• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
There is absolutely nothing you can do of yourself that God will accept, to accept you.
The human race, FALLEN = is unacceptable to God.
Why?
Because God is Holy, Righteous, and Pure, and the human race is evil, fallen, sinful, and unrighteous.

See that Disconnect?
Jesus came here to die on the Cross to RE-Connect you to God. or as Jesus told you... "you must be born again".

So, when you go to God for Salvation, you go to God as a sinner, unrighteous, needing eternal help.
If you try to go to Him clothed in your self righteous works, and your water baptism..... as if this can equal God's righteousness, then you are a fool, and will be rejected.
JUDE refers to these people, as committing the "error of Cain"... And what Cain did was try to approach God based on His works and self effort to be accepted and God told Cain to :
GET OUT !!!!
He'll tell you the same if you die, never having been born again, having trusted in water and works, instead of God's Gift of Salvation.

So, the issue that God has to solve for you, is very simple, Reader.
How does Holy God reconnect with you for eternity, when you are nothing more than a unrighteous sinner?

A.) The Cross of Christ.

Jesus died on it to make it possible for you to be eternally forgiven all your sin, and that has to happen, or you will die in them, and end up in Hell.

JOHN 8:24

Jesus, died on the Cross to be your Eternal SIN BEARER, so that you can be forgiven them all.
And once you trust Christ by Faith, God takes that Cross and pays for all your sin.
And once this SALVATION GIFT is done, you are redeemed from your sin, and are no longer held accountable for them.

Romans 4:8

WHY?

Because Jesus has been slain for them ALL.. And because the Cross of Christ has redeemed you from all your sin... you are now in a position, spiritually, to be given the "the Gift of Righteousness".
And God now does this for you. = He literally causes your spirit to be reborn (born Again) as "the righteousness of God in Christ".
And THAT is you now,.... born again... as "the new creation in Christ', who has become "made righteous"......now and forever a Son/Daughter of God.

Welcome to : SALVATION

Its a "GIFT". and its Eternal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 360watt

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How to be saved (born again) and join the family of God!!!

Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13 GOD SAYS=

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him
from the dead, thou shalt be Saved. For with the heart man
believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession
is made unto Salvation. For whosoever shall call upon the
name of the Lord shall be Saved....................

---------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

An example prayer for those that have never talked to God!

Heavenly Father:........................................... ...............................
I come to you in prayer asking for the forgiveness of
my Sins. I confess with my mouth and believe with my
heart that Jesus is your Son, And that he died on the
Cross at Calvary that I might be forgiven and have
Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven. Father, I believe
that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask you right now
to come in to my life and be my personal Lord and
Savior. I repent of my Sins and will Worship you all the
day's of my Life!. Because your word is truth, I confess
with my mouth that I am Born Again and Cleansed
by the Blood of Jesus! In Jesus Name, Amen

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen!

But:

“…thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.” (Romans 11:20-21)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Amen!

But:

“…thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.” (Romans 11:20-21)

Your verse is not teaching that Faith saves you, as long as you keep it.
Underatand?
See, Cult's that do not understand that its the CROSS that is the BLOOD Atonement, falsely teach that "faith" is the savior.
Faith is not the savior, as FAITH didn't die on the Cross for the sin of the world...... = so you have to first understand that Truth, to be able to begin to rightly divide your one verse you posted that omits any context.

HERETICS teach that "holding unto faith, is your savior".

God teaches that Jesus is the Savior, and Jesus teaches that He is the Savior... John 14:6...... and all who are born again belong to God, forever.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cult's that do not understand that its the CROSS that is the BLOOD Atonement, falsely teach that "faith" is the savior.

Who said that? Deluding the conversation with straw men I see…

Faith is not the savior, as FAITH didn't die on the Cross for the sin of the world

Yes, Jesus died on the cross!

