How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Devin!! Im doing well, thank you!

Today I did some pregnancy exercises and learned a lot of helpful tips on birth and delivery. At 4 months, I am showing and getting bigger around my stomach. Soon, we will find out the gender of the baby.
I pray you both continue to do well.
Let peace rule your soul to decrease stress. Keep up your health for you & the baby's sake.
The FUN starts once the little one gets here !
HAPPY LANDINGS!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today began my training at the pregnancy resource center to become a client advocate. To see the women come in and observe their emotions as we did services made me realize the weight of ministry and how serious it is.

Being around the other staff and volunteers was so uplifting. No matter how dark and evil this world gets, knowing God is on the move in countless peoples lives is the best way I know how to keep from being cynical.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm having a good day. I've been working on 4-dimensional physics and found some solutions. Fun stuff. I'm hoping someone can use this theory of mine to fix global warming. That is the reason why I work on it. Cheers!

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
great Bible verse, glad that everybody is doing well, my day was great yesturday, went out to lunch with mom & dad & then went to the new store again in town

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hey, I hope everyone's doing well. I will be going out with family today which I so love. I want to have fun and enjoy spending time with those I love. I am much better, only a tiny bit of sickness left like my nose is still a tiny bit runny and stuck, sore throat is gone but I'm just not sure about my headache yet. Thanks for the prayers.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My brother in law died yesterday, he had a massive stroke or heart attack or something. He had just moved away to another state with his sister just months ago. He will be missed. I went for my walks and remembered seeing him walking too. It seems strange and eerie that I won't be seeing him again.

My relationship with the Lord is getting better it seems. I hear from them more often which is really nice.

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So sorry to hear @dev553344, I'm glad your relationship with the Lord is getting better!
Thanks, glad you're feeling better. I'm just a little sad today. Larry never got a good life to live. He had some mental retardation and was like an 8 year old his whole life. It's just sad to see someone struggle so much and then have it end badly. He was sad last time I talk to him. He had a minor stroke and heart attack and called me to tell me.

I helped my Father take care of him a little for several years. He brought me much happiness from the Lord.

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i'm sorry to hear about that devin, hope you are doing better, my day was great yesturday, just got back from church, learned a lesson about shareing the Gospel & loving your neighbor

Reactions: dev553344

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@dev553344 Im sorry to hear about your brother-in-law's passing. I remember other times you've mentioned him.

My day has been good. Im trying to incorporate less processed foods into our diet. So after these cookies and chips are gone, we'll just be sticking with fruit, veggies, and nuts for snacks.

The biggest way to cut down would be to bake our bread from scratch. Ive done it before and the bread was so tasty. I enjoyed it. This morning, I made biscuits from a can that I didn't enjoy. Those can be made from scratch too.

I think its fine to eat processed food at times but I want to try and stick with natural foods and snacks for every day so I wont be getting them from the store anymore.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@dev553344 Im sorry to hear about your brother-in-law's passing. I remember other times you've mentioned him.

My day has been good. Im trying to incorporate less processed foods into our diet. So after these cookies and chips are gone, we'll just be sticking with fruit, veggies, and nuts for snacks.

The biggest way to cut down would be to bake our bread from scratch. Ive done it before and the bread was so tasty. I enjoyed it. This morning, I made biscuits from a can that I didn't enjoy. Those can be made from scratch too.

I think its fine to eat processed food at times but I want to try and stick with natural foods and snacks for every day so I wont be getting them from the store anymore.
Thanks Wynona. It hit me pretty hard, harder than I thought it would. When my Great Aunt died it was peace that I felt. She was really old and didn't want to live anymore. It's quite a different story when someone 52 years old dies tragically.

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thanks Wynona. It hit me pretty hard, harder than I thought it would. When my Great Aunt died it was peace that I felt. She was really old and didn't want to live anymore. It's quite a different story when someone 52 years old dies tragically.
I'm so sorry you're feeling a little sad today. I hope you feel better soon. Yeah it's sad when people who are important to us gets sick or dies. Even if they're really old, it's still sad to lose them but at least you would feel more at peace because you know they've lived a long life and lived out their life already in full rather than someone who has a shorter life, but I think he would be considered as one going to heaven though, right? He had a mental retardation of an 8 yr old so he was like a child, having the mentality of a child and all children, those being child-like according to the bible go to heaven so you can be happy about that dev553344! Love, thelord's_pearl <3

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Today I went out with family and it was pretty great! I had English breakfast tea and coffee in the morning and then in the afternoon I had a Matcha green tea latte and London fog (greedy, I know! lol) After we went for an hour walk and then we went for dinner. Then we went to buy groceries and in that, there were more goodies. The only thing I didn't quite like was that the weather was cold, but it was considered pretty good because I don't think I put my hood on until it was snowing, which was when we walked back to the car. :)

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i'm glad that everybody is doing well here, my day was great yesturday, went to church, came home, watched DVD's & T.V.

Reactions: dev553344

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today is hopefully like yesterday because Ive gotten into pregnancy stretches and exercises. I usually do them after my chores in the afternoon. Each time I try, it gets easier and more enjoyable. It has also improved my sleep.

The cookies and potato chips have run out. Im replacing them as lunch items with fruit and cashews. Im hoping to set a good example for when baby arrives. By making simple swaps in our groceries over time, Im hoping we can eat mostly natural foods.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yesterday started with the Sneaky Labrador pooping on my bed, and went downhill from there. I don't think she likes the time change; to her digestive system's internal clock, her dog walk comes an hour too late.

Last edited: