How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My back is bothering me. In a dream I saw a pig that has its back cut. I'm in bondage to it. I don't know what it is. Can someone pray for God to heal me of it?

Head also hurts. I could also use prayer to heal from that. Thanks in advance.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I'm old but happy and have been quite busy today; unpacking and putting away the grocery delivery, washing the dishes, bringing in my refuse bin, doing laundry, getting my hair cut, shaving my man, getting our meals, making our drinks. And now I'm enjoying some time to myself as I 'chat' online.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I am so happy about getting a new small whole bible with a bookmark string that can fit in my purse and nice color. Hehe! I used to be frustrated about reading the bible, fearing that the book mark "I put" in it will fall out. Now I do not have to fear or get frustrated with that!
Just one bookmark is not enough for me, I have the ribbon one attached to my bible but also a few others. One with one of my favourite verses on it, two which I made myself that have the OT books and NT books with page numbers so they are easy to find. My bible these days is large print and until recently I hadn't used it very much as I have a really lovely one but the print is too small for me now.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am lonely, sad and depressed.
When we ponder on things of this world that will happen . JUST focus on the LORD dear sister . Remember
the great HOME that awaits the lambs at the end of our faith . Be in prayer and also singing and listening to praise songs
and be reading the bible . THE THINGS of the LORD will lift you up . ITS this world that can be vexing to the soul .

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
When we ponder on things of this world that will happen . JUST focus on the LORD dear sister . Remember
the great HOME that awaits the lambs at the end of our faith . Be in prayer and also singing and listening to praise songs
and be reading the bible . THE THINGS of the LORD will lift you up . ITS this world that can be vexing to the soul .
Some are in need of real fellowship-with real people-not the "faky" types with no faces.
J.

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Some are in need of real fellowship-with real people-not the "faky" types with no faces.
J.
I am confident in the Lord and trust that He will bring me good real life friends. I am currently waiting on a group at a church where they will have a co-ed worship, bible study, prayer and fellowship group. If that doesn't happen, I believe I will find real life friends somewhere else. During the pandemic from 2020 to now it has been difficult to find real life friends and I don't have any because of mental health issues mainly in the past but nowadays things are going to start opening up. I met a real life friend at a mental health organization place in 2019, she really liked me, is very nice, smiling and offering the food on her plate and for me to sit beside her so I will like to be friends with her. I also have my half-sister I want to build a relationship with, not only my own close family, and she just came back not long ago from studying abroad and is looking for a job so I don't know how we could spend time together but if it's God's will, our relationship will be built and we would spend more time together somewhere, somehow in things.

Last edited:

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I am confident in the Lord and trust that He will bring me good real life friends. I am currently waiting on a group at a church where they will have a co-ed worship, bible study, prayer and fellowship group. If that doesn't happen, I believe I will find real life friends somewhere else. During the pandemic from 2020 to now it has been difficult to find real life friends and I don't have any because of mental health issues mainly in the past but nowadays things are going to start opening up. I met a real life friend at a mental health organization place in 2019, she really liked me, is very nice, smiling and offering the food on her plate and for me to sit beside her so I will like to be friends with her. I also have my half-sister I want to build a relationship with, not only my own close family, and she just came back not long ago from studying abroad and is looking for a job so I don't know how we could spend time together but if it's God's will, our relationship will be built and we would spend more time together somewhere, somehow in things.
Now you see-this is what I'm talking about, and you confirmed it-real life friends and relations, unlike me-sitting alone in a big house full of nothing and yet I am content.
With real people you can be yourself-speaking from experience.
Thank you.
J.

Reactions: TLHKAJ and amadeus

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now you see-this is what I'm talking about, and you confirmed it-real life friends and relations, unlike me-sitting alone in a big house full of nothing and yet I am content.
With real people you can be yourself-speaking from experience.
Thank you.
J.
A perfect example , by which to test all things , IS JESUS CHRIST and later the apostels .
Let us reread how THEY witnessed to others and the things they taught in scripture .
Hit the trenches my friend . This world is running out of time . And ONLY ONE NAME can save a soul .
JESUS CHRIST . Let us love and embrace ALL things left to us in the scriptures .

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
A perfect example , by which to test all things , IS JESUS CHRIST and later the apostels .
Let us reread how THEY witnessed to others and the things they taught in scripture .
Hit the trenches my friend . This world is running out of time . And ONLY ONE NAME can save a soul .
JESUS CHRIST . Let us love and embrace ALL things left to us in the scriptures .
Yes Sir!!
J.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I may not have close friends outside my family for a long time. But I ought to focus on all I do have.
In all my long life, apart from the early years at primary school, I never had a really close friend until I moved here and my neighbour four houses along was a lovely Christian woman I'd met at church. She was called Margaret and we used to 'compete' to see who could get the washing out on the line first and then we'd have a cuppa and a chat together. She died last year, the day after King Charles' coronation which was also her birthday and has gone home to Jesus.

She was an exception though as there never was before or since a really close friend - still isn't. Although I have prayed about it many times none of the other ladies in church have become friends; even ones I have known for forty years or more are still more or less acquaintances rather than friends.

My husband has always been my best friend and he still is, so maybe I didn't need anybody else. When I do have that need I know that God will supply my need for he has promised.

I have learned to be content with my own company, alone but not lonely.