So don’t fall away and put your Savior to an open shame by repeated repentance:

“For the earth which drinketh in the rain that cometh oft upon it, and bringeth forth herbs meet for them by whom it is dressed, receiveth blessing from God: But that which beareth thorns and briers is rejected, and is nigh unto cursing; whose end is to be burned.” (Hebrews 6:7-8)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
But that which beareth thorns and briers is rejected, and is nigh unto cursing; whose end is to be burned.” (Hebrews 6:7-8)

You are using a symbolic verse that you don't understand, to try to teach that Salvation is based on your behavior.

Listen, Salvation is not based on you.
If it was, then Jesus could have stayed in heaven and not died suffering.
Do you understand this fact, Michiah_imla, = TROLL?

You always try to replace The Cross with some type of self effort, and always do you use a verse, taken out of context, that you can't understand, that was taught to you by a heretic out of a commentary.., if not your Cult.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Behold

You can type all the provocative insults you want, but you better take heed:

“…you, that were once alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight: If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel…” (Colossians 1:21-23)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
@Behold

You can type all the provocative insults you want, but you better take heed:

“…you, that were once alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight: If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel…” (Colossians 1:21-23)

We are "Presented" as "made righteous" by the Blood of Jesus.
Thats the context of Salvation.
Try to understand that being born again, is a spiritual birth that you can't "move away from"..

But you can be presented as BLAMABLE for being 'moved away from the hope of the Gospel"

That verse is talking about you, Michiah-Imla = as you are the BLAMABLE one who is moved from Grace to SELF EFFORT.
You are the one on the forum trying. to deny the Cross and replace it with your WORKS.
You are the one that does not realize that this verse is talking to YOU, as you are the one that has no HOPE that Jesus will keep you saved.
You have LEFT this "HOPE"< and are now always trying to prove that God's Salvation is only as good as your behaivor.
So, you are the one that needs take "heed" as your verse is calling you out, as a self savor, a legalist, a deceiver, and a Cross rejector.
Thats on you, LEGALIST.... according to your own verse.
Believe it.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are "Presented" as "made righteous" by the Blood of Jesus

You don’t know who are the predestinated ones. You are not God.

But you can be presented as BLAMABLE for being 'moved away from the hope of the Gospel"

So can you. You are not above the scriptures O proud one.

You are the one on the forum trying. to deny the Cross and replace it with your WORKS.

My works? I haven’t even made this claim. More straw man accusations. But the scriptures aren’t hostile to “works”. Your sect invented the works vs the cross nonesense.

“Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.” (Matthew 5:16)

There ain’t no light shining from your posts so far. Just darkness.

you are the one that has no HOPE that Jesus will keep you saved

Jesus keeps those who obey him and keep his commandments:

“…If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed” (John 8:31)

If you are indeed his disciple then why are you vehemently opposed to the warnings of keeping his word and continuing in the faith grounded and settled?

Post some scripture. Your posts are lacking scriptures.

you are the one that needs take "heed" as your verse is calling you out, as a self savor

The verse says nothing of the kind. You are just adding your sects talking points.

a legalist, a deceiver, and a Cross rejector.

And more dark insults.

You’re like these folks:

“When they heard these things, they were cut to the heart, and they gnashed on him with their teeth.” (Acts 7:54)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You don’t know who are the predestinated ones. You are not God.

According to your post, you have revealed yourself as a deceived HYPER CALVINIST.

This is a person who has been deceived by the teachings of the HERETIC John Calvin, whose teachings, many of them, are demonic, and absolutely Anti-Christ.
You just spoke of the "predestined elect" which is a CULT Calvinist teaching, that twisted a few NT verses which speak about the Foreknowledge of God, into a ANTI CROSS, Bible Denying, Grace rejecting, demonic theology whereby Calvin teaches that God chooses some for Hell and they are not allowed to believe in Jesus and be saved.

According to the Apostle Paul....Calvin's "predestined elect" theology IS a NT DAMNED theology,... Galatians 1:8.... and it has led many into very deep deception......people just like you, Michiah-Imla.

Don't follow Him.
Do not belong to a CULT that teaches J. Calvin's garbage theology.

Last edited:

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You just spoke of the "predestined elect" which is a CULT Calvinist teaching

Huh?

Where are you taking this conversation to now? You cannot disprove me with scripture and now you are going down another rabbit hole…

According to the Apostle Paul....Calvin's "predestined elect" theology IS a NT DAMNED theology,... Galatians 1:8....

