How To Make Christians Criminals

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
How To Make Christians Criminals

As they used Daniel's belief in God to trap him, they can use our belief's to trap us. How you say?

They can make a law that every one must take a chip in their right hand. Only the Christians are likely to resist strongly.

Criminals may not own guns!

Pelaides

Jul 30, 2012
If you dont swear allegiance to the beast,and you dont bow down before the idols.They are going to ship you off to jail.

If they could put Jesus in jail,they can do it to you.

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
Pelaides said:
If you dont swear allegiance to the beast,and you dont bow down before the idols.They are going to ship you off to jail.

If they could put Jesus in jail,they can do it to you.
And then they will cut you head off.

Revelation 20:4
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Pelaides

Jul 30, 2012
Eric E Stahl said:
And then they will cut you head off.

Revelation 20:4
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Its better to lose your head than your soul.

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
Pelaides said:
Its better to lose your head than your soul.
Very true.

Revelation 14:9-11
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
11And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

There is talk that the government is going to require all who receive benefits from the government to take a chip. If they do, it will not be the mark of the beast until the angel comes and warns the world.

Dodo_David

Melmacian in human guise
Jul 13, 2013
Eric E Stahl said:
There is talk that the government is going to require all who receive benefits from the government to take a chip. If they do, it will not be the mark of the beast until the angel comes and warns the world.
Ah, more gossip.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
here in Canada we have had that for years (chip) ... it is embedded in a debit card but the idea is the same.

I have had many jobs where the only way I could get paid was to open an account with the bank my employer used and then get a chip-card so I could access the funds. .... once in a while I would chide with them and say .... "what if I refused to do it that way" .... they smiled and said .... "only do it if you want to be paid" .... "nobody is forcing you"

Interesting terminology , true they are not "forcing me" to do anything .... but on the other hand I am "forced" to comply .

A lot of government money , welfare , food subsidies (stamps) are all done electronically now , no options ... and yes , a chip is required , albeit on a card for now

Every one of our drivers licenses now has a computer chip embedded with huge amounts of information and tracking devices available to police or border crossing agents.

it's here now folks , all that is missing is attaching the chip to your hand.

I find it interesting how willingly we comply , that is if we want to earn money , drive a car , have health care , or travel .... and all of us do .

We keep telling ourselves it is just a card , true , that is all it is , but what if all of a sudden it became mandatory for the chip to be permanently embedded on our body.

Typically we will not be "forced" to do it , unless we want to buy , sell , eat , and function in society.

Sounds just like revelation.

It comes so gently , yet it is frightening at the same time.

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
To All,

It would seem that there are TWO attributes: the RIGHT HAND; and the FOREHEAD.

The question is: What do these TWO have in common?

If you can answer this, then we should perceive that the "mark" is not a chip.

DaDad

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
DaDad said:
To All,

DaDad
It will be a visible mark on the right hand or forehead.

The right hand is the desired location

But some people do not have a right hand

Everybody has a forehead.

GISMYS

Mar 4, 2013
SOUTHERN USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
MARK,NAME OR NUMBER OF THE BEAST(ANTI-CHRIST)===REVELATION 13:17==The Mark of the Beast
16And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name. 18Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six.

DaDad

Sep 28, 2012
DaDad said:
To All,

DaDad

Arnie Manitoba said:
It will be a visible mark on the right hand or forehead.

The right hand is the desired location

But some people do not have a right hand

Everybody has a forehead.
Hi Arnie,

There are associations which can be made that haven't been made. For example: Salt & Pepper are on the table; Cars and Trucks are on the highway; etc. As such you have overlooked the association between the RIGHT HAND and the FOREHEAD.

If one were to make that association, then they could more adequately assess the prophecy and fulfillment. Per your present position it would appear that Salt and Trucks; Pepper and Cars; and RIGHT HAND and FOREHEAD are associated -- because they exist?!?

DaDad