal covenant founded by Jesus Christ! Matt 16:18

Universal (Catholic)
World universal

Lk 2:10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. ( catholic universal)

Lk 2:31 prepared before the face of all (catholic) people

Jn 1:29 lamb of God who takes way the sins of the world

Jn 3:16 for God so loved the world

1 Jn 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

Lk 2: 10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. (All people universal)

1 Tim 2:5 one mediator

Jn 10:16 One new covenant church

Kingdom

Dan 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

the holy Catholic Church

Lk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end

Christ is King of Glory!

Dan 2: 44 And in the days of these kings (Roman Caesars) shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Isaiah 2:2
And it shall come to pass in the last days, (acts 2:17 last days began at Pentecost) that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.

Micah 4:1
But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it.

Lk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Matthew 5:14
Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Matthew 6:33
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Matt 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Matt 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, (Israel) and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. (The new covenant church) Jn 15:1-5

Lk 22:29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;
30 That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
31 And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat: (plural Peter and his successors)
32 But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.

Jesus Christ is king!

We must submit and obey the king of kings!

James 4:7
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

And In the absence of the king we must submit and obey the kings ministers!

Isa 22:21-22
Matt 16:18
Matt 18:18
Matt 28:18
Lk 10:16
Jn 13:20
Jn 20:21-23

Example of Joseph under pharaoh administers the kingdom and his brothers obeyed and submitted to him. Gen 37

Gen 37:7 For, behold, we were binding sheaves in the field, and, lo, my sheaf arose, and also stood upright; and, behold, your sheaves stood round about, and made obeisance to my sheaf.

8 And his brethren said to him, Shalt thou indeed reign over us? or shalt thou indeed have dominion over us? And they hated him yet the more for his dreams, and for his words.

9 And he dreamed yet another dream, and told it his brethren, and said, Behold, I have dreamed a dream more; and, behold, the sun and the moon and the eleven stars made obeisance to me.

Obedience to Joseph is obedience to pharaoh!

Obedience to Peter and the Apostles is obedience to Christ!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Major covenants!

God initiated each covenant and the mediator always remains on earth mediating the covenant except for Christ who made Peter His personal representative and vicar! (Matt 16:18)

Adam
(Marriage covenant)

Noah
(Family covenant)

Abraham
(Tribal covenant)

Moses:
(National covenant)

Jesus Christ:
(Universal covenant)

New and eternal covenant founded by Jesus Christ! Matt 16:18

Universal (Catholic)
World universal

Lk 2:10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. ( catholic universal)

Lk 2:31 prepared before the face of all (catholic) people

Jn 1:29 lamb of God who takes way the sins of the world

Jn 3:16 for God so loved the world

1 Jn 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

Lk 2: 10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. (All people universal)

1 Tim 2:5 one mediator

Jn 10:16 One new covenant church

Kingdom

Dan 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

the holy Catholic Church

33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end

Christ is King of Glory!

Dan 2: 44 And in the days of these kings (Roman Caesars) shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Isaiah 2:2
And it shall come to pass in the last days, (acts 2:17 last days began at Pentecost) that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.

Micah 4:1
But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it.

33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Matthew 6:33
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Matt 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Matt 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, (Israel) and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. (The new covenant church) Jn 15:1-5

Lk 22:29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;
30 That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
31 And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat: (plural Peter and his successors)
32 But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.

Jesus Christ is king!

We must submit and obey the king of kings!

James 4:7
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

And In the absence of the king we must submit and obey the kings ministers!

Isa 22:21-22
Matt 16:18
Matt 18:18
Matt 28:18
Lk 10:16
Jn 13:20
Jn 20:21-23

Example of Joseph under pharaoh administers the kingdom and his brothers obeyed and submitted to him. Gen 37

Gen 37:7 For, behold, we were binding sheaves in the field, and, lo, my sheaf arose, and also stood upright; and, behold, your sheaves stood round about, and made obeisance to my sheaf.

8 And his brethren said to him, Shalt thou indeed reign over us? or shalt thou indeed have dominion over us? And they hated him yet the more for his dreams, and for his words.

9 And he dreamed yet another dream, and told it his brethren, and said, Behold, I have dreamed a dream more; and, behold, the sun and the moon and the eleven stars made obeisance to me.

Obedience to Joseph is obedience to pharaoh!

Obedience to Peter and the Apostles is obedience to Christ!
this is why no one can have a discussion with you.

You asked if God created the church.

I asked if God created Israel and the priesthood.

It is a yes or no answer. did God not create both?

You mass bible verse copy and paste will not help you or us in this conversation.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this is why no one can have a discussion with you.

You asked if God created the church.

I asked if God created Israel and the priesthood.

It is a yes or no answer. did God not create both?

You mass bible verse copy and paste will not help you or us in this conversation.

no I asked did Christ found the church?
You did not answer
Next I would have asked why did Christ found the church? What purpose?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
faith is voluntary right, I mean you must choose to believe, and continue in belief until the end?

Faith is a GIFT FROM God, FOR HEARING the WORD OF God.
The Word of God...IS Scripture.
Isn’t the Catholic encouraged to Hear, Read, Study, Trust the word of the Catechism?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You did not answer

* Jesus Established “His Church”.
* Jesus IS the Head and Chief Cornerstone of “His Church”.
* Jesus “Church” IS build upon the ROCK Foundation; OF Gods Word: THAT “Jesus IS the Christ, the Son of the Living God”.
* The First to “join” WITH “Jesus Church” Foundation; OF Gods Word: THAT “Jesus IS the Christ the Son of the Living God”, were Jesus’ Chosen and Remaining Faithful Disciples.
* The ROCK IS Christ, Every Disciple of Jesus’ Adjoined “IN” Jesus’ Church become likened to stone upon stone, adding, a continuous build-ing of “Jesus” Church.

The Purpose IS the Same as WHEN God Established “the Temple”.
Men “JOINED” in the Temple of God, were “WITH” God.
Men “JOINED” in Jesus’ Church, were and are “WITH” Christ Jesus and God.

Men who are NOT “WITH” God are “WITHOUT” ie. “AGAINST” God.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ephesians 2.8... :)

Rom 10:
[17] So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Eph 2:
[8] For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Reactions: farouk

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You did not answer
I answered before.

I asked you did God found Israel and the priesthood.

Did Not God found all three?

Answer this and you will understand why I believe you question to be invalid tp support your view