How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yesterday, we found out we are having a girl baby!! Yayy!!!! It's funny. So many expected a boy.

That afternoon, hubby's friend came over. I made crab cakes and baked asparagus. I picked up a cake because it was his birthday. I also made bread from scratch.

Today, I just made breaded tilapia and spiced brussel sprouts for lunch. The brussel sprouts were a new recipe I got from Youtube. It turned out very tasty and Im glad Im learning to make vegetables turn out really nice. I am committed to being healthy for a number of reasons. My husband put his health on the back burner when he drove over the road. Now I want to make healthy options easy for him.
That's great news @Wynona. Congratulations!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm bored and no one is online except for debating. Bummer :( Just watching movies now and getting some dinner.

• Love
Reactions: thelord's_pearl

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm bored and no one is online except for debating. Bummer :( Just watching movies now and getting some dinner.
aw, I'm so sorry I didn't go to this site. I thought there wouldn't really be anything and I didn't have anything to say. One thing I've got to say now that I'm happy about is that I'm happy I will be on 0.5mg of the benzo I'm on, on Apr. 3, that's 1 more week and a half! Yay! I'll be celebrating with my family. At least that's working out.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
aw, I'm so sorry I didn't go to this site. I thought there wouldn't really be anything and I didn't have anything to say. One thing I've got to say now that I'm happy about is that I'm happy I will be on 0.5mg of the benzo I'm on, on Apr. 3, that's 1 more week and a half! Yay! I'll be celebrating with my family. At least that's working out.
Great! I'm just up and checking out the internet. Glad to hear you're doing better and have hopes that are coming true.

Reactions: thelord's_pearl

Noah526

Mar 25, 2023
Kiev
Faith
Christian
Country
Ukraine
My day started with another dog miraculously sneaking into my yard, I have yet to find out how she got in. I have a sheepdog, usually, she doesn't like other dogs, but for some reason, she made friends with this one. Well, I spent about 5 minutes trying to get her out of my yard and I succeeded. Then I met a friend of mine, he works as an emergency plumber. He and I had a cup of coffee and went about our business. Then I went to the gym and spent a couple of hours there. After the gym I went for a run with my girlfriend, to be honest, I was really tired. Later I watched the movie, Keith, I liked it very much, I even cried at the end, but although there were a couple of moments that were not pleasant to me. Somehow, that's how my day went.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yesterday, we found out we are having a girl baby!! Yayy!!!! It's funny. So many expected a boy.

That afternoon, hubby's friend came over. I made crab cakes and baked asparagus. I picked up a cake because it was his birthday. I also made bread from scratch.

Today, I just made breaded tilapia and spiced brussel sprouts for lunch. The brussel sprouts were a new recipe I got from Youtube. It turned out very tasty and Im glad Im learning to make vegetables turn out really nice. I am committed to being healthy for a number of reasons. My husband put his health on the back burner when he drove over the road. Now I want to make healthy options easy for him.
a mini wynona . I think tabitha would be a good name .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that's great that everybody is doing well here, yesturday me & mom celebrated the day she adopted me from the adoption agency, we went to differnt stores in town & had fun & i bought a 4 cheese pizza and mom cooked it, i also watched DVD's & T.V.
What a blessing that you got a good mother to have. That fills my soul with Joy for you. God is good!

Having an OK day, just went for walks and watching movies. Not much else.