How to Walk in Righteousness

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
fear not epi nor this ever changing world . preach Christ to all that has breath .
Fear not man nor society . This world is fast changing to become as one under the all inclusive lie .
fear it not . JUST preach Christ and his gospel no matter the cost . I tried to warn us we will be seen
as haters , racists and all for our love of CHRIST and the gospel which saves the souls of those who do believe

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just to make sure I'm understanding you, you are comparing all who have called out your racist remarks, you are comparing us all to the Taliban, is that correct?

Much love!
Those elites who are really pushing in this all inclusive agenda ,
HAVE BEEN teaching that very idea . THAT folks like me are no different and no less dangerous than the taliban .
Whether or not epi , YET BELIEVES that i dont know . But on the path he is on , HE soon will , if he does not already .
I have seen this thing growing mark . I make no apologies to anyone for preaching CHRIST
nor willl i ever stop . I will not buy this lie they preach . I stand on CHRIST ALONE as the only means for salvation
and that if one wants to be saved , BELIEVE YE IN CHRIST JESUS . THEY aint taking my HOPE away from me .
I just sorrow for them .

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm the one calling out the racism. I see many here who hold anti-Catholic, anti-Semetic views...Hatred for people of other religions...races???

Your faux virtue signalling hides the truth.
Well, I am certainly anti-anything that is false and leads people to perdition......but I hate no-one. I do not hate Catholic people and I do not hate Jewish people...I do not hate any people. And I'm sure nobody else here does either...nothing in their posts even suggests it.

But it's obvious to anyone reading along that you periodically throw sand in everyone's eyes to try and distract from the truth of what is being said. Pretty transparent and tiresome. :rolleyes:

Praying for your soul.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I am certainly anti-anything that is false and leads people to perdition......but I hate no-one. I do not hate Catholic people and I do not hate Jewish people...I do not hate any people. And I'm sure nobody else here does either...nothing in their posts even suggests it.

But it's obvious to anyone reading along that you periodically throw sand in everyone's eyes to try and distract from the truth of what is being said. Pretty transparent and tiresome. :rolleyes:

Praying for your soul.
Amen,

We are to love even our enemy. Not saying I have never seen hate in a chatroom, I would be wrong. But the ones being accused of it. I have not seen it..

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh yes it was me . and i stand guilty in his eyes of being a racist KKK , and for what , cause i said and say JESUS ALONE
is the only way to GOD . THAT one must believe . I embrace the persecution with joy .
for JESUS once said BLESSED are you when you are persecuted for HIS sake and the gospels . I weep for EPI
he has no idea the path he is on is leading right to destruction . I can only pray he repents fast . I desire only GOOD for the man .
But remember , JESUS said marvel not if the world hates you , IT HATED HIM FIRST .
We shall march on in the LORD and be sounding out the ONLY LIFE SAVING GOSPEL THERE IS .
They shall not move us from our course , FOR THE LORD IS WITH the Lambs
That's pretty strong and clear opposition to, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, and no one comes to the Father but by me." Of course that's Jesus. Not Buddha, not Vishnu, and not Quetzalcoatl.

There's no racism, of course! Jesus saves all who come to Him. All!

Much love!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Praying for your soul.
its quite obvious my dear sister . Remember these words well . they too are in the bible and it will help us .
FOR MY LOVE AM I HATED . I am for peace but when i speak they are for war .
There truly is nothing new under the sun . They will think for our love that we are haters
they will hate us because of our love . Epi needs to repent asap and turn to the glorious life saving gosple of the LORD .
My desire is good for them all . ITS WHY i wont let anyone believe a lie but rather point to CHRIST ALONE , his gospel alone .
For There simply is no other name whereby we may saved.

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

You think all Catholics are going to hell. That they are NOT Christian at all. You said it. And you said the Israelites in the wilderness were Jews, nothing to take seriously..yet

1 Cor. 10:11 “Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

If you don't take the bible seriously I hope that some here will not follow your example.

Praying for your soul.
Throwing sand... that's a wilderness ploy. What I'm doing periodically is cleaning the filthiness in this thread...it's called house-cleaning.

Reactions: faithfulness

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You think all Catholics are going to hell. That they are NOT Christian at all. You said it. And you said the Israelites in the wilderness were Jews, nothing to take seriously..yet

1 Cor. 10:11 “Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

If you don't take the bible seriously I hope that some here will not follow your example.

Throwing sand... that's a wilderness ploy. What I'm doing periodically is cleaning the filthiness in this thread...it's called house-cleaning.
You cant clean anything while your spewing racist trash and refuse to repent

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I call out racism...because it isn't Christian and goes against the love of God.

