How to Walk in Righteousness

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When one follows men and has devoted themselves unto men , expect not correction .
They will follow their prophet no matter where he leads them .
And those whose praise is of men , will also not correct their followers .
I have watched these two . All we can do is warn , remind and follow Christ .
Sadly, there are a few others who are being drawn in..

Reactions: amigo de christo

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why would I report some one. Is not that ill intent? Are not all idle words heard from above? Is there anything hidden from the eyes of The Lord?

Nothing.
You did yet the Isa 28 out of just a few words, perhaps it is time to give meaning to the 14 year old Chinese dream.

Perhaps
The teacher in the dream may have appeared Chinese and it sounded Chinese but have you ever considered that they are not Chinese at all? And perhaps that is why you can not speak Chinese.

I'm hearing Mark's influence here. :rolleyes:
But thank you for responding.
No, thank you!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is a good thing that happened yesterday. There for all the world to see
We need to understand about people, yes, but I don't like seeing children of God torn into. But yes, there must be some heresies (division into sects) so that those who are approved may be known.

Much love!

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why climb a lie when the truth can set you free and carry you through the doors into paradise .
THE LIE cannot enter . JESUS IS THE WAY and has made the way .
The great bishop of our souls , the only name whereby we may be saved .
He has went to prepare a place for the lambs .
HE is with us and shall be with us even unto the end . Follow not the all inclusive lie
for no matter how hard they climb , no matter how high they build their tower to heaven
IT WILL NEVER REACH . THE LIE will never enter in through the door into the gates of the heavenly city prepared ofGOD
and of the lamb . FOLLOW CHRIST . BELIEVE YE IN HIM .
I tell us all the more i point to CHRIST the greater my joy abounds within me . LET ALL PRAISE THE GLORIOUS LORD .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You keep saying that lol. I wondered at how you hated Epi more than you hated me yet I was the one you put on ignore. It’s odd.
No one hates you or epi . ITS THE DOCTRINE you all preach that is hated .
OUr desire is only GOOD for you . but no matter how much we love it seems the more we are hated .
DO you really THINK you were worse than me ,
DO you .
DO you really think i think that .
I WAS the worst . BUT GOD has set me free in CHRIST and given me ALL HOPE IN HE ALONE
THAT is WHO i point too and my prayers are for YOU to learn it and do the same .

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ya....that's boring.

Get to heaven? I answered that as you asked. You think heaven only exists in the future? That being holy as God is holy is not yet possible even through resurrection power? Do you realize that the next age is on a new earth? How far are you along on your bible reading? Did you peek to see what happens at the end?

If someone is not born from above they cannot walk in Zion... pretty straightforward...no?
Maybe you forgot to answer

let me rephrase the question

Why will be those who will spend eternity in christ as apposed to spending an eternity with Satan and his angels..(hell)

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one hates you or epi . ITS THE DOCTRINE you all preach that is hated .
OUr desire is only GOOD for you . but no matter how much we love it seems the more we are hated .
DO you really THINK you were worse than me ,
DO you .
DO you really think i think that .
I WAS the worst . BUT GOD has set me free in CHRIST and given me ALL HOPE IN HE ALONE
THAT is WHO i point too and my prayers are for YOU to learn it and do the same .
They think anyone who disagrees with them are attacking them

and they must hate them also..

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
oh no amigo, a contender for the award!!
Nope . i seek not awards from men . THE PRIZE . THE PRIZE OF THE HIGH CALLING OF CHRIST .
That i may be found in him not having my own righteousness , BUT THE TRUE RIGHTEOUSNESS
of GOD which is by FAITH IN CHRIST WHOM HE DID SEND . I was the WORST
and the truth is , even now . EVEN NOW i KNOW the ONLY GOODNESS IN ME IS CHRIST .
HE ALONE IS MY HOPE . BETTER MAKE HIM YOURS and stop this all inclusive nonsense . IT WONT SAVE ANYONE .
ONLY JESUS SAVES . SO preach or speak this , BELIEVE YE IN JESUS CHRIST .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What if the New Covenant was not a way to condemn the world for not believing fast enough...but rather the Son of God seeking a Bride?
What if all the verses about belonging to Him was in that context...cleaving to Him...loving Him.

What if Jesus was not trying to condemn the world but save it?

What if the righteous were already accepted...it was the sinners He came to convince to repent from their ways?

What if God held those who claimed to see to a higher standard than the righteous?

What if attacking the righteous made people forfeit their own salvation? Judge not lest you be judged.

What if??????
My answer to your entire egotistical rant is that you exhibit strong narcissistic tendencies with overtones of surrealism written is a form of esotericism that only the initiated of your group can understand ; your cult!

Why don't you get off the mike in the other room and open the door where we live and come in and really share your Christian walk with us as we can with you. I'm sure you would be delighted to let us know how your walk is going or how you are living in the Spirit these days. With all that meekness, love, hope, self-control, righteousness and patience and perseverance you keep exhibiting we want to hear all of it.

Maybe you cannot or are not allowed for anyone to see or touch you until you have been perfected again and gone back into Christ into to the heavenly realm. My real Savior did that you know and you are not any Jesus Christ I'm afraid.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe you forgot to answer

let me rephrase the question

Why will be those who will spend eternity in christ as apposed to spending an eternity with Satan and his angels..(hell)
Rephrasing yourself by trying to ask a question by a statement rather than a question doesn’t clear anything up. And the fact that it’s an incomplete sentence and also shows terrible command of English surely doesn’t help! The misspelling is minor in comparison to all that.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rephrasing yourself by trying to ask a question by a statement rather than a question doesn’t clear anything up. And the fact that it’s an incomplete sentence and also shows terrible command of English surely doesn’t help!
So your saying you can not understand my question>

Or you’re afraid to answer. Because deep inside you know if you truly answer it the way you want you will be exposed. Or be forced to admit you’re wrong?

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My answer to your entire egotistical rant is that you exhibit strong narcissistic tendencies with overtones of surrealism written is a form of esotericism that only the initiated of your group can understand ; your cult!

Why don't you get off the mike in the other room and open the door where we live and come in and really share your Christian walk with us as we can with you. I'm sure you would be delighted to let us know how your walk is going or how you are living in the Spirit these days. With all that meekness, love, hope, self-control, righteousness and patience and perseverance you keep exhibiting we want to hear all of it.

Maybe you cannot or are not allowed for anyone to see or touch you until you have been perfected again and gone back into Christ into to the heavenly realm. My real Savior did that you know and you are not any Jesus Christ I'm afraid.
Thank you for your kind words Apak.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Or you’re afraid to answer. Because deep inside you know if you truly answer it the way you want you will be exposed. Or be forced to admit you’re wrong?
I’m saying it wasn’t in question form, was an incomplete sentence, and was impossible to discern or make sense of.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Unless you are born again, you cannot see or enter the kingdom of God. Born of the Spirit.

Much love!

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.