How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
His mom was a truck driver and it runs back in the family I guess. I think he would be good at it. He hasn't pursued it yet though. Been studying the CDL book but struggles with written tests
Has he tried to take a class?

Companies like Swift will pay for CDL training which includes class and hands on training.

I suppose its a matter of taking time out to take the course. But Trucking is a very desired industry right now. They can't seem to find enough drivers to fill the positions.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The mental darkness is starting to leave me finally. I'm not really sure what that was but it was depressing. I take psych meds for conditions I have so it may have been related to missing a couple doses a few days back. Wow, feeling much better.

Reactions: amadeus and Wynona

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
The mental darkness is starting to leave me finally. I'm not really sure what that was but it was depressing. I take psych meds for conditions I have so it may have been related to missing a couple doses a few days back. Wow, feeling much better.
Can't advise medically, but making sure Bible reading with prayer is part of the routine daily is really important , @devin553344

Reactions: dev553344

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yayyy!!!

Psych meds can be great when they work.

Reactions: dev553344

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
You twist the afro hair and then it settles in for awhile. Then you wear the results.

Here is a picture of me wearing one beside my husband. This pic is a few years old.

View attachment 16848
@Wynona Thanks! great photo of you guys... :)

I see; you kind of twist it continually, over and over. Not as drastically as dreadlocks, I guess, but not dissimilar...

Reactions: WalterandDebbie

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Wynona There is a marijuana thread that's current also; some ppl use it as a kind of halfway means that is not a psych med but supposedly gives relief; I really don't know.
I have schizoeffective bipolar and I can't take marijuana, it has a very bad effect on the mentally disabled.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Wynona So did you ever go for full dreadlocks? (I guess your dh would find it much harder to pull it off...I would, also...)
No I haven't.
Ive thought about it. If I did, Id want ones with medium thickness. But I probably won't get them.