But you can be smug.

I have the courage to do what many others would if they were willing to be hounded by those whose obscuring of the truth is their religion.
I think you just falsely accuse of racism because it's the handiest rock you have to throw. Then you have to double down and justify yourself in doing so. Accusing others seems to be just what you do.

Much love!

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm not calling you racist trash. I'm not trying to spew you out. I'm trying to show what radical fundamentalism does to people.

People will always think the best of themselves...as you all do...justifying yourselves by taking the best verses for yourselves..and the bad verses left for non-fundamentalists. Like those who go early to the gatherings to eat up all the food...leaving the poor hungry....taking righteousness away from the righteous.

But as you gorge on your own religious egos...you don't realize that you are building on a foundation of sand.

God is righteous. Nothing pretend about it.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Namecalling, racist, filth, whatever it is, we are admonished,

Ephesians 4:29 KJV
Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

Let's keep this firmly in mind lest we be pulled down into the same hole.

Much love!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not calling you racist trash. I'm not trying to spew you out. I'm trying to show what radical fundamentalism does to people.

People will always think the best of themselves...as you all do...justifying yourselves by taking the best verses for yourselves..and the bad verses left for non-fundamentalists. Like those who go early to the gatherings to eat up all the food...leaving the poor hungry..taking righteousness away from the righteous.

But as you gorge on your own religious egos...you don't realize that you are building on a foundation of sand.

God is righteous. Nothing pretend about it.
Dude, You made racist remarks about a sister and brother. Then in another thread made more racist remarks.

Stop denying it and trying it hide from it.

This will not go away until you man up and repent. And stop blaming everyone else for your sins

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Dude, You made racist remarks about a sister and brother. Then in another thread made more racist remarks.

Stop denying it and trying it hide from it.

This will not go away until you man up and repent. And stop blaming everyone else for your sins
Because you always project what you are doing on others...I leave you to digest your own words.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because you always project what you are doing on others...I leave you to digest your own words.
I never made racist remarks to people. Thats on you my friend

You keep blame shifting. Don’t blame other people for your own sins, Acknowledge them, Thats what a child of God would do. He would not hide behind his or her sins. They confess the to one another..

You can;t go telling people how holy they have to be, then act the way you do by sinning against others then refusing to repent.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can;t go telling people how holy they have to be, then act the way you do by sinning against others then refusing to repent.
Well, actually you can, if that's what's in your heart. I mean, not forever, but for a season. It becomes a bit maddening for those who are responding in sincerity, expecting a response back in kind. But you can go on a long time in that way if you've a mind to.

Much love!

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I never made racist remarks to people. Thats on you my friend

You keep blame shifting. Don’t blame other people for your own sins, Acknowledge them, Thats what a child of God would do. He would not hide behind his or her sins. They confess the to one another..

I never said you did. You got involved in this....so then maybe you felt guilty...???

You have adopted the mob mentality right now...taking offense for what another did. That's your self-righteousness at work...looking for affirmation in the mob. You don't even see what you are doing. Not everything is about you... Those who I rebuked know who they are.

What a mess.

You have the perpetrators and then the self-righteousness of the posturers flares up to circle the wagons and create a mob. Nothing even close to Christian in any of it. But that doesn't matter..because you're all saved right?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, actually you can, if that's what's in your heart. I mean, not forever, but for a season. It becomes a bit maddening for those who are responding in sincerity, expecting a response back in kind. But you can go on a long time in that way if you've a mind to.

Much love!
Sadly you’re right, to many people do that. May even have done that myself..

Reactions: marks

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never said you did. You got involved in this....so then maybe you felt guilty...???

You have adopted the mob mentality right now...taking offense for what another did. That's your self-righteousness at work...looking for affirmation in the mob. You don't even see what you are doing. Not everything is about you... Those who I rebuked know who they are.

What a mess.

You have the perpetrators and then the self-righteousness of the posturers flares up to circle the wagons and create a mob. Nothing even close to Christian in any of it. But that doesn't matter..because you're all saved right?
I am just rebuking you for what you did. Like you say you feel you have to rebuke everyone else.

You could easily repent or ask forgiveness.. But instead you keep denying you did anything wrong and keep trying to blame everyone else.

lets see some humility in there and see if you can admit you were wrong. And you were racist.. in what you have said.

Reactions: amigo de christo

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sadly you’re right, to many people do that. May even have done that myself..
I think we just have to stay honest with ourselves, in other words, humble. Being willing to make right any wrong. What we say comes out from our hearts, so we need to examine ourselves, seeking to know - to actually know - what is in my heart.

Much love!

Reactions: Eternally Grateful
Status
Not open for further replies.