How to Walk in Righteousness

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Marvel not , it will get much worse in this world against the true lambs who do not conform to this every growing many path lie to GOD .
Racism goes too far. He was racist against a person and asked racist stuff about another. I hope more people reported him.. That is too much..

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe has other meanings but for one thing it's a living parable for Jesus coming for His bride Israel and after labouring and ministering in order to obtain her, He ended up with a Gentile bride (Leah) instead (for the most part).....so then He has to labour for another cycle of time (through His Body the church) in order to finally obtain the first object of His love, Rachel/Israel.
When he fulfilled her week . . . the 70th week . . .

Much love!

Reactions: Lizbeth

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm the one calling out the racism. I see many here who hold anti-Catholic, anti-Semetic views...

Your faux virtue signalling hides the truth.
Typical, you always hide from the truth

You made racist comments. For once in your life confess you were in error. or is that too hard, Stop blaming everyone else for your own sins.

Reactions: amigo de christo

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm the one calling out the racism. I see many here who hold anti-Catholic, anti-Semetic views...

Your faux virtue signalling hides the truth.
Typically accusing others of what you yourself do. If you would acknowledge, and move on, that would be good.

Much love!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It does not matter really. making racist comments like that is uncalled for and unchristlike.
oh i agree . I am just so used to it it bounces right off . But i do agree my friend .
This generation of the liberal social gospel , of love and tolerance , YEAH its shows tolerance to all paths
tolerance and acceptance to sins , But it has no room or place for truth . The most so called open minded liberal age
has become very open minded to seductions and falsehoods but very closed minded to aboslute truth . Just a reminder .
I knew where this was all heading . it was never about the guise they sold it under . It was never about
love , unity , tolerance . It was about changing the hearts and minds of the people
to make them ready to come against the one enemy they wanted gone . ALL reminder of TRUTH and all who do speak truth .
This was never about equality , it was about RIDDING the land of the truth and convincing a peoples
that biblical christains are the problem . that absolute truth is the problem . That saying there is only one way to GOD is the problem .
And they got them pretty convinced my friend . This world is ripe for the beast and its solution .
The very solution they have longed for . RID the earth of truth , rid the earth of them dangerous non lovers of humanity
who wont conform . IT will get worse . much worse and quite quickly too . So be it . the lambs have CHRIST
and tis HE we gonna point too no matter the cost .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Typically accusing others of what you yourself do. If you would acknowledge, and move on, that would be good.

Much love!
Pride is a hard thing to break. If we can not confess our own sins. We are in deep trouble.

If we cannot confess and try to teach others. We tend to lead them down the same path

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Much love!
I call out racism...because it isn't Christian and goes against the love of God.

But you can be smug.

I have the courage to do what many others would if they were willing to be hounded by those whose obscuring of the truth is their religion.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That was you, my friend! And who is the accuser of the brethren? Not always the devil, there are many who accuse.

Much love!
Oh yes it was me . and i stand guilty in his eyes of being a racist KKK , and for what , cause i said and say JESUS ALONE
is the only way to GOD . THAT one must believe . I embrace the persecution with joy .
for JESUS once said BLESSED are you when you are persecuted for HIS sake and the gospels . I weep for EPI
he has no idea the path he is on is leading right to destruction . I can only pray he repents fast . I desire only GOOD for the man .
But remember , JESUS said marvel not if the world hates you , IT HATED HIM FIRST .
We shall march on in the LORD and be sounding out the ONLY LIFE SAVING GOSPEL THERE IS .
They shall not move us from our course , FOR THE LORD IS WITH the Lambs

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I call out racism...because it isn't Christian and goes against the love of God.

But you can be smug.

I have the courage to do what many others would if they were willing to be hounded by those whose obscuring of the truth is their religion.
You dont call out racism by being racist yourself.

don’t be telling everyone how you rebuke others when you refuse to be rebuked yourself. Especially when you are in the wrong.

You may get a few people to follow you. But most will see right through you

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Consigning all non-fundamentalists to hell is what extremists like the Taliban do. To them everybody is too liberal. They are SO far to the right that anyone with any decency is seen as the most despicable of leftists. To them everyone is a leftists...but them...and did I mention it? yes, those leftists are going to hell. But not the rightist extremists...no God loves them. :rolleyes: It's too easy to judge others in a bid for self-justification. I'm calling it out on my own thread. There are innocent people here whom you all are polluting.

Nice religion there folks. Certainly has nothing to do with the lord.

Last edited:
Reactions: faithfulness

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Consigning all non-fundamentalists to hell is what extremists like the Taliban do. To them everybody is too liberal. They are SO far to the right that anyone with any decency is seen as the most despicable of leftists. To them everyone is a leftists...but them...and did I mention it? yes, they are going to hell. It's too easy to judge others in a bid for self-justification. I'm calling it out on my own thread. There are innocent people here whom you all are polluting.

Nice religion there folks. Certainly has nothing to do with the lord.
Just to make sure I'm understanding you, you are comparing all who have called out your racist remarks, you are comparing us all to the Taliban, is that correct?

Much love!

Status
Not open for further replies.