“But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.” (Galatians 1:8)

“predestination” nor “Calvin” are mentioned in this scripture…

And just for the record I am not a “Calvinist”. So how you found grounds for this additional epithet is perplexing.

You are filled with insults and epithets.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Huh?

Where are you taking this conversation to now?

You are filled with insults and epithets.

Let me try again.
And remember, there are no insults being given to you.
I am showing the Readers, and you..... what you are, theologically speaking = based only on what you POST.
Understand yet?
They do.

Now, Listen..

John Calvin, is a HERETIC who teaches "TULIP" heresy.
5 point "calvinism".
And a person who is caught up in this is a "hyper Calvinist".
Follow me so far, Michiah-Imla.? As you are one, based on your teaching = "predestined".
See that?
That is a JOHN CALVIN HERESY, that you are caught up in....in your head.

J. Calvin, created this demonic theology, that states that God chooses some for heaven, and some for hell, and no one has free will to trust in Christ.
Understand?
?
?
That is HYPER CALVINISM Teaching.. = "PREDESTINED ELECT".
Its not a bible theology, its a JOHN CALVIN LIE., that you have believed, that your cult has taught you.

Now, i'll tell you all this again, if you need to hear it again.
NP.
Do you?
You decide.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John Calvin, is a HERETIC who teaches "TULIP" heresy.

So after I tell that I am not a Cavinist, you continue to write about calvinism????

As you are one, based on your teaching = "predestined".

My teaching?

You are the one that brought up “predestination” first.

Are you okay?

Predestination is true in the sense that only God knows the ones that will endure.

Predestination is false in the way Calvinism presents it and the way it’s adherents behave in it.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You are the one that brought up “predestination” first.

Are you okay?

Predestination is true in the sense that only God knows the ones that will endure.

You're not being honest, Michiah-Imla..
You = brought up "predestinated" in your #9 Post, and i talked about it in my next post.
So, don't lie, as you have enough issues, already, Michiah-Imla.
Now, you can go back and edit your post...but before you do it.....let me just paste it here for you...

[/HEADING][/HEADING][/HEADING]
[HEADING=3][HEADING=3][HEADING=3]Michiah-Imla

Well-Known Member​

Oct 24, 20204,3252,284113Northeast USAFaithChristianCountryUnited States
We are "Presented" as "made righteous" by the Blood of Jesus

[/HEADING][/HEADING][/HEADING]
[HEADING=3][HEADING=3][HEADING=3]Michiah-Imla
wrote :​

""""""""You don’t know who are the predestinated ones. You are not God."""""""

=================================================================================================

Also, Michiah-Imla...... "enduring" has no part in Salvation.

"enduring to the end" is a teaching that is taken from a Matthew Verse, where Jesus is speaking about the time of the Tribulation.
You also don't know anything about that, nor does your deceived commentary or your Cult that taught you = nothing true.

Jesus speaking in those verses, about "enduring" also provides the TIME......as He references ..."the abomination of desolation", and THAT is speaking about the GREAT Trib.

Heretics, who don't read their bible, or study it, ....took out a part of Christ's verse, and twisted it into......"endure to the end" to be saved".
This is more of Calvin's nonsense, and a very common LIE that is taught by people like you, who do not Trust in Christ, and that is why you don't talk about the Grace of God, as all you can talk about is SELF EFFORT to try to get to heaven, ... = Legalist.
And fella, you failed already, and don't realize it yet.

Last edited:

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are "Presented" as "made righteous" by the Blood of Jesus.

Your post #8 (above quoted).

You believe once you are “made righteous”, it’s permanent. Is this not a form of predestination?

That’s the way it read to me. It sounded like a Calvinistic talking point.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
enduring to the end" is a teaching that is taken from a Matthew Verse, where Jesus is speaking about the time of the Tribulation.

Nope.

He’s speaking about salvation.

“But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.” (Matthew 24:13)

Echoed later by Paul:

“If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel…” (Colossians 1:23)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You believe once you are “made righteous”, it’s permanent. Is this not a form of predestination?

