How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"I keep under my body and bring it under subjection."

With God all things are possible for me in achieving excellence in virtue and Godliness. I want to be a boss babe but in the sense of being in control of my emotions, productivity, and eating habits.

Reactions: Lambano

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Visited family the other day which was a nice visit. Did my shopping and stuff. Just relaxing today with movies!
What kind of movies do you like? I enjoy true stories, especially adventure type stories. Also, like mysteries and suspense movies.

I'm inside mostly as I don't walk as easily now, so I do watch some TV and a few free movies on Tubi.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What kind of movies do you like? I enjoy true stories, especially adventure type stories. Also, like mysteries and suspense movies.

I'm inside mostly as I don't walk as easily now, so I do watch some TV and a few free movies on Tubi.
Mainly Scifi. I like special effects movies

Reactions: Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They have one movie I'm watching right now about aliens called "I am number 4". Interesting movie.
Since you mentioned YouTube movies, I just checked them out! I just saw that movie there. Maybe I will watch it.

One thing I like about Tubi is that I can hit the back arrow and then continue a movie at that same place the next day. I don't think YouTube has that? Maybe I have to remember at what part I stop?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since you mentioned YouTube movies, I just checked them out! I just saw that movie there. Maybe I will watch it.

One thing I like about Tubi is that I can hit the back arrow and then continue a movie at that same place the next day. I don't think YouTube has that? Maybe I have to remember at what part I stop?
If I close the window on Youtube it remembers my location in the movie and starts from that position next time I open the movie.

Reactions: Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I close the window on Youtube it remembers my location in the movie and starts from that position next time I open the movie.
I have a YouTube app on my tablet. I'll see what happens. Will check your movie out now.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK, went for walks today and decided this is it, I'm going to hibernate thru the rest of winter. As I see it wise, I will try to eat 12 meals before I snuggle in bed to get warm and doze off for 2 months.

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
OK, went for walks today and decided this is it, I'm going to hibernate thru the rest of winter. As I see it wise, I will try to eat 12 meals before I snuggle in bed to get warm and doze off for 2 months.
LOL- it's still not cold and snowing here so I'm going to my favorite walking place next week with family after my results appointment of what the doctor saw when I didn't have to do the biopsy. The appointment is early in the morning so I will get to go on the shuttle bus with my family to there. That is the plan.

Reactions: Debp and dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL- it's still not cold and snowing here so I'm going to my favorite walking place next week with family after my results appointment of what the doctor saw when I didn't have to do the biopsy. The appointment is early in the morning so I will get to go on the shuttle bus with my family to there. That is the plan.
Let us know how it turns out. So glad you're OK.