How to Walk in Righteousness

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If everyone is correct then no one is correct.
It reminds me of when you said, that’s your truth.
Your still trying to sidestep the issue

Its ok. I come to expect that. It does not matter what the argument is. I see it in the catholic threads, the arminian/calvin threads, the baptism threads.

People over and over call other people names, Mock them, Say they believe things they do not. Yet they refuse to acknowledge that they do the same things.

Usually, I have found when people resort to these tactics. It’s because they do not really trust int heir own belief system, it becomes a coping mechanism to help them hide from the truth that they do the same thing.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Your still trying to sidestep the issue

Its ok. I come to expect that. It does not matter what the argument is. I see it in the catholic threads, the arminian/calvin threads, the baptism threads.

People over and over call other people names, Mock them, Say they believe things they do not. Yet they refuse to acknowledge that they do the same things.

Usually, I have found when people resort to these tactics. It’s because they do not really trust int heir own belief system, it becomes a coping mechanism to help them hide from the truth that they do the same thing.
See...you are describing your own approach here. You go to many forums to look at others but the whole time you are just seeing yourself in a mirror.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the righteous will be repaid on the earth,
How much more the wicked and the sinner!
The lambs will suffer the righteous judgment of GOD on this earth ,
but how much worse for those who rejected HIM .
Lambs suffer the righteous judgment of GOD , persecutions and tribulations of men , that we may be counted worthy
of the kingdom of GOD for which we do suffer . But there is a fate far worse than death . THE LAKE OF FIRE
awaits all who denied CHRIST JESUS . As for me i had far rather suffer the persecutions and tribulations of men
than to suffer the WRATH OF GOD for rejecting Christ .

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See...you are describing your own approach here. You go to many forums to look at others but the whole time you are just seeing yourself in a mirror.
No.

You still refuse to acknowledge your own sins.

Stop trying to do like the pharisees and judge others. When you need to judge yourself first.

Remove the log before you try to remove a spec.

I never claimed to be innocent.. You on the other. refuse to admit any wrongdoing. and just blame shift..

the whole world sees it

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All I know is brother......there are a lot of things you're not rightly dividing.
HE aint gonna tell you how he really believes . they never do .
This man believes that religoius idolarty is saying there is only one way to GOD
saying we have the only way . ITS part of deconstruction .
THEY attack all fundamentalism . WHICH in truth the false religions are FALSE
YET the lambs ARE RIGHT . THEIR WAY IS JESUS , they preach YOU MUST beleive in HIM
THIS HE DOES NOT AGREE WITH . HE believes there all fundamentalism is wrong .
HE is right when it comes to other religoins . BUT THE GOAL UNDER THE SOCIAL GOSPEL is
UNITY WITH ALL . remember that . He sees preaching JESUS as the only means to be saved
and if one rejects HIM they are damned as EXTREMINSIM , as in the way .
I bet he also believes the lie that says basically all religoins serve GOD , that man messed this up
by his own fundamnetal views . THAT really JESUS is just a way , not the ONLY WAY .
I would be suprised if he admits this . BUT if you watch what he teaches , YOU CAN SEE IT .
HE has been deconstructed to beleive the LIE . THE LIE that says so long as folks are doing good and have love
IT wont matter what religoin they did follow they gonna end up under the SAME GOD .
WELL , truth is , he is partly right . ALL THEM OTHER religoins DO serve the same god . BUT please understand
why i did not captilize that god . cause tis the devil not GOD .
GOD has chosen how to save the world . AND it aint through a lie that gives false hope to all
its through the preaching of the gospel . These folks are super slick too . so be on gaurd .
I recognize his language . I have seen it in many incluisivians . ITS why they often contradict even what they say .

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The lambs will suffer the righteous judgment of GOD on this earth ,
but how much worse for those who rejected HIM .
Lambs suffer the righteous judgment of GOD , persecutions and tribulations of men , that we may be counted worthy
of the kingdom of GOD for which we do suffer . But there is a fate far worse than death . THE LAKE OF FIRE
awaits all who denied CHRIST JESUS . As for me i had far rather suffer the persecutions and tribulations of men
than to suffer the WRATH OF GOD for rejecting Christ .
Oh…hello. I was expecting to see you in a different thread for some odd reason! Silly me. :)

