How was your day?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Mayflower Remind me what ROTC is, pls....(I'm not in the US....)

Reserve officer training corps. I chose to do that rather then p.e In highschool. I would have got credit if I went into the air force (I was in LOTC in middle school too) but I really just wanted to get out of P.E. I didn't like the showers and didn't have to in ROTC. Plus it was a blast and you got to earn badges and things like girl scouts.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Reserve officer training corps. I chose to do that rather then p.e In highschool. I would have got credit if I went into the air force (I was in LOTC in middle school too) but I really just wanted to get out of P.E. I didn't like the showers and didn't have to in ROTC. Plus it was a blast and you got to earn badges and things like girl scouts.
@Mayflower Sounds like you might at one stage have gone into the military....

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Mayflower Sounds like you might at one stage have gone into the military....

I almost went into the Navy, but quite a few of people told me they didn't think I would do well in it/like it much, because I'm really soft natured and things. I got the exact opposite from my pastor and ROTC teachers. I think I would have done well. But the careers didn't seem to really interest me. Teaching has always been my passion. I thought Choir, but I'm very happy teaching preschool.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just couldn't imagine killing anyone and gunshots make me nervous. Nursing, I can handle the sight of blood okay, but it just isn't something I'm all that interested in. The CPR/first aide class was interesting, but was bawling the entire video they showed (I was pregnant at the time though. LOL)

Reactions: Wynona

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would have probably given the boot camp leader a big hug and melted her heart (either that be washing the floor with a toothbrush. LOL)

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mayflower, warrior princess. *Sigh* I really LOVE Xena though. It would be so neat to be that tough. LOL.

I know Mayflower is a bit off her rocker, but y'all love me right? LOL

Reactions: dev553344

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Mayflower, warrior princess. *Sigh* I really LOVE Xena though. It would be so neat to be that tough. LOL.

I know Mayflower is a bit off her rocker, but y'all love me right? LOL

@Mayflower Kind of an Ephesians 6, Whole Armour of God warrior lady, right? :)

images

Mogwai78 DeviantArt

Reactions: Mayflower