How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It feels like my life is about as good as it will ever get. And there is a lot to be thankful for. But this world is a horrible place and I just want to be with Jesus and leave this place behind.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It feels like my life is about as good as it will ever get. And there is a lot to be thankful for. But this world is a horrible place and I just want to be with Jesus and leave this place behind.
22 But if I am to live on in the flesh, this will mean fruitful labor for me; and I do not know which to choose. (Philippians 1:22)

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Enjoy your life @Wynona , you have most of it still in front of you as you enjoy your children. In Christ we are meant to enjoy our lives.

John 10:10
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, it's 7:45 AM and the Sneaky Labrador just pooped on my bed. We'll see if the day goes downhill from that inauspicious beginning. :(

Reactions: Pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It looks like spring here today. It's almost 1pm. The pussy willow are out and the buds are opening up everywhere.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then she suddenly realized that life was way more than an endless string of accomplishments and gaining security.

Reactions: Pearl

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Lots of sunny days or weeks of it earlier but today was rainy and dull and even scary. Maybe that's why I'm feeling a bit sad and also lonely. Had a good weekend though. Had fun. It shows that there will be good weather soon though but perhaps not tomorrow :( I wish everyone well.

• Sad
Reactions: Chains Broken

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So I was thinking, I wanted to be a holistic nutritionist but I had a crisis in which after I tried and went on anti-psychotic medication, I got a lack of motivation and had to stop studying so it wasn't meant to be but then I thought, I probably am not even smart enough to be one, I am very smart but I might not be really smart and definitely not a genious so I could try to be something else if God wants me to work.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I haven't done any free drawing since childhood. Today I did some with my sister in law while we listened to music.

I haven't felt this free and happy in a long time. Jesus leads with an easy yoke.

Reactions: Lambano

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Baby girl is sick and teething. Hopefully she feels better soon.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi @Wynona and friends. Sorry to hear your baby is ill. But children always get colds since their new to this world. I remember being ill a lot as a child. Just make sure her temperature doesn't get too high and if it's a respiratory illness then she needs to see a doctor probably.

Just awake here in the wee hours of the morning. Watching TV and enjoying life.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Finally got a full 8 hours of sleep and baby is sleeping. I reached burnout and got sick and finally insisted my husband and his parents take over. Took a shower, picked up food, ate, and went to bed early yesterday.

I don't think Ive taken a break since our baby was born. Will need to be careful. I can't push myself so hard that I fall apart.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My husband is taking over duties. Im on a my trusty old folding chair outside. The rain passed and it feels amazing. Neighbors are doing yardwork.

Reactions: amadeus

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Finally got a full 8 hours of sleep and baby is sleeping. I reached burnout and got sick and finally insisted my husband and his parents take over. Took a shower, picked up food, ate, and went to bed early yesterday.

I don't think Ive taken a break since our baby was born. Will need to be careful. I can't push myself so hard that I fall apart.
Sometimes you have to do that. Moms can't get sick. I'm glad hubby and in-laws are ready, willing, and able to cover for you.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im outside on a tattered green lawn chair. Two black camping chairs will be arriving soon. My teenage sister-in-law can sit and chat on them.

Im on the mend and woke up from a 2 hour nap after putting Naomi in her crib to nap. I had no experience with babies in the past so I had to brag to my husband about the skill of transferring her to the crib without waking her.

Neighbors are finding reasons te be outside. Its 70 degrees and sunny. Soon, my in laws will be arriving to take baby girl to their evening church service.

Today she pulled herself to stand all by herself in her new pack n play. She beamed with pride and my husband and I were all smiles and laughter. She is very ambitious. She may walk and skip crawling.

Reactions: Lambano and amadeus