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh…hello. I was expecting to see you in a different thread for some odd reason! Silly me. :)
Any thread that promotes the false social all inclusive gospel , IF I SEE it , expect me there to warn against it
and to POINT ONLY TO CHRIST . be encouraged . the inclusivians are not slowing down
nor do they take a day off , well I cant either . MY love for the peoples has me to stand and contend for the ONLY HOPE
there is , CHRIST JESUS , in hopes some will repent and BELEIVE .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, it’s very good to have love for the peoples.
Thus PREACH JESUS CHRIST and HE ALONE . that is LOVE for the end of one who loves HIM and thus beleived in HIM
is real good . But the end for those who denied him , believed not , rejected the gospel is real bad .
No one wants to suffer the wrath of GOD , the lake of fire . SO i have come to ensure they FOLLOW and BELIEVE IN CHRIST JESUS
cause if they do , THEY WONT . their end is forever with the KING . LOVE POINTS TO JESUS and no one else .

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
HE aint gonna tell you how he really believes . they never do .
This man believes that religoius idolarty is saying there is only one way to GOD
saying we have the only way . ITS part of deconstruction .
THEY attack all fundamentalism . WHICH in truth the false religions are FALSE
YET the lambs ARE RIGHT . THEIR WAY IS JESUS , they preach YOU MUST beleive in HIM
THIS HE DOES NOT AGREE WITH . HE believes there all fundamentalism is wrong .
HE is right when it comes to other religoins .

Keep it simple. You say that fundamentalism (religious ideology) is bad in other religions...but good in Christianity. That is false. ALL religious fundamentalism is from the flesh...from the religious outer man. God HATES religion in all forms...

God is NOT a respecter of persons. He doesn't permit in one religion what He condemns in others. You are believing a huge lie. Wake up from your religious sleep and Christ will give you light. Christianity is only a religion because of fallen men. Come out of Babylon. Come out of the Taliban Christianity.

So you need a LOT of instruction here. Are you willing to learn?
BUT THE GOAL UNDER THE SOCIAL GOSPEL is
UNITY WITH ALL . remember that . He sees preaching JESUS as the only means to be saved
and if one rejects HIM they are damned as EXTREMINSIM , as in the way .
I bet he also believes the lie that says basically all religoins serve GOD , that man messed this up
by his own fundamnetal views .
That's what YOU say. Not me. I say that God is merciful. And you freak out...because you HATE mercy. You only want mercy for yourself...and are very happy to look down on the poor...the afflicted, the suffering. They mean nothing to you. You want judgment...and you will get it.

So you embrace a dead religion based on beliefs you believe save you...and then you condemn the righteous, the poor and the meek...to feel smug in your religion?

Consider your ways.

THAT really JESUS is just a way , not the ONLY WAY .
I would be suprised if he admits this . BUT if you watch what he teaches , YOU CAN SEE IT .
HE has been deconstructed to beleive the LIE

The lie is to justify the flesh...claim to be as righteous as God...and judge others for not swallowing the propaganda.
. THE LIE that says so long as folks are doing good and have love
IT wont matter what religoin they did follow they gonna end up under the SAME GOD .

How many gods are there?

There is one God of ALL flesh. Jesus died for the sins of the whole world...and you deny this.

God decides on whom He will have mercy. You have no mercy. Let God do what HE wants. God is love. But you hate.
WELL , truth is , he is partly right . ALL THEM OTHER religoins DO serve the same god . BUT please understand
why i did not captilize that god . cause tis the devil not GOD .

You will be judged by your words.
GOD has chosen how to save the world . AND it aint through a lie that gives false hope to all
its through the preaching of the gospel . These folks are super slick too . so be on gaurd .
I recognize his language . I have seen it in many incluisivians . ITS why they often contradict even what they say .
You are following a man-made religion that believes in the death of Jesus...but not the life of Jesus. It's your dead Jesus fundamentalism...that has no love, no life, no mercy. You HATE that God loves people. God is merciful.

You hate children...Muslim children....Hindu children. You hate them all...because they honour their parents?

Shame on you and all who eat from the same trough as you.

Flee religious Babylon. Wake up to the Great Delusion.

Go to the cross. Stop trying to save your flesh.

It's God praising time!

