How to Walk in Righteousness

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think God gives us these silly diversions to give us a temporary break from thinking so much.

Let there be clowns! Bring in the clowns! And so it was.

Reactions: Episkopos

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
So I'm hetero. Is that so bad? Do I need to get woke? Do I need to be bi-vocational?

So then you are a lady...but not a hetero lady?

More layers of the onion being peeled back....
What is the difference between hetero---and heteros?--you don't know Hebrew and basic Koine Greek.

My profile picture is me, a man, no need to hide behind a woman's skirt like you.

You are playing a dangerous game here, publically, on this forum, with me brother.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is the difference between hetero---and heteros?--you don't know Hebrew and basic Koine Greek.

My profile picture is me, a man, no need to hide behind a woman's skirt like you.

You are playing a dangerous game here, publically, on this forum, with me brother.
The man is being silly because you are being silly.

Reactions: Episkopos

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

You are taking yourself SO seriously here. And you are the only one doing so. That should tell you something.

Quit being a grump, old man. Go brae a kudu or something...

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
woza lapha, baba, ngizokukhombisa ukuthi ubani--you are playing a dangerous game whilst sitting comfortable in your house.
Is it as dangerous if he’s in an internet coffee shop instead of his house?

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Is it as dangerous if he’s in an internet coffee shop instead of his house?
Lollapalooza!!! Trying to be a "Christian" tough guy (gal). The whole thing is a sham. I'm not expecting him (her) to rock up in his (her) bakkie anytime soon. He (she) would probably freeze his (her) assets up here. :oops:

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh…I google translated what he said but then he deleted it.
He posted: Ngiza kuwe futhi akukho ongakwenza ngakho

It translated as: I'm coming at you and there's nothing you can do about it

Guess he gave it a second thought.

I never knew about google translate! I mean, I guess I did, on some periphery level. But it’s pretty neat.

That really does sound like a 13 year old…

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So practice what he preaches not what he does?

Do you ever call him out when he calls people bad names?
I call out what is plainly visible for all to see. Why do you think Pharisee is a bad word? Why do you think religious posturing is a bad thing? Why do you think dogmatic ideology is a derogatory term?

A good name to to be prized above many things. A bad name is what you cultivate for yourself for being a Pharisee who relies on religious posturing by spewing dogmatic ideology.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I call out what is plainly visible for all to see.
All? Or just your followers?

You know we do the same thing.. But when we do it is is evil?

Why do you think Pharisee is a bad word?
lol. Thats funny, You call people pharisees who look or act nothing like them.. so I love when you call people pharisees. But still. don;t complain if someone calls you something, then you call them something. Lets not excuse our win ok??
Why do you think religious posturing is a bad thing? Why do you think dogmatic ideology is a derogatory term?

A good name to to be prized above many things. A bad name is what you cultivate for yourself for being a Pharisee who relies on religious posturing by spewing dogmatic ideology.
Its bad when it is not true.

Its bad when you cry out or your followers cry out when people call you names. yet you say its ok when you call them names

Its called being a hypocrite. DO what I say not what i do..

You should be an example

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
All? Or just your followers?

You know we do the same thing.. But when we do it is is evil?

You would need more experience in the heavenly walk (or any experience thereof)...to discern the clever lies of the enemy...and you would need to be crucified to the flesh...to discern the outer religious man puffing himself up against the knowledge of God.
lol. Thats funny,

Humour can sometimes pass through the outer man defenses into the inner man.
You call people pharisees who look or act nothing like them

So you don't wear long robes...but maybe dresses and stuff... but you aren't seeing why Jesus was so upset with them. THEY claimed to see. THEY claimed to be righteous. And you are doing the very same things...using Jesus as an excuse the same way they used Moses as an excuse. If you could see that, then you could turn your way around to line up with humility and the fear of the Lord.
.. so I love when you call people pharisees. But still. don;t complain if someone calls you something, then you call them something. Lets not excuse our win ok??

You know how many things I've been called here. But I see that as to my credit. I am blessed because I am hated for the sake of the truth. You should be happy for me...and even with me! :) All you need to cease from is vain religion that brings NO LIFE. Instead turn to God. Go to the cross...and be FREE. Be filled with the Spirit, love and joy. :)
Its bad when it is not true.

It can bring eternal judgment. That's why I'm careful to only speak EXACTLY what I'm seeing. If I throw in some light-hearted comments it's to diffuse the hatred I get from the outer man...and the devil that has fooled SO MANY religious believers. I try to keep it light...not taking myself...or others...so seriously.
Its bad when you cry out or your followers cry out when people call you names. yet you say its ok when you call them names

Followers of Christ, you mean. I get called evil names. But I point out what is really going on to try getting the inner man to say...STOP...and surrender their soul to God...to actually be seated in heavenly places..instead of just pretending to be.
Its called being a hypocrite. DO what I say not what i do..

You should be an example
Why do you say that? Why do you think I should be an example? You think I'm a false teacher. You think I'm telling you lies. So do I speak seriously to you? No way. I don't condemn you...I rebuke you. Do you see the difference? Look up rebuking. I have the authority to rebuke...and God will back me up. Wait and see.
But see, I don't want to get too serious here. We are not face to face...just in a chat room. Chatting about the things of God. (I said things plural...but Jesus isn't plural. There's only One of Him.)