What are you trying to say now?
And i noticed that you didnt want to lie again and say i "brought it up"., as i didnt bring up "predestined or predestinated".
So. Thats good.
Just be honest.
Try something new.

Listen... presented, is not predestined.

Different words...

Got a DICTIONARY?
Can you read it?

Listen... a born again believer has been presented by the Grace of God as a "new Creation in Christ".
This has ZERO to do with Calvin's "predestined elect" that is YOUR Theology, Michiah-Imla.
See...... this deceived LIAR Calvin, who is your teacher, taught YOU that some are PREDESTINED to be saved, and here you are repeating his lie, and you'll do it again, and then pretend you are not a "Calvinist".
So........This is one more lie this demon led fool JC taught, and you don't need to be repeating it, while you pretend you are "not a Calvinist'.
Do you understand ??

Here is a good idea for you to try next, ... Michiah-Imla..
Go and TROLL someone's else THREADS.
Want to try that, Mr Calvinist?

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you didnt want to lie again

You’re funny.

Stay in your sect if you want.

And I didn’t lie once to lie “again” as you put it. I explained why I said what I said but you cannot be reasoned with (like all cultist).

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
...Welcome to : SALVATION...
You try very hard to come across as a teacher, but you always fail to present THE FULL TRUTH about salvation. That is too much work.

Salvation -- the gift of eternal life -- begins with the grace of God, continues with the finished work of Christ (His death, burial, and resurrection), and finishes with the gift of the Holy Spirit to those who repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ. It is not merely the cross, but THE CRUCIFIED ONE who is also THE RESURRECTED LORD AND SAVIOR who saves you from Hell.

The blood of Christ was shed for the remission of sins and the purchase of the Church, and His blood continues to cleanse souls as we confess and repent of our sins. The blood of Christ has been literally sprinkled on the Mercy Seat in Heaven. That is not just a figure of speech. But it is also spiritually applies to every soul which believes on Him. Just as the blood of the Passover lamb was applied to the doorposts and lintels, God applies the blood of Christ to our souls, so that we are "washed in the blood of the Lamb".

But salvation does not end there. The next phase of salvation is SANCTIFICATION by the power of the Holy Spirit, followed by GLORIFICATION by the power of Christ Himself. Salvation is incomplete until the redeemed ones are also perfected, transformed, glorified, and given immortal bodies.

In view of this we are to "work out our salvation with fear and trembling" while "denying ungodliness and worldly lusts". Although God imputes the righteousness of Christ to the believer, God demands that His children live "righteously, soberly, and godly in this present world".

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You try very hard to come across as a teacher, but you always fail to present THE FULL TRUTH about salvation.

Did you buddy PM you to try to get you to come here and Troll?
It wont help, as it didn't help Him.

Also, I dont "try to do anything but lift up the Cross, on a Forum and in a Church.
That's it.
You've watched my posts and Threads do it regarding strict Pauline Theology, over and over, for 300+ Threads and thousands of Posts.
Thats a fact., just like im doing it again here, Troll.

See, all Paul ever taught was "Christ Crucified", when He was teaching Soteriology, same as me as i learned it from Him.

1 Corinthians 11:1

You know nothing about this, and that is why what He teaches, that i post, is to you...."huh". "what is that" ?????????????/

Notice in your post, you just took all credit away from The Cross of Christ, again.... by teaching that you stay saved by confessing sin.
Well, no you dont.
So, there is your Savior....... as your savior is whatever SELF EFFORT you think you have to do, to try to stay saved, Mr Legalist.
In your case, its "confessing sin".
But notice Enoch111 = that confessing sin didn't die on the Cross for you,..... and so, when you add that self effort to the Cross, you are denying the finished work of Jesus, which is the Blood Atonement.....and that makes you Anti-Cross and Grace rejecting.
Salvation is "the GIFT of GOD", and you have not understood this yet, or believed it, yet.... according to your posts.
Time's running out....
You should think about that on your way to posting the same carnal legalism again, as proof of what you truly believe, that has nothing to do with God's FREE "Gift of Salvation"..