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said there is only ONE WAY TO THE FATHER.......through HIM.
Sound it out sister , sound it out to the very last breath . The inclusivians are taking captive so many now
they are uniting all religoins under a lie of a false love that does not POINT to the gospel of CHRIST
but rather to just do good things . Satan desires only death for the peoples . He is already under the judgemnt of GOD
and he desires to take all of mankind with him . JESUS ALONE is the only Hope sister . WE Gonna POINT TO HE ALONE .
Let the KING be praised .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keep it simple. You say that fundamentalism (religious ideology) is bad in other religions...but good in Christianity. That is false. ALL religious fundamentalism is from the flesh...from the religious outer man. God HATES religion in all forms...

God is NOT a respecter of persons. He doesn't permit in one religion what He condemns in other? Christianity is only a religion because of fallen men. Come out of Babylon. Come out of the Taliban Christianity.

That's what YOU say. Not me. I say that God is merciful. And you freak out...because you HATE mercy. You only want mercy for yourself...and are very happy to look down on the poor...the afflicted, the suffering. They mean nothing to you. You want judgment...and you will get it.

So you embrace a dead religion based on beliefs you believe save you...and then you condemn the righteous, the poor and the meek...to feel smug in your religion?

Consider your ways.

The lie is to justify the flesh...claim to be as righteous as God...and judge others for not swallowing the propaganda.

How many gods are there?

There is one God of ALL flesh. Jesus died for the sins of the whole world...and you deny this.

God decides on whom He will have mercy. You have no mercy. Let God do what HE wants. God is love. But you hate.

You are following a man-made religion that believes in the death of Jesus...but not the life of Jesus. It's your dead Jesus fundamentalism...that has no love, no life, no mercy. You HATE that God loves people. God is merciful.

You hate children...Muslim children....Hindu children. You hate them all...because they honour their parents?

Mercy that leads to a lie aint mercy . Its deception wrapped up as mercy .
GODS MERCY IS JESUS CHRIST , not some other path . JESUS CHRIST . try and remember that .
As far as fundamentalism . Most who say they are fundamental , THEY AINT .
By fundamental , i mean BIBLE BELIEVING JESUS FOLLOWING Lambs .
You keep trying to twist things . But its you who give out both false hope , and a false mercy .
CAUSE GOD DOES DESIRE MERCY , ITS WHY HE SENT JESUS . HE didnt send budda , muhammed or the hindu
HE didnt say earn your way to heaven by good works . HE SAID BELIEVE YE IN MY SON . But you
oppose HIS MERCY and you offer up a false mercy that is not OF GOD , nor MERCY . ITS END is death .
HOW is death mercy . POINT TO JESUS , or step aside and let me do it . BUT STOP fighting against the true gospel
or you will be held accountable big time for what you did . Your mercy is not mercy , cause it wont point
to CHRIST ALONE . it gives out a false hope , a false love , a false mercy that all ends in the second death .
Satans version of mercy . HE DOES know how to say mercy , love , too you know . ONLY watch out .
HE desires the death of humanity , thus he is gonna twist mercy and love in a wrong direction .
AWAY FROM FAITH ALONE IN CHRIST , right into this other do good have love works . Satan knows how to beguile
unstable souls . JESUS has the lambs and they wont fall for it

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God is NOT a respecter of persons. He doesn't permit in one religion what He condemns in others. You are believing a huge lie. wake up from your sleep and Christ will give you light. Christianity is only a religion because of fallen men. Come out of Babylon. Come out of the Taliban Christianity.

Consider your ways.

How many gods are there?

It's God praising time!
You actually said something right . You actually said truth on this . You said wake up to the GREAT DELUSION .
YOUR RIGHT , that is what you are preaching . ON that you said truly . POINT TO CHRIST .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God is NOT a respecter of persons. He doesn't permit in one religion what He condemns in others. You are believing a huge lie. Wake up from your religious sleep and Christ will give you light. Christianity is only a religion because of fallen men. Come out of Babylon. Come out of the Taliban Christianity.

Consider your ways.

How many gods are there?

It's God praising time!
Look at all those false accusations . you say I hate muslim children , hindu children ,
No , i love them , its why i expose the lies you bring and point only to CHRIST and say YE MUST BELIEVE IN HIM to be saved .
Your reasoning is all decontruction and all carnal . They got you . I am so sorry for you
but till you repent i have to expose your lies . You reason through the lens of carnal men under deconstruction .
TRY the GOSPEL on for size , cause its the only THING GONNA SAVE ONE .

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You actually said something right . You actually said truth on this . You said wake up to the GREAT DELUSION .
YOUR RIGHT , that is what you are preaching . ON that you said truly . POINT TO CHRIST .
You don't know where Christ is. Someone says...look there goes Jesus...and in your simplicity you go running there. But you are missing the REAL Jesus bro.

You are so stuck in the Great Delusion it's over your head. Only your hat is still showing.

Go to the cross. Repent from your dead fundamentalism that has NO MERCY, no love, no life, no wisdom...only a dogmatic ideology that people are supposed to swallow in order to protect their flesh.

Reactions: faithfulness

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Epi, you spoke sometime recently about depression at thinking you would not be allowed back in. I’m assuming that was before the second time you were allowed back in.
Did you base that on Moses? And did you not note that Moses was at the transfiguration until some time later?
He failed to display Gods holiness, so one would assume he would be counted among the righteous? Except there he was, long BEFORE the second resurrection.
So…think about that as maybe the mercy of God to whoever He will - even toward those who fail in holiness…

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't know where Christ is. Someone says...look there goes Jesus...and in your simplicity you go running there. But you are missing the REAL Jesus bro.

You are so stuck in the Great Delusion it's over your head. Only your hat is still showing.

Go to the cross. Repent from your dead fundamentalism that has NO MERCY, no love, no life, no wisdom...only a dogmatic ideology that people are supposed to swallow in order to protect their flesh.
My friend its you who went running to another jesus and another gospel . You sound nothing like Christ or the apostels .
The only simliarity you have is you do preach do good works . But even the false can do that .
I was in boyscotts . WE did lots of good . Took care of the eldery , fed the poor . YET I WAS STILL LOST IN MY SIN
STILL not saved , and still headed to the lake of fire .
THE ONLY TRAIN OUT of that fire , IS JESUS . YOU GOTTA BELEIVE IN HIM .
Try preaching the gospel and not the false social one . Many people can do some good works
Even i did when i was still lost . Heck cornelious outshined them all , and at least he was
worshipping the one true GOD . even he had to hear the gospel and believe to be saved .
YET you say just like pope francis and others the grand lie . OH you dont have to beleive .
You gonna be held big time accountable . YOU put yourself up as a teacher and a prophet
and you teach this . GREATER condemnation awaits you , LEST YOU REPENT .
PS , if i didnt care for your soul and OTHERS , i would not say word , i would just let you and them all head down the wrong road .
BUT THEN if i didnt have the true love of GOD , I WOULDNT BE HIS . TIME TO POINT TO CHRIST , AND HE ALONE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I test all so called jesus s folks preach . AGAINST THE BIBLICAL ONE . YOU SHOULD TRY THAT TOO .

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Look at all those false accusations . you say I hate muslim children , hindu children ,

You would cast them into hell for sure. You would call saving them "Inclusivism" Admit it...be honest...not fundamentalist.
No , i love them , its why i expose the lies you bring and point only to CHRIST and say YE MUST BELIEVE IN HIM to be saved .

A child listens to their parents. You hate that. You have no idea what you are speaking of. Go to the mission field...and see if you stay hard-hearted like you are now. Go and learn something beyond your Sunday morning propaganda meetings. Go and see what real people look like.
Your reasoning is all decontruction and all carnal .

Religion is carnal. Mercy is spiritual. Fundamentalism is carnal (think Taliban). understand and compassion are spiritual.

You are very simple. Keep it simple. Don't stick your hand into what is not your concern...
They got you . I am so sorry for you

I am the Lord's and I'm warning you against judging others. God judges those outside the faith. And He will indeed have mercy on whoever He wants. You will no doubt be serving one of them in the next age. God is righteous in His judgments.

Go learn righteousness, humility, and the fear of th Lord. Abandon dead religious fundamentalism.
but till you repent i have to expose your lies .

You have swallowed the lie called the Great Delusion. Christianity is NOT a religion. The way of Christ is spiritual not carnal. You have completely missed the gospel. You are simply a product of your time...of your indoctrination.

Instead seek the Lord.
You reason through the lens of carnal men under deconstruction .
TRY the GOSPEL on for size , cause its the only THING GONNA SAVE ONE .
The gospel is about the power over sin. But you think it is a license to declare yourself saved IN your sins. And now you add sin to sin.

i will speak with you no further. Go to the cross.

Status
Not open for further replies.