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh…I google translated what he said but then he deleted it.
He posted: Ngiza kuwe futhi akukho ongakwenza ngakho

It translated as: I'm coming at you and there's nothing you can do about it

Guess he gave it a second thought.

I never knew about google translate! I mean, I guess I did, on some periphery level. But it’s pretty neat.

That really does sound like a 13 year old…
Another nasty bible lady, maybe???

Certainly not motivate by love...maybe the devil? Maybe a love of evil? A god of violence?

Anyway, we all know what to expect from him (her). Totally exposed.

Johann needs to start his/her own threat...did I say threat? I meant thread. :rolleyes:

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You would need more experience in the heavenly walk (or any experience thereof)...to discern the clever lies of the enemy...and you would need to be crucified to the flesh...to discern the outer religious man puffing himself up against the knowledge of God.
lol Well since you do not know me. You assume alot of things.. I have experienced Christ and his walk many times over 40 plus years.

Humour can sometimes pass through the outer man defenses into the inner man.
Calling people things they are not is not funny.. But to each his own
So you don't wear long robes...but maybe dresses and stuff... but you aren't seeing why Jesus was so upset with them. THEY claimed to see. THEY claimed to be righteous. And you are doing the very same things...using Jesus as an excuse the same way they used Moses as an excuse. If you could see that, then you could turn your way around to line up with humility and the fear of the Lord.
I never claimed to be righteous. Your slanderous lies continue.'

They rejected his salvation. and claimed it was by how good they were they were saved. Is this not what your doing??
You know how many things I've been called here. But I see that as to my credit. I am blessed because I am hated for the sake of the truth. You should be happy for me...and even with me! :) All you need to cease from is vain religion that brings NO LIFE. Instead turn to God. Go to the cross...and be FREE. Be filled with the Spirit, love and joy. :)
your not hated for the sake of the truth my friend. And I do not hate you.. But you seem to have this complex that everyone hates you..

It can bring eternal judgment. That's why I'm careful to only speak EXACTLY what I'm seeing. If I throw in some light-hearted comments it's to diffuse the hatred I get from the outer man...and the devil that has fooled SO MANY religious believers. I try to keep it light...not taking myself...or others...so seriously.
Yet you do it all the time. Are you not afraid of eternal judgment?
Followers of Christ, you mean. I get called evil names. But I point out what is really going on to try getting the inner man to say...STOP...and surrender their soul to God...to actually be seated in heavenly places..instead of just pretending to be.
The inner man has no power. God has to do the changes.. You can say stop all you want. but wihtout the power of God. all you will find is self righteousness.

I would worry about first getting people saved, then worry about their christian growth.. Far to many people focus on how good people are. and forget that they need saved first.

Thats what the jews did..
Why do you say that? Why do you think I should be an example?
Why? Because you should practice what you preach.. Otherwise you are just a hypocrite.. and are not following the good example of christ
You think I'm a false teacher. You think I'm telling you lies. So do I speak seriously to you? No way. I don't condemn you...I rebuke you. Do you see the difference? Look up rebuking. I have the authority to rebuke...and God will back me up. Wait and see.
But see, I don't want to get too serious here. We are not face to face...just in a chat room. Chatting about the things of God. (I said things plural...but Jesus isn't plural. There's only One of Him.)
lol

See here you go with your arrogance again.

You rebuke people then they rebuke you. and what in the end happens?

people look at Gods people like they are little kids rebuking each other..

and then we wonder why no one wants anything to do with christianity

forever

Jul 7, 2021
Kampen
Faith
Christian
Country
Netherlands
Please like, subscribe, and leave a comment on the youtube channel.

... problem with these themes is that they are 'non-themes'

in all prophets God explains how "this body of us is NOT made by Him"
and is "the detestable abomination" , "the horrible image" ,
as the thing "made by the fingers of Adam" -- long story ;

He deeply hates this flesh ,
and / as thhe reason that Christ had to come to here , to save the soul from her prison ,
saying in Isaiah "my servant will go to the land far-away [=earth]
and for a short while will not be as pretty as we see him now ,
but will appear in that horrible idol [=this body]"

therefore your premise , sorry , is useless .

Reactions: Johann

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
... problem with these themes is that they are 'non-themes'

in all prophets God explains how "this body of us is NOT made by Him"
and is "the detestable abomination" , "the horrible image" ,
as the thing "made by the fingers of Adam" -- long story ;

This is Gnosticism...as enjoyed by some members here. The flesh is NOT evil. It is the flesh NATURE that is evil. So you need correction and to learn. God created the flesh. And Jesus wore the same flesh as we do.
He deeply hates this flesh ,
and / as thhe reason that Christ had to come to here , to save the soul from her prison ,
saying in Isaiah "my servant will go to the land far-away [=earth]
and for a short while will not be as pretty as we see him now ,
but will appear in that horrible idol [=this body]"

therefore your premise , sorry , is useless .
You have much to learn and much to turn away from. Please re-listen to the video..but this time with an open mind. Pray for God to direct you.

Status
Not open for further replies.