How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It's sunny here too. I will probably go out for walks today and enjoy some sun! Cheers!
how was your walk? Did you go out in the sun? I did! it was nice/ok. At first I was wearing just right but after I was a little sweating that I could've worn a thinner jacket so that's what I didn't like about being out today but overall it was nice. I went to a group walk and then talked to the leader basically so I socialized a bit and then I bought something to drink and eat and then went home. Now I'm writing this.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
how was your walk? Did you go out in the sun? I did! it was nice/ok. At first I was wearing just right but after I was a little sweating that I could've worn a thinner jacket so that's what I didn't like about being out today but overall it was nice. I went to a group walk and then talked to the leader basically so I socialized a bit and then I bought something to drink and eat and then went home. Now I'm writing this.
Sounds fun. Yes I went for walks in the sun. It was nice. I'm just getting back online now.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Been trying to take advantage of the cool weather property Spring cleaning jump start. Did get about 2 acres mowed with the push mower, which I like to use and collect the grass to compost. And burning while keeping a check on the wind. Have 10 rows planted in the garden. 8 baby goats still cute and comical. A couple getting big fast and one a runt, tiny, is bottle feeding, doesn’t seem aggressive to get his turn with his mom, so have to do a bit of milking each day. Like to keep their stalls and coral tidy so poop duty a few times a day. LOL @Lambano I get ya the poopy stuff!

Suppose to have high winds and rain storm late this afternoon and likely through the night.

God Bless ya’all

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
today I washed all the dishes. I also drank tea and water, what I like and I packed away my tv cupboard a lot of things since we're on the way to moving. After some things got complicated, I don't know how to pack it so I hope God gives me the wisdom and understanding but I think I'll find a way, it's just that with God's help I think I can do better.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yesterday, we found out we are having a girl baby!! Yayy!!!! It's funny. So many expected a boy.

That afternoon, hubby's friend came over. I made crab cakes and baked asparagus. I picked up a cake because it was his birthday. I also made bread from scratch.

Today, I just made breaded tilapia and spiced brussel sprouts for lunch. The brussel sprouts were a new recipe I got from Youtube. It turned out very tasty and Im glad Im learning to make vegetables turn out really nice. I am committed to being healthy for a number of reasons. My husband put his health on the back burner when he drove over the road. Now I want to make healthy options easy for him.