How to Teach : Salvation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nobody can ever “ make “ themselves Worthy—— We are * MADE* Worthy by the Blood Of The Lamb....

Paul missed your traditions memo:

“…we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure: Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer:” (2 Thessalonians 1:4-5)

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus met God's requirements for your Salvation, as only He can and did.
You'll never meet them, of yourself, no matter how many verses you try to twist to teach your Cult's "doctrines of devils", Robert.
God sees the Cross as His only Way of Redemption regarding the entire human race.
True Believers see the Cross as where they met their Redeemer and their Forgiveness.
Jesus sees the Cross as where He laid down His life for your Sin.
Jesus met God's requirements for your Salvation, as only He can and did.
Amen to that Be, he was the only human in history to do so
You'll never meet them, of yourself
One day all alive will meet those requirements sir, but that time is yet a way off.
God sees the Cross as His only Way of Redemption regarding the entire human race.
Scriptural evidence sir? God sent His son last time I checked Jn 3:16 His flesh and blood were given as the sacrifice.
True Believers see the Cross as where they met their Redeemer and their Forgiveness.
Jesus sees the Cross as where He laid down His life for your Sin.
True believers worship the true God for their salvation sir, they are not given to graven images. What proof do you have that Jesus died on a cross anyway. The Bible stated he died on a stauros which is defined as a stake or upright pole, and Xylon translated he was hung on a tree. The word cross was a later addition to the Bible.

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Huh?

Please do not add to the word of God to make it read:

“But he that I shall cause to endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.” (Matthew 24:13)

The words in red have been added by you.

Please don’t do that:

“For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.” (Revelation 22:18-19)
I usually browse Through Bible Hub where there are plenty of different versions of verses to choose among.....they all differ.....I try to choose translations that are accurate and easiest to understand for the reader..... I don’t care about stressing myself out making sure exact wires are used .....what are those “ exact words ” anway, If you don’t know Greek....I just try to get the point across for the reader....I would never even Consider trying to change the Meaning of any verse, so you can take your accusation and , well, nevermind.....

The quote you included that was written by John is only referring to the Book Of Revelation.,..there was no Bible then to refer to....please put on your thinking cap...

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul missed your traditions memo:

“…we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure: Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer:” (2 Thessalonians 1:4-5)

Exactly —— nobody ever said that anybody was actually “ Worthy” .....read more closely.....it says that they were * Counted* worthy......big difference ....
Thank you for helping me make my point!

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen to that Be, he was the only human in history to do so

One day all alive will meet those requirements sir, but that time is yet a way off.

Scriptural evidence sir? God sent His son last time I checked Jn 3:16 His flesh and blood were given as the sacrifice.

True believers worship the true God for their salvation sir, they are not given to graven images. What proof do you have that Jesus died on a cross anyway. The Bible stated he died on a stauros which is defined as a stake or upright pole, and Xylon translated he was hung on a tree. The word cross was a later addition to the Bible.

How silly! Nobody is making a * god* out of a cross....it’s what the Cross Of Jesus symbolizes firvall that Believe in the Blood That was Shed upon that Cross....and even the Blood us symbolic....symbolic of the Sacrifice that was based on the Mercy and Grace and Love Of God......Christianity is all about Love in the final analysis....

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Notice IT is the POWER of GOD .
Then notice this concerning the end days . THEY will have a form of godliness but Be DENYING THE POWER thereof .
Now go take a look at this all inclusive religoin . they have a form of godliness , YET DENY THE ABSOLUTE NEED
for BELIEF IN JESUS . exactly . They preach all ya gotta do is have some love and do good works
YET accept all paths as valid to GOD . THEY DENY THE POWER OF GOD . THUS THEY DENY GOD
GOTTA BELIEVE IN JESUS TO BE SAVED . Lets not forget THAT .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How silly! Nobody is making a * god* out of a cross....it’s what the Cross Of Jesus symbolizes firvall that Believe in the Blood That was Shed upon that Cross....and even the Blood us symbolic....symbolic of the Sacrifice that was based on the Mercy and Grace and Love Of God......Christianity is all about Love in the final analysis....
Preach that to pope francis and this ever growing false all inclusive lie , WHICH DENYS the POWER OF GOD .
IT DENIES one has to BELEIVE IN JESUS , instead it preaches just have love and do good works .
Ps , never follow this all inclusive false love train , cause its end wont be good at all . ONLY FAITH IN JESUS the ONE TRUE GOSPEL
shall save a soul . Keep that FIRM TO THE END and never accept the lie of this broad ecuminical death train .
No bowing to the popes My friend . Just a friendly reminder . Okay you all may return to the topic at hand .

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh contraire GB, many display that graven image as a symbol for their faith. You see it on buildings, jewelry, in books, and likely now that it has been brought to your attention, you will start seeing they are everywhere. Another popular one becoming established is a symbol of a fish taking on the same connontation. The second of the ten commandments sir.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ah Robert, what has been written on the foreskin of your heart? Has that been circumcised yet? Is that not the sacrifice